Walmart Exclusive - Star Wars: The Clone Wars wave

Reaction score
Got up a little later than expected, so wasn't surprised I missed them at 7:15am. Thanks for the heads up that they were back in stock -- just grabbed one of all four. Hoping for a chance to get a second of the clone and the Mando trooper...but I'll see about that when they are released.

Reaction score
Put in my orders before 10 from the early links, did one with all of them together and then two more orders separated by their alleged shipping dates.

Wasn’t really planning on ordering two sets but who knows what Walmart will decide to cancel and what they’ll decide to ship (and when) ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reaction score
These four exclusives come out around same time as the Ackbar wave I believe, it’s going to an expensive October-November lol.
In Canada at least it looks like we're getting those ones at the end of this month.

Reaction score
My 1st blind order was with a debit card and the 2nd was with a credit card. Both were charged. We’ll see if they disappear. Honestly I’d rather just have them charged now so I know it’s paid for and done.
Who knows, I found it odd that credit cards was bolded. Ill be interested to see how it works. Id rather split the charges at shipping times than tack another 100 bucks onto this statement though.

Reaction score
Wow, I'm surprised hey were in stock this late. Though it sounds like I missed the fiasco part. lol
Got my order in for Ahsoka and the Loyalist, even got free shipping!
Now the waiting game.

If they do pop up elsewhere i might just order another Ahsoka to make sure I get one.

Reaction score
Just pre-ordered all four figs & an extra Super Commando for my son who caught me looking at them.

"Daddy, can you get me one of those when you get one for you?" Yep.

Reaction score
If it's anything like the NECA Turtles or BTTF Transformers, they will be gone in a minute. Walmart is terrible at this.

Reaction score
If these had come out or even been announced near the end of CW Season 7, I probably would’ve preordered. Now? No thanks, Ahsoka doesn’t even look that good for some reason.

Reaction score
If it's anything like the NECA Turtles or BTTF Transformers, they will be gone in a minute. Walmart is terrible at this.
Couldn’t agree more...Walmart is generally terrible at most things, yes this included.

Reaction score
I got my pre orders in for the 4. I never cared how TCW kinda turned into the mandalorien wars. Really hoping for S1 Anakin, S1 Obi Wan, S1 Ahsoka S7 Maul, Captain Rex Phase 1, Cody Phase 1, Cad Bane(all but confirmed), Dooku Dark Ritual,

Reaction score
I got my pre orders in for the 4. I never cared how TCW kinda turned into the mandalorien wars. Really hoping for S1 Anakin, S1 Obi Wan, S1 Ahsoka S7 Maul, Captain Rex Phase 1, Cody Phase 1, Cad Bane(all but confirmed), Dooku Dark Ritual,
I like your thinking ;) Altough TPM, I could see Aurra Sing within the CW line, too. And of course I again need to call for Ventress

Reaction score
Ugh. Just realized my credit card will expire before these get processed. I used another card for a second order so I should be fine, but now unsure if I can update payment for the first order.

I really hate Walmart.

Reaction score
[/QUOTE]
Ugh. Just realized my credit card will expire before these get processed. I used another card for a second order so I should be fine, but now unsure if I can update payment for the first order.

I really hate Walmart.
This happened to me as well. So I purchased an eGift card, and applied that to my order.

Reaction score
When I got on to check this morning it seemed like a mess and of the fan sites I frequent, the only one that had it together was yakface. I wasn't able to get any of the first round, was able to pre order Legends CaBrol, then these went back up, so I grabbed the Clone and Mauldalorian.

They wouldn't take my credit card because it expires in October, so I went through PayPal and it was fine. Hope everybody got what they wanted. Weird thing about the pictures, but whatever. Definitely beats going from "sold out" to "out of stock" between reloads...

Reaction score
When I got on to check this morning it seemed like a mess and of the fan sites I frequent, the only one that had it together was yakface. I wasn't able to get any of the first round, was able to pre order Legends CaBrol, then these went back up, so I grabbed the Clone and Mauldalorian.

They wouldn't take my credit card because it expires in October, so I went through PayPal and it was fine. Hope everybody got what they wanted. Weird thing about the pictures, but whatever. Definitely beats going from "sold out" to "out of stock" between reloads...

Did PayPal charge for the item up front?

