Wal Mart

Coz

Reaction score
I checked that Battle Droid several times during the day and I never saw it in stock once.
I shouldn't have said all were in stock as I didn't check the battle droid. But Jana & Wedge were there for sure.

Reaction score
The Walmart I have the highest success rate with in general (be it Black Series, Legends, or Lightning Collection), had ZERO Black Series figures the last two times I've gone :(

Daigo_Bah

Reaction score
Neither of my two stores ever got the display with the black series Luke Jedi or the VC Luke Yavin so I resorted to ordering it from Walmart.com :sneaky:

Reaction score
Seen two posts on Reddit about Mando #94 wave showing up at Walmart again, first time since TFF.
Hopefully it makes another round...
I specifically spotted all except #94 at one of mine, got there too late after they restocked, and someone must have been lucky enough to grab it.

Reaction score
My local store finally put the third piece of the train out, so I was able to grab Luke and Yoda. Thankfully I was the first to hit it, the figures were packed in there so tightly that the boxes behind the first ones were scuffed very badly and I don't plan on opening these.

Reaction score
yeah I happened upon a stash of 8+ Jedi Luke yesterday at a wal-mart I checked on week after week. Just kinda kinda slung into the general vertical Star Wars product area. No shipper, just a pile of Jedi Luke boxes were pretty badly smashed up, no Yodi in sight. but the center isles have been so packed with other christmas shippers. I'm not surprised this one has gotten the worst placement. I'm guessing 2020 is going to be rabbit season on these little guys.

Hey and I just wanna say... Great work on adding this EDIT feature... I was really unpleased with my laxidasical capitalization... and delighted by the opportunity to add pertinent details clarifying my post. Good work everybody!

Last edited:
Reaction score
The Wal-Mart closest to me has a generic Wal-Mart toy endcap on the front of the toy aisle, but all the star wars stuff was piled on the hot wheels aisle-side of the endcap. This one had black series (but no exclusives that I saw) and a restock of Galaxy of Adventure figures. The shipper in the main toy aisle (where the star wars section has been for a year) has all the GoA Jedi Luke, a few TVC, a ton of lightsabers, and Jabbas Skiff.

Reaction score
Argh, did it again, there was a topic already for Luke. Will move my reply.

I guess I may as well say here, that I found the BS Luke & Yoda along with much of the other stuff that's shipped in those displays.

Last edited: