Wal Mart

Reaction score
So I finally got my order of Black Series Carbonized First Order Jet Troopers... I ordered 3 of them... They came in a large box with a gallon of great value Vegetable Oil... why??? I didn't order any Vegetable Oil!!!
the Vegetable oil is for you to put on the figures and your hands then make a fist with the trooper in hand and the Jet Trooper flies(squirts) out of your hand.🤪

Reaction score
F ing WM. Shipping Carbonized trooper in an unpadded envelope.
why does everyone act so surprised when amazon or Walmart ship in a padded envelope? They are going to take the cheapest shipping option every time and they don’t give a **** about something being a collectible.The workers don’t have time to worry about it. It sucks, but it’s reality.

Reaction score
I got one carbonized jet trooper in a box. My other, shipped separately but ordered together, is on its way. So who knows what it will come in. BTW, the box kept it mint.

Reaction score
I got one carbonized jet trooper in a box. My other, shipped separately but ordered together, is on its way. So who knows what it will come in. BTW, the box kept it mint.
But how did they send you the vegetable oil?

Reaction score
The WM nearest me, like less than 5 minutes shelves are barren of any SW either BS or Vintage. But the one that is 30 minutes in light traffic across town is always getting new stuff. Hate going to that WM as it has a lot more weird people around it.

Reaction score
I hit two Walmart’s that have Jedi Luke in stock. Both said they had him. First one couldn’t find them. 2nd one the lady said if it’s not on the floor they must be on layaway or were stolen. Really? All 13? Should have asked someone else but the place was crazy and my kids were getting restless

Reaction score
LOL, if I had a nickel for the "they must have been stolen" excuse at Walmart. I went hunting Jedi Luke today with my daughter and she asked why I didn't just ask an employee for help...ah the innocence of youth.

Coz

Reaction score
I hit two Walmart’s that have Jedi Luke in stock. Both said they had him. First one couldn’t find them. 2nd one the lady said if it’s not on the floor they must be on layaway or were stolen. Really? All 13? Should have asked someone else but the place was crazy and my kids were getting restless
lol. Exactly the same for me today. Went to two Walmart's, both showing having stock. None out in either store. I asked at both stores, and had them enter the UPC in their little scanners. Both showed 17 in stock. The first store the guy said they could be on the truck or whatever. The second, I gave the woman the UPC, and it showed 17 in stock. There was 1 Rey and 1 Kylo on the shelves. She scanned the Rey and it gave her the same info as for the Luke. So they are all under the same UPC. But it still showed 17 stock but only 2 on the shelf and she said maybe someone stole them. I hate Walmart.

Reaction score
I went to Walmart (first mistake) on Friday night (second mistake) and asked an employee (third mistake) if she could look up a UPC number for the Force Spirit Yoda. She had this look like "Really? You're bothering me?" I try to look for an employee who looks nice/helpful. She punched in the numbers and said "That's a number we don't use." I said thank you and quickly walked away.

I asked a second employee, he punched in the same UPC number, it said they had them in stock but couldn't find them anywhere. We walked around for about 10 minutes. Then he asked another employee who was familiar with TBS figures. They said they were probably in the back, but it wouldn't tell them where. I thanked them and left.

Also when I was leaving, I tried to buy the NECA Ace Ventura figure. It rang up 30 bucks, it was on the pegs that said 12 bucks. The pegs didn't clearly say "Ace figure"or anything so I figured I'd try it. I ended up not wanting it, so the girl running the self checkout came over and voided it for me. She was nice about it at first, she said to me "Aw you don't want it? C'mon man, Ray Finkle!" I waited until she voided it out, I didn't want her thinking I was trying to steal it or something. Then she says to me "Ok see you next time" in a totally different tone. Jeez a simple "all set" would have been fine.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I was browsing Walmart today, not even aware of upcoming exclusives and saw a huge cardboard display in Electronics/movies. Full of Black Series Jedi Luke and Spirt of Yoda. On the other side were gold Prequel 2 packs and TVC Yavin Lukes (3.75"). So if your store says they have them in stock, check electronics.

