Walgreens

Reaction score
No. When I went to the Walgreens here, they only had Rey with BB-8, the first masked release of Kylo Ren and the contemptible Constable Zuvio. Despite them being marked down to $7+, Rey and Zuvio - who I got on a whim along with the Dragon Stars 1st Form Frieza - rang up at full price, bringing my total purchase of three figures to $64 (!).

In hindsight, I should've insisted that the cashier honor the shelf price, but the handheld barcode scanner he used was so uncooperative that it took forever to ring up. As a consequence, I didn't feel like pressing the issue. I did however return Zuvio out of spite on the spot. That took even longer, again due to the uncooperative scanner and the fact the cashier made me enter my name and phone number on an equally uncooperative touch screen as part of the return. By the time Zuvio finally got returned and my money refunded, I just honestly wanted to get out of there.

Next time I go, though, I'm taking my receipt with me and complaining that they definitely had their Black Series figures marked down to under $10, and that I did not pay that for Rey. I probably won't demand they return the difference, but I will insist they let me have Zuvio for the shelf price of $7 if that sticker is still up. 'Cause if they're no longer offering the figures for that much, they should take the sticker down.

Reaction score
My local store is so remote, that they almost never get any of them. And even when they do, people far more in the know than I, get to them first. Pretty much any figure I type into the locator comes back with nothing in a 200 mile radius. lol

Reaction score
I've been buying up all of my local stores' stock after the price drop. Been to 5 or 6. I'm going to make a killing off Rey, Finn, Jyn, and Veers!

I kid. About buying them all, not about what the stores have in stock.

Out of 5 or 6 stores I've bought Force Ghost Obi-Wan, C-3PO, and an additional Veers (to display in regular officer uniform)

Reaction score
I never see anyone remotely interesting whenever I go into Walgreens, aside from a stack of overstock of characters nobody wanted with 1" of dust.

Honestly, sometimes with the lack of product and the prices they fetch. I've considered opening my own Star Wars store, just so I can at least get what i'm after!

Reaction score
Seeing a lot of Veers and C-3PO out there. I try to keep notes of what I see at various locations (they number about one every six blocks around here) just for these types of sales. I'm hoping to grab a few army builders this weekend if they are still there.

Has anyone found any of the past couple of waves at Walgreens?
I think Wave 18 and 19 (the Bespin Han waves) are the latest to hit Walgreens based on what I've seen in person and on social media. A local store put out a Rebel Trooper (Tantive IV) a few weeks before the sale - their only figure. I was chuffed to find it still there this morning.

No. When I went to the Walgreens here, they only had Rey with BB-8, the first masked release of Kylo Ren and the contemptible Constable Zuvio. Despite them being marked down to $7+, Rey and Zuvio - who I got on a whim along with the Dragon Stars 1st Form Frieza - rang up at full price, bringing my total purchase of three figures to $64 (!).

In hindsight, I should've insisted that the cashier honor the shelf price, but the handheld barcode scanner he used was so uncooperative that it took forever to ring up. As a consequence, I didn't feel like pressing the issue. I did however return Zuvio out of spite on the spot. That took even longer, again due to the uncooperative scanner and the fact the cashier made me enter my name and phone number on an equally uncooperative touch screen as part of the return. By the time Zuvio finally got returned and my money refunded, I just honestly wanted to get out of there.

Next time I go, though, I'm taking my receipt with me and complaining that they definitely had their Black Series figures marked down to under $10, and that I did not pay that for Rey. I probably won't demand they return the difference, but I will insist they let me have Zuvio for the shelf price of $7 if that sticker is still up. 'Cause if they're no longer offering the figures for that much, they should take the sticker down.
That sucks. Walgreens is never the funnest experience for me but I've had some great finds there. Are you a rewards member? The sale (like most of their sales/coupons) requires the membership to activate. These only ring up at $7.99 after they scan your card or you enter your info. Otherwise they ring up at regular price.

Reaction score
Like TVC15 said, most of these will only ring up for the sale price after you enter your Walgreens rewards info. Only Veers initially scanned for $7.99. The sale price should be good through 9/28. I freed four figures total from three stores today.

The most recent release I saw was Val from Solo, also got another Veers. The only ones left on the shelf after my stops were Finn, Rey, and Kylo from Force Awakens. And a Jyn. There will always be more Jyn.

Reaction score
That sucks. Walgreens is never the funnest experience for me but I've had some great finds there. Are you a rewards member? The sale (like most of their sales/coupons) requires the membership to activate. These only ring up at $7.99 after they scan your card or you enter your info. Otherwise they ring up at regular price.
Crumbs. No, I don't. :(

Reaction score
The latest figure I found at Walgreens was the Imperial Patrol Trooper. That was the only one of note. This was at a Walgreens that was remodeled out of a Rite Aid.

Reaction score
You could try signing up and then attempting a refund for the difference. I only signed up because they have all my info anyway since we use Walgreens as our pharmacy. The points also can add up quickly -- I've redeemed $5 toward full-priced figures in the past.

Reaction score
Other than the great exclusive Veers 6" figure that I got @ Walgreens last Fall, I haven't seen anything of note there the few times I've gone since. One of them had Veers & a ton of C3-PO's, and that was it. Boring.

Reaction score
My local Walgreens no longer has the 14 month 4 shelf warmers that were there last week.

I wonder if they are 'making room' for the new Obi Wan exclusive?

They also had one side of the toy aisle cleared with pieces of paper with maps noting what product would occupy each shelf, and while they did have Hasbro items, nothing that was obviously Star Wars related.

Hm.

Reaction score
I went to the only Walgreens I found ghost Obi-Wan in. Guess what? They still have six of those! They also had one Veers and behind him, was a Cassian Jedha. Wow!

Reaction score
Yesterday I decided to check three stores on my way home. Found a couple ghost Kenobis, 2 General Veers, and one Lando Skiff guard for eight bucks which I grabbed with a quickness!

Reaction score
If I remember correctly, Walgreens Rewards is a free program (like at grocery stores, where you get a plastic rewards "credit card" and a smaller plastic keychain card).
Very quick signing up for also, you can sign up at register and I didn't check but most likely you can sign up online.
I think they just take name, address and phone number.
Just FYI.

Reaction score
OMG!! I went to my local Walgreens today, and ... they had replenished the shelves with a fresh batch of ... SOLO figures!!

Pretty exciting to finally get figures released 18 months ago!!

(*extreme sarcasm) :awesome: :grin:

They had young Han, Lando, Qi Ra, Beckett, Val and Bespin Han.

I'm now curious if they actually had the newest wave at all?

And of course, am waiting for the Clone Commander Kenobi.

Reaction score
I know this isn't exactly Star Wars related. Buy it is Walgreen's related. Anyway, I was able to pick up the new Diamond Select TRON figures last week. Good price too, $15.99.

Reaction score
Thanks for the info. A couple of years ago, Walgreens would have been the last place I would have expected to find high-end collectibles like the Diamond Select TRON figure. However, they've been getting some more obscure toys in the past several years.

Not impressed by their sparse 6" TBS SW offerings, but at least they do have some cool exclusives (General Veers last year, etc.)

Reaction score
In the past week I have found the following White Box First Edtion Black Series:

Sith Trooper
First Order Stormtrooper
Second Sister

So they are getting stocked with WBFE Black Series...

Reaction score
Cool, now we can also search which stores he's in stock.
Unfortunately, you won't be able to search that way as he's attached to the regular BS item code. Went to three Walgreens that showed at least six on-hand and none of them actually had him. When the item code was typed in by an associate the quantity on-hand reflected the total BS actually on the shelf, which were just the regular assortment.