Walmart Exclusive - Star Wars: The Clone Wars wave

Reaction score
The amount of mileage that Hasbro could still get out of Siege of Mandalore:

Q2xhoz6.jpg

It's overall pretty cheap too. All the clones are easy, Rex just has a jetpack, a female Mando sculpt could be used for three figures.

Reaction score
The amount of mileage that Hasbro could still get out of Siege of Mandalore:

Q2xhoz6.jpg

It's overall pretty cheap too. All the clones are easy, Rex just has a jetpack, a female Mando sculpt could be used for three figures.

And most of it will probably happen.

Mandalorian and Clone Wars products are hot right now and will be for the foreseeable future, so its understandable to see Hasbro and other collecting companies take advantage of it.

Reaction score
I highly doubt it.

It's a common trend for all mass toy manufacturers to reuse parts wherever possible to minimize production costs while maximizing profit.

It has nothing to do with depleting the design budget.

Rather, it's more likely they got more scheduled releases than what the design team can handle.

Reaction score
I would love it, but they have dropped the ball and left money on the table before with Clone Wars products. They killed the 3 3/4" line for CLone Wars with tons of very appealing characters left to be made.

Reaction score
A new 3.75 set of Jesse, Fives, and Echo is coming as a Pulse exclusive. So there's a few we can check off.

Reaction score
Jesse, Fives, and Echo need to happen in 6'' scale. It's awesome they're being done for TVC, but I love those designs so much.

Reaction score
Well that's certainly disappointing. Had I known that for a fact instead of the comments suggesting it was only "first dibs" scenario, i would have ordered more while i had the chance.

I guess this is what happens to people who aren't greedy or looking for stuff to scalp...

And once again the people overseas are SOL. Why is it so difficult to offer stuff up over there? I've shipped a few times to people and not had any problems, other than it costing more.

Reaction score
I had a feeling this was going to be the case. I also noticed Walmart pretty much purged everything GI Joe, Transformers, and Star Wars. Everything has be removed. I do hope these will be available at their B&M stores.

Reaction score
Not confirmed anywhere that I've seen.

I really hope they do SOME kind of panel/ video addressing all this.
Ah wait, these are the clone troopers, not the Mandalorians and Ashoka troopers right? If so, these are 3.75” black series.

Reaction score
“Have a fun day!”

They know the bloodshed that’s about to come. And they’re laughing.

Reaction score
I mean...what a mind-bogglingly dumb decision.

Fingers crossed everyone is able to actually get the pieces they pre-ordered. Considering that it's likely many will not want to shop in-store whenever these drop, if there are also problems with pre-orders, plus no plans for them to be released anywhere else...this could be a huge disaster. Even grading on the Hasbro curve.

Reaction score
I never had any problems find exclusives at Walmart. I do remember there was a huge delay when the Kylo Throne room set came out. My area didn’t see it until a year later. I have seen pretty much the past Black series exclusives(Shock Trooper and Scariff Grunt). Also seeing there are 4 figures, in order to have 8 in a case they are going to have to double up on them.

Reaction score
Ah wait, these are the clone troopers, not the Mandalorians and Ashoka troopers right? If so, these are 3.75” black series.

The 3.75 set with Jesse, Fives, and Echo hasn't had a presale yet. Those are allegedly going to be on Pulse September.

The mando troopers and asohka trooper are 6 inch black series and those 4 are Wal-Mart exclusives.

Reaction score
And once again the people overseas are SOL. Why is it so difficult to offer stuff up over there? I've shipped a few times to people and not had any problems, other than it costing more.

Mystery indeed.

We're still getting the regular releases through gaming and specialty stores, and often sell out instantly the pre-orders.

Reaction score
My local Walmart has tags up on the shelves for this wave, but no figures out yet.

Reaction score
Saw this in a Black Series group on Facebook.

Picture from @Kylocollector on Instagram
It seems that they won’t be a mass reproduction after Walmart is done
View attachment 358333
I would have replied, "if you really want me to have a fun day please, for the love of all that is holy, please, stop with the Walmart exclusives." :p

Reaction score
I've been checking almost every day. They only thing they seemed to have gotten is the Marvel Legends movie Mystique.

I also saw a picture on Instagram, but the Clone Trooper as expected (at least, that's what I expected) has the unpainted head under the helmet.

Reaction score
I hope we get that many Cables to each store in the US. Then maybe people will have a chance to get one before a scalper buys them all.