Coz

Reaction score
I was browsing Walmart today, not even aware of upcoming exclusives and saw a huge cardboard display in Electronics/movies. Full of Black Series Jedi Luke and Spirt of Yoda. On the other side were gold Prequel 2 packs and TVC Yavin Lukes (3.75"). So if your store says they have them in stock, check electronics.
Damit

Coz

Reaction score
So after reading this I of course had to go back but no luck.

Reaction score
I have checked the area around electronic at the stores that had them listed in stock on Seek and nothing. These are that hard to bring out?

Reaction score
Maybe they are not supposed to be put out yet and the store I got them at jumped the gun. I think I read in a thread that the release date was 11/20 online. Keep in mind that Brickseek stock includes items still on the pallets in back, in my experience.

Reaction score
Maybe they are not supposed to be put out yet and the store I got them at jumped the gun. I think I read in a thread that the release date was 11/20 online. Keep in mind that Brickseek stock includes items still on the pallets in back, in my experience.
I am thinking that too but why the 20th. Is there something special about that date. In the past the stores in my are crap a ring around themselves when there is a street date. Obviously these are not resister locked. God I hate my area sometimes.

Reaction score
I am thinking that too but why the 20th. Is there something special about that date. In the past the stores in my are crap a ring around themselves when there is a street date. Obviously these are not resister locked. God I hate my area sometimes.
They don't want any potential spoilers leaking for the 2 people that haven't seen ROTJ or TLJ. 😋 They have until the 20th to get their act together.

Reaction score
I have checked the area around electronic at the stores that had them listed in stock on Seek and nothing. These are that hard to bring out?
I feel your frustration...with the last shipper that had the carbo Jet Trooper, I had to wait a month later after TFF for this one store to finally roll them out, every time I would ask no one wanted to help, or I would get the same Walmart excuses everyone has already mentioned.

For this second shipper (or technically third), I went to a different Walmart where I had succes on TFF with the shipper that had the white first edition boxes (thanks really to talking to the right people), of course after checking Brickseek, when I arrived to the store it was nowhere to be found. So I asked an employee stocking toys for help, and asked if they could put me in contact with the same manager who helped me last time, and sure enough, the same assistant manager was there and remembered me from a month ago. He said he would try his best cause there were tons and tons of pallets that were back there already backed up from the last few weeks, and with Christmas coming up even worst. But he really wanted to find the damn pallet, and after about 20 minutes he did. The main obstacle is getting someone who is willing to do it, and since there is no item location system like Target has it could be very challenging.

Btw this one is a pretty big shipper and I remenber reading 1 out of 3 on the label box.

Reaction score
They don't want any potential spoilers leaking for the 2 people that haven't seen ROTJ or TLJ. 😋 They have until the 20th to get their act together.
"Look, do you want to look a little kid in the eye and tell them Yoda's dead? No? Then we all gotta wait."
-someone somewhere making decisions

Reaction score
My walmart put up the new display, but did not put out ANY CASES OF BLACK SERIES. They filled it with everything else. Brickseek showed 6 plus yodas. They said they didn't get them. They will be in the local collectible store tomorrow.

Reaction score
One problem with Brickseek stock, and I confirmed this with my dept. head who always helps me...the UPC is indeed showing stock in-store and online, but she said its probably a PDQ dump display(confirmed by pix on Yakface), and is buried in the back somewhere. They won’t bring them out until there’s designated floor space available.

Reaction score
I checked out my local Wal-Mart yesterday and found both Luke and Yoda. Mine also put them in a large cardboard display bunker in electronics along with some TVC figures and lots of the gold 2-packs.

Now, the Wal-Mart nearest my office still hasn't put out anything from TFF except the skiff and the GOA figures. I asked an employee last week and was told they never received the cardboard display racks or peg hooks so they're going to wait until those arrive to put out any Star Wars stuff. So they've got a good 3-4 feet of empty space in that aisle and have had it since the end of September.

Reaction score
I checked out my local Wal-Mart yesterday and found both Luke and Yoda. Mine also put them in a large cardboard display bunker in electronics along with some TVC figures and lots of the gold 2-packs.

