Wal Mart

Reaction score
Yoda wasn't showing In Stock at my Walmarts, but he WAS in several "far" ones, so I drove 25 miles at lunch and was told by an employee that "In Stock" meant that it was on a loaded truck....or even in progress of being shipped to the store. Really????

Reaction score
Is this the Walmart display in electronics that should have Yoda and/or Jedi Luke? I ask because none of the shelf stickers show any BS pricing. The entire top row is empty, but the price sticker is not for BS figures. Brickseek shows this store as having the ghost Yoda at least, but nowhere to be found in store. What you see in the photo are Star Wars t-shirts, plush toys, and some random Dragon Ball Z figures thrown in there in case anyone was wondering. What's interesting is the "Come back next month for more" on the side.
Ok, I actually have the official answer, I saw the instructions for this display referred to as a "Train" there are 3 portions that are shipping individually and are supposed to be put together across the toy aisle, like their unholy Frozen display. one has pillows and crap, one has Toys (yay) and the other is the one pictured. Some stores are ignoring the protocol.... Threepio is crying.

Reaction score
I found the contents of the shipper (BS Luke, Yoda, TVC Yavin Luke, and the gold figures) at two different Walmarts but they were crammed into the FF display at both locations.

Reaction score
Yeah, not all Walmarts are run the same way it seems. I'm sure we all have come to learn by now that there are some Walmarts that just don't stock much of anything toy-wise, and others that always seem to get the latest and greatest stuff. Unfortunately, the Walmart I frequent the most is one of those that is really spotty with stocking new stuff.

Reaction score
Picked up both Yoda and Jabba's Palace Luke this morning on a display by the electronics section. Medal ceremony Luke for the vintage class was on there too.

Reaction score
Here's what's going on in my area. The Luke does not show up on brickseek at all. Every store is 'Out of Stock'. The Yoda, however does. BUT. Just because it's in stock doesn't mean it's on the floor, because the employees have to find a space for this giant floor display. So, if I see Yoda at 6+ quantity on brickseek, it means they have the shipper, but haven't put it out. I went to a store on Saturday that showed Yoda '2-3 in stock' (they sadly don't do exact numbers anymore?), and I went there, found the shipper, and the Luke, but no Yodas. The shipper is HUGE in it's fully formed version, and I'm guessing that's why it's not being put on the floor at most Wal-marts, right away.

Also, there's a second wave of those gold figures for prequel characters. I'm guessing they'll be a third wave 'Next Month' for sequel characters.

Reaction score
Here's what's going on in my area. The Luke does not show up on brickseek at all. Every store is 'Out of Stock'. The Yoda, however does. BUT. Just because it's in stock doesn't mean it's on the floor, because the employees have to find a space for this giant floor display. So, if I see Yoda at 6+ quantity on brickseek, it means they have the shipper, but haven't put it out. I went to a store on Saturday that showed Yoda '2-3 in stock' (they sadly don't do exact numbers anymore?), and I went there, found the shipper, and the Luke, but no Yodas. The shipper is HUGE in it's fully formed version, and I'm guessing that's why it's not being put on the floor at most Wal-marts, right away.

Also, there's a second wave of those gold figures for prequel characters. I'm guessing they'll be a third wave 'Next Month' for sequel characters.
That seems like a reasonable reason why I haven't seen the entire display at any Walmarts around me. I'm hoping that once Frozen II has come and all the toys start selling through that they will replace the huge Frozen aisle display and put up the Star Wars one in anticipation for the movie.

Coz

Reaction score
They finally put up the display in the electronics section at my Walmart. With no figures. They did have some toys in the paint department though.IMG_20191118_103917.jpgIMG_20191118_103930.jpgIMG_20191118_104053.jpg

Reaction score
I'm down for some of that T-shirt action. 😁

Edit: I meant "down" not "done" 🤦‍♂️

Last edited:
Reaction score
My stores are drowning in galaxy of adventure SW figures...they’re just not moving. And I’m waiting for the inevitable mark down on Jabba’s palace cause it’s shelf warming as well.

Reaction score
I got the Yoda today. I took a chance on my nearest Walmart even though it still said 6+ quantity. They had just put that display out, it looked like, because it was full.

Reaction score
found one lone Yoda in a bubble bath display by chance..., and no Luke. I passed on the Yoda, I selectively buy only the ones I want.

Reaction score
Yeah, I wasn't too thrilled with Yoda either. He kind of looks like one of those old timey glass Christmas ornaments or something. I passed on the Obi-Wan too though. Just not my cup of tea.

Reaction score
Wave 23 is finally making an appearance at Walmart, got Cara and Janah today at one WM as part of this wave that was fresh out on the shelves.

Reaction score
Found new Jedi Luke at Walmart in Az today along with spirit Yoda and ceremony Luke in electronics section

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Reaction score
I still haven't forgiven that movie franchise for ruining the Norway ride at Epcot.
We went on that because it was super late during extra magic hours. It felt like a traveling carnival ride. It's a shame i never got to experience the original ride. SO PHONED IN!

Reaction score
I swear every time I see one of the Skywalker saga displays at Walmart it's always different. This looks to be the full display set up, but it's not one that has the Black Series ROTJ Luke or Ghost Yoda. I realize now those "cereal" boxes are T-shirts. I picked up the Boba Fett themed one. They also had movie posters for episodes 1-8. I picked up an ESB and ROTJ movie posters. I already had an ANH one I got a long time ago. Shirts were $15, and the posters were $9.

Reaction score
Just FYI, if you find the displays in Electronics, it's not a fluke. Local toy manager confirmed today that these displays actually belong to Electronics, so she wasn't able to pull them out.

Reaction score
Seriously, Rex is a way better figure IMO. He probably got it at Five Below just to swap it. :mad:

Coz

Reaction score
Reaction score

Coz

Reaction score
Was this actually in stock at that price? Every time I checked it was oos and now a third party has it at $24.99.
They were all in stock, but not anymore. Maybe a cyber monday special that ended 12amEST?