Reaction score
Did PayPal charge for the item up front?

No. The email I got from paypal says: "Thanks for your order at Walmart.com. Money won't leave your account until WalMart.com processes your order"

And then under my total it says "The final payment amount may change when the merchant completes the order".

Reaction score
Got mine pre-ordered right at 9 AM. Looks like there are still some left and some that go in and out of availability.
Was very confusing without pictures. I think I double ordered the same one, then had to go back and find out which one I missed by looking at the item number. I was rushing for nothing though since I could have order even later.

Reaction score
A buddy of mine grabbed the Mando Maul and the Mano loyalist for me this morning. I saw they were still for pre order and get another set.

Reaction score
I’ve heard that $25 was supposed to be the new standard price in the US. Not sure when that was to take effect...maybe now...?

For exclusives, I believe the "new" price is $24.99. Hasbro had said they were going to increase the price at retail to $21.49 or $21.99, but it seems like they only did it for one wave. Most of the preorders for everything past the Kit Fisto wave are back to $19.99 on the Pulse site.

Reaction score
I remember the new price being $21.99 and that was just last year wasn't it? So I don't expect another price hike so soon. As for the $24.99 being for Exclusives, that seems a bit ridiculous considering most are just repaints of a previous figure. So they're essentially saying that it costs more for a repack/repaint simple because "maybe" fewer were made and only "certain retailer" wanted it/them?

Look I don't mind paying more for figures like ZEB, but I sure as heck don't think he new Ahsoka should cost more than the basic set price. Plus from what we're hearing these aren't Exclusives, only that Walmart has Exclusive pre-orders dibs. So these should be coming to other outlets at some point.
Which then begs the question will they be $24.99 at those places too?

This is a bit confusing since the figures themselves are supposedly not Exclusives, so one would think that they should be the standard $21.99

Reaction score
For exclusives, I believe the "new" price is $24.99. Hasbro had said they were going to increase the price at retail to $21.49 or $21.99, but it seems like they only did it for one wave. Most of the preorders for everything past the Kit Fisto wave are back to $19.99 on the Pulse site.

Oh yes, that’s right.

Reaction score
I thought I still had a chance to pre-order these from Staractionfigures UK, They shipped to the US before.
I was so close, and realized the US is no longer included on their list of countries.

Reaction score
I thought I still had a chance to pre-order these from Staractionfigures UK, They shipped to the US before.
I was so close, and realized the US is no longer included on their list of countries.

Some time ago, their website (or newsmail) mentioned they were looking into new deals in regards to shipping to the US.

Reaction score
Took a few fast photoshop minutes to throw this together.
It could be anything, but it does indeed look like the edge of Cad Banes hat on the edge of Super Mando, as suggested in another post ;)

View attachment 357825

Hah! That's a great way to ensure collector's will buy them all!

It certainly does look like evidence of the unannounced Cad.

But, Asoka in that artwork, looks more like the adult Asoka from Rebels.

Reaction score
Hah! That's a great way to ensure collector's will buy them all!

It certainly does look like evidence of the unannounced Cad.

But, Asoka in that artwork, looks more like the adult Asoka from Rebels.
Yeah, it doesn’t really resemble the figure’s face at all.

Reaction score
Some time ago, their website (or newsmail) mentioned they were looking into new deals in regards to shipping to the US.

When I sent staractionfigures a message expressing my hope they find a new shipping solution to the US their response said not to expect anything for the foreseeable future.

Reaction score
Floating through the Alderaan debris field
A lot of re-use recently. Makes me wonder just how bad that license deal with Lucasfilm/Disney is or if it means we have something great in store.

I agree that there's been a lot of reused parts, but my thoughts have been "what if Hasbro had simply blown their design budget on the Snowspeeder?" Maybe they figured, they had 1 last chance to try 6in fighters again, and went with an all-or-nothing approach.

Reaction score
I agree that there's been a lot of reused parts, but my thoughts have been "what if Hasbro had simply blown their design budget on the Snowspeeder?" Maybe they figured, they had 1 last chance to try 6in fighters again, and went with an all-or-nothing approach.
Nice thinking there, mate 😉
My thoughts are a little more optimistic, more like "they definatly blew their budget for upcoming Mando S2 stuff, still being kept secret until the show airs in October"