Now, the Wal-Mart nearest my office still hasn't put out anything from TFF except the skiff and the GOA figures. I asked an employee last week and was told they never received the cardboard display racks or peg hooks so they're going to wait until those arrive to put out any Star Wars stuff. So they've got a good 3-4 feet of empty space in that aisle and have had it since the end of September.
Part one of the train is out at my walmart. Along with the instructions. A few yavin Lukes. Sabers and gold figs. Thats it.

Reaction score
And then there was this at my local Walmart. My guess is someone returned it missing the figure, someone else bought it, and then returned it letting the customer service rep know what the deal was.

Reaction score
Black Series spirit Yoda and Jedi Luke finally showed up in my local store today. Also have the Vintage Collection Yavin Luke. Bought one of each Black Series, no need for the TVC Yavin. All the cards were warped anyway. Might pick up a second Luke in a few days if they still have him.

Reaction score
Pix up over at yakface.com with newest shipper including ROTJ Luke, Force Ghost Yoda & TVC Yavin Luke.

Reaction score
Mine haven't for 1 1/2 years But they carry stuff with dust on it ha ha
Yeah, not all Walmarts are run the same way it seems. I'm sure we all have come to learn by now that there are some Walmarts that just don't stock much of anything toy-wise, and others that always seem to get the latest and greatest stuff. Unfortunately, the Walmart I frequent the most is one of those that is really spotty with stocking new stuff.

Reaction score
Got my re-order of the Carbon Trooper today. Used ship to store hoping for it to arrive it better shape. It did, both figures were in great shape despite being in an over air pillow stuffed boxed. Box was bulging. The new Kiosh at WM is great, I was looking for the old style and then found the big tower.
Scanned my bar code and it delivered me the box. Best thing about this is I can now go in at 6 AM in the morning and pick up. Wish I would have know about the new system then I would not had to slip out of work to get to WM right after at 8 AM before the crowd get there.

Reaction score
I was able to locate the display with Luke and Yoda at a store that I rarely go to. Honestly, it was the first store that I checked too, so I'm happy that this chase is done and I wish all the rest of you luck in obtaining these two, I think they are great figures.

Reaction score
Looked online and saw my local store had Yoda in stock. Go there, had a couple employees scan the UPC, inventory shows ten in stock, and on the floor. But for the life of the employee and I, we couldn’t find them anywhere. She even checked in the back. Got to love Walmart! 🤦‍♂️

Reaction score
Looked online and saw my local store had Yoda in stock. Go there, had a couple employees scan the UPC, inventory shows ten in stock, and on the floor. But for the life of the employee and I, we couldn’t find them anywhere. She even checked in the back. Got to love Walmart! 🤦‍♂️
Do they have the storage containers outside in the parking lot or rear of the store.? That’s where the ones I got were stored. Good luck.

Reaction score
Had the same thing happen, went to a WM found the shipper display, it only had those pop figures in it. A very nice young and cute gal ask if I needed help so I showed here the web link that said Yoda in stock. She looked for it on her device and could not find anything. She asked a more experienced employee who said that they have about 4 trucks waiting to be unloaded and they might be on those. Even though these show up as in stock on walmart.com the stores don't have them in their systems.

Reaction score
Is this the Walmart display in electronics that should have Yoda and/or Jedi Luke? I ask because none of the shelf stickers show any BS pricing. The entire top row is empty, but the price sticker is not for BS figures. Brickseek shows this store as having the ghost Yoda at least, but nowhere to be found in store. What you see in the photo are Star Wars t-shirts, plush toys, and some random Dragon Ball Z figures thrown in there in case anyone was wondering. What's interesting is the "Come back next month for more" on the side.

Reaction score
Is this the Walmart display in electronics that should have Yoda and/or Jedi Luke? I ask because none of the shelf stickers show any BS pricing. The entire top row is empty, but the price sticker is not for BS figures. Brickseek shows this store as having the ghost Yoda at least, but nowhere to be found in store. What you see in the photo are Star Wars t-shirts, plush toys, and some random Dragon Ball Z figures thrown in there in case anyone was wondering. What's interesting is the "Come back next month for more" on the side.
That isn't the shipper with the Black Series exclusives. The new shipper is double sided. Black Series and Lightsabers on one side and TVC Yavin Luke and the dumb gold Saga figure packs on the other.