Walmart Exclusive - Star Wars: The Clone Wars wave

Reaction score
It's an easy and honest mistake to make considering 90% is made for the Continental U.S., So whenever we see pics of something we take it for being in the States, and the lack of location in one's profile only furthers that assumption.

Reaction score
It's an easy and honest mistake to make considering 90% is made for the Continental U.S., So whenever we see pics of something we take it for being in the States, and the lack of location in one's profile only furthers that assumption.

I miss this feature a lot. It made store reports a little easier the evaluate when I'd be able to see something show up near me.

The only telltale sign now is when someone reports a TRU finding :(

Reaction score
I miss this feature a lot. It made store reports a little easier the evaluate when I'd be able to see something show up near me.

The only telltale sign now is when someone reports a TRU finding :(

It's not really missing. You go to your profile > Account Details > add your location > save.
- too bad that so many are top secret agents, so we can't know where they live ;-)

Reaction score
It's not really missing. You go to your profile > Account Details > add your location > save.
- too bad that so many are top secret agents, so we can't know where they live ;-)

I just meant from before when it would show up under your username. Then again, I have logged in from a PC in a year or two, so maybe it just doesn't appear on mobile.

One time right when I joined, someone from my town actually messaged me so we could keep an eye out foreach other at the local stores. But we weren't collecting any of the same lines, so that didn't go anywhere :/