Walmart Exclusive - Star Wars: The Clone Wars wave

Reaction score
Walmart Exclusive Star Wars: The Clone Wars wave available tomorrow 7/17 for pre-order @ 10am EST, $24.99 each:

Ahsoka Tano
Mandalorian Loyalist
332nd Ahsoka's Clone Trooper
Mandalorian Super Commando

1594933049988.png

1594933077309.png

1594933063811.png

1594933089093.png

Reaction score
A lot of reuse here. The Mandos use a lot of Jango parts but it works. Ahsoka however reuses the legs from the Rebels figure and its very inaccurate. Still looks nice though and I'm excited to get them.

Reaction score
I'll be passing on all of these from a pre-order standpoint.

If I have the cash and I see these in a store? Sure I'll bite. But I'm not playing the pre-order game with these.

Reaction score
I’d buy all of these but it seems it will be impossible being in Canada.

Why would Hasbro not make a popular character that kids would buy like Ahsoka widely available?

Reaction score
first of all with it being walmart. 1. there is no guarantee we'll be able to pre-order them if there is no limit. 2. If you are able to preorder any of them, there is no guarantee they will send them. 3. they may cancel your order and sell what you preorder to the guy who goes to the website the day their released.

I don't know if i want to try or not. I probably will. What we should all do is not buy anything from walmart and boycott them.

Reaction score
That Mandalorian Loyalist looks like it could double as a partner for the Heavy Infantry/my boy Paz Vizsla in a Mandalorian show display.

My immediate instinct is I'll want each of these, with a second of the Ahsoka Clone and the Loyalist. Which is expensive when they are the $25 exclusive price tag. I'll have to see how both I and the Wal Mart site are feeling at 7am PST tomorrow...

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind getting Ahsoka, but the rest are meh. I'll wait for the "Real Mandalorians" from the show. lol
And don't care much for that trooper design.

They'll probably just reuse this Ahsoka sculpt for the show anyways and just sculpt a new head., so maybe I can just wait it out.

Reaction score
first of all with it being walmart. 1. there is no guarantee we'll be able to pre-order them if there is no limit. 2. If you are able to preorder any of them, there is no guarantee they will send them. 3. they may cancel your order and sell what you preorder to the guy who goes to the website the day their released.

I don't know if i want to try or not. I probably will. What we should all do is not buy anything from walmart and boycott them.
I agree 1000%. Walmart is the worst, literally, in every way. But I’ve been waiting for new CW figs in 6” FOREVER so I’ll be making an effort. I’m sure other places will get them eventually too though.

Reaction score
I have to work tomorrow and I can’t have my phone on the floor. I am mainly looking for the Maul Mando and the Mando Loyalist. I hope these show up in Walmart stores too.

Reaction score
I hate to say it but the Ahsoka clone looks like a custom to me. I know it’s meant to be hand painted but any of the other versions look a lot better. Just not working for me. Even though I’ll still get it if I can.

xbc6stlhveuupq8cndjy.jpg

Reaction score
Hope everyone likes crushed boxes, because judging by how theyve been shipping Retro Ghostbusters and He-Man Origins, these will show up looking like a bantha sat on them.

Reaction score
Yeah, none of these are making me jump out of my seat with excitement.

If they were standard releases and 'easy' to pick up, maybe?

But not gonna lose any sleep over not buying them. Wedge is slightly more exciting. :D

Reaction score
Supposedly they go up tomorrow, whatever time that may be, so we will have wait and see just what kind of Cluster**** this turns out to be.
I can see a whole lot of people refreshing Walmart pages until it goes live. lol

if I can manage to get an order in for Ahsoka, and now thinking one of the Mandos for a custom project, I'll be content.

Reaction score
Ugh I wish I could just order a case from BBTS and be done with it.

Thankfully I work from home now so I'll be able to be on, whether the page will even work or it'll even ship to me in a few months, is a whole another story.

Reaction score
I’m so excited for these! This Mandos are awesome! I’m preordering all four.

Reaction score
I guess I'll have to order multiples in order to maybe get a mint/near mint one. Very disappointed these are Walmart exclusives.

Reaction score
Mandalorian Super Commando is cool. The fact that these are Wal-Mart exclusively has set my expectations below sea level. I'll give pre-ordering him a shot tomorrow morning, but I'll be going in with the expectation that this is all going to go horribly because...well it's Wal-Mart lol. Feel like I'm gonna be reading a lot of angry comments on here tomorrow lol.

Reaction score
According to “gb hicks” at JTA: “i contacted the author of the article, they state that it is going to be available at multiple retailers, the pre-order is just through walmart exclusively.”

YakFace is also saying that the pre-order is exclusive, the figures aren’t. Good news or at least better.

Reaction score
According to “gb hicks” at JTA: “i contacted the author of the article, they state that it is going to be available at multiple retailers, the pre-order is just through walmart exclusively.”

YakFace is also saying that the pre-order is exclusive, the figures aren’t. Good news or at least better.

Just came in here to post the same thing. I'm not even going to bother with the Walmart fiasco tomorrow.

Reaction score
Is Walmart good at letting you cancel a preorder? I’ll probably try for this tomorrow but I’d rather give my money to some place like DorkSide if they pop up there before Walmart ships.

Reaction score
Seems like no one is absolutely certain about whether the figures really are exclusives. Probably best to pre-order them in case.

Reaction score
Like that wave, although I would have preferred either an earlier costume for Ahsoka ( Season 5 or 6 ) or the jumpsuit oufit from early S7

Reaction score
Really looking forward to this Wave. Going to wait and hope the guy is right and it is just the pre-order that is exclusive to Walmart.