Wal Mart

GNT

Reaction score
Please use this thread to post all things related to Walmart eg computer lists, newest finds and special offers etc from the 6" line.

Reaction score
Mine has tags for the 3.75 figs, but nothing for 6". That's too bad if the case.

Reaction score
My Wally completed their reset. I didn't see any tags for the 6" line at all.

They had 1 case of the 3.75" Black Series on the pegs.

Reaction score
Give em time. They'll jump on the bandwagon once the line proves itself.

Reaction score
I would imagine that Supercenters will carry them, but smaller local stores might not.

Reaction score
No tags for them at my local supercenter after the new reset for the 6". Not cool Wal-Mart, not cool.:'(

Reaction score
My local wal marts havent carried new figures in over 2 years... Wont be getting my hopes up for these either.

Reaction score
Aside from Angry Birds crap and those cheapo 12" figures, none of the Walmarts in my area have gotten any new Star Wars merchandise for over a year now. They're all still suffocating under piles of Discover the Force Ep1 figures.

Reaction score
Two local WalMarts by me have done their resets and all that's hanging where TBS (3 3/4) should be are about 10+ DTF figs and the occasional TVC Qui-Gon.

No tags for the 6" figs...

Reaction score
My (non-Super) Wal-Mart not only doesn't have tags for 6", but for any 3-3/4". Just FX and non-FX lightsabers.

Reaction score

I've only had one WM complete the reset and according to the paper thing, I don't think they'll be carrying the 6"

Reaction score
After seeing Wal Mart is not carrying the 6" line. I went strait to BBTS to order wave 2. These things will be impossible to find on the shelves.

Reaction score
Considering that the only retail store in my town big enough to carry the 6" line is Walmart, looks like I might have to order on line too.

Reaction score
Thank God I finally got myself in a position where I can order online. I NEED that R2 and WalMart is pretty much the only game in town for toys in my area.

Reaction score
Wouldnt surprise me if wal mart eventually did away with toys period. Toy department is constantly getting smaller and smaller and they are getting less new things. During the TAC days i could find any new figure but even since the vintage collection wal mart has not carried many new things.

Reaction score
It wouldn't surprise me either. But Wal Mart dropping the toy department entirely would probably really hurt the toy industry so I'd hate to see it happen.

Reaction score
I dont know, is it really helping the toy industry when they arent ordering new product and continue to let the same items rot on the shelves for months and years?

Reaction score
Good point. My local WalMarts haven't had anything new for months. That's why I finally decided to just start ordering online. I resisted doing it as long as I could. But ultimately I wasn't given much of a choice. Either buy online or do without.

Reaction score
Good point. My local WalMarts haven't had anything new for months. That's why I finally decided to just start ordering online. I resisted doing it as long as I could. But ultimately I wasn't given much of a choice. Either buy online or do without.
Yeah i used to enjoy the thrill of the hunt but by now the constant disappointment is just sickening. The online scalpers make buying certain items prohibitive because i just cant bring myself to pay $50 for a $10 figure ( bastila, malgus, etc.)

Reaction score
Was at one of my WMs and the toy aisles were almost bare. Several sheets on the back boards for their resets. Saw the SW one and they had the BS 3 3/4, Mission Series, and Legends on their. Couldn't really tell if they were going to have the 6" line, but I was at least glad to see that all this stuff is going to finally hit here.

Reaction score
Went to only 1 Walmart today and where I figured to see a few beat up left over SW figures.....there was nothing. They rearranged the aisle and packed it with new Transformers etc but zero Star Wars. Have 6 more locally to go check this weekend and hopefully with better results.

Reaction score
Wal-Mart around here reset and put out Saga/Mission figures, new lightsaber, 12'" figures and 3.75" Black Series - without a spot for the 6" figures. They left the planogram sheet or whatever it's called taped to the shelf and it didn't have a spot for 6" there either. Kinda sucks...

Reaction score
It really sucks. It'd be nice to be able to walk into a Wal Mart and buy these without having to worry about paying for shipping and waiting for them to arrive. And sadly, as toys go Wal Mart pretty much has a monopoly in my area. The nearest Toys R Us is an hour away and since I don't drive I rarely get over there.

Reaction score
Since the reset, my 2 closest Wal-Marts have zero Star Wars whatsoever. No pegs, no shelf space... nothing. Strange. Sounds like I'm not the only one who has seen this happening.

Reaction score
Walmart is going to take a bath on this choice.
As frustrating as this situation is, can you honestly blame Walmart? Why should they continue to reserve valuable shelf space for product that never arrives? Honestly, the Star Wars pegs went unfilled in most of my local Walmarts for the past year. If anyone is to blame, it's Hasbro and Lucasfilm.

Reaction score
if WalMart isnt carrying this product, why do we have a thread for them?

Reaction score
Eventually this thread will make sense. It's only a matter of time for Walmart to get on board.

Reaction score
So Walmart won't carry these but they'll carry those stupid Duck Dynasty figures.

Reaction score
So Walmart won't carry these but they'll carry those stupid Duck Dynasty figures.
Walmart makes a profit by catering to the lowest common denominator - plain and simple. Hence their devotion to Duck Dynasty. I couldn't bring myself to watch a single episode.