Wal-Mart

Reaction score
If it bothers you that damn much then people like you shouldnt frikkin be buying sci fi toys in the first place if all you gonna do is whine and moan.

Its what YOU GUYS do all the damn time anyway
Dude, what exactly is your problem? I mean, seriously, there must be something wrong with you. Did you learn nothing from your recent ban? It's either gotta be a shtick that you portray or there is honestly something wrong with you...like a TBI or you ate paint chips as a small child or something. I mean, there are trolls aplenty here, but you just take it to a whole new level. Do you need the attention, is that it? Mommy and daddy didn't give you enough? I mean, really, honestly and truly, what is your problem? Maybe we can all pitch in and get you some help!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Heaven forbid you would want to walk into a retail store and find items that were promoted as a special release event and then be upset because the selection was the same as it has been for a year, nothing.

This is really a life lesson... dont be ambitious or wish for anything because there is a small chance of failure and it's not even worth the risk. Just sit in a dark basement and bide your time.

Reaction score
Dude, what exactly is your problem? I mean, seriously, there must be something wrong with you. Did you learn nothing from your recent ban? It's either gotta be a shtick that you portray or there is honestly something wrong with you...like a TBI or you ate paint chips as a small child or something. I mean, there are trolls aplenty here, but you just take it to a whole new level. Do you need the attention, is that it? Mommy and daddy didn't give you enough? I mean, really, honestly and truly, what is your problem? Maybe we can all pitch in and get you some help!
I legit think he might have some mental stuff (possibly un-diagnosed) going on, and I don't mean that as a snarky insult.

Reaction score
Heaven forbid you would want to walk into a retail store and find items that were promoted as a special release event and then be upset because the selection was the same as it has been for a year, nothing.

This is really a life lesson... dont be ambitious or wish for anything because there is a small chance of failure and it's not even worth the risk. Just sit in a dark basement and bide your time.
My walmart was a real humdinger.... They took all of the shelves off of the pegboard in the aisle, and put up one portion of the shipper...and almost empty to boot. In the front aisle? 4 friggin Frozen 2 shippers, and 2 entire Frozen 2 endcaps.

Reaction score
My walmart was a real humdinger.... They took all of the shelves off of the pegboard in the aisle, and put up one portion of the shipper...and almost empty to boot. In the front aisle? 4 friggin Frozen 2 shippers, and 2 entire Frozen 2 endcaps.
Yeah, that sucks, but all that Frozen stuff will sell gangbusters as we get closer to Christmas.

Reaction score
There is a Star Wars movie—supposedly the most important ever—coming out at Christmas. Can you believe we’ve reached the point that Star Wars is REMOVED from stores to make way for more profitable franchises at Christmas? Man, it’s so weird living in 2019.

I haven’t seen any Star Wars products other than LEGO in any retail store in months. My local Walmarts removed everything and didn’t participate in TFF. It’s crazy.

Reaction score
Well you can blame Disney and all the people behind some really terrible Star Wars films for that. The New Disney Star Wars movies do not make one want to buy merchandise, whether it be kids or adults. It’s that plain and simple. The stores have had enough of non selling products. If Hasbro had a brain they would listen to the people that still want to buy there products.

Reaction score
Walmart's around me are devoid of either the TVC or Black Series, only exceptions in one Walmart there is quite a lot of the Skiff's left that seem to be shelf warming, while those Jabba Palaces are almost all gone. I think the Skiff's would've done better if it came with a one solid figure as its not the greatest vehicle of the franchise nor the funnest. The Palace dio is cool and it comes with two 12.99 figures.

Reaction score
Same here. The headsculpt/FACE! is great and was enough for me to bite - The Ponda Baba forearms, not so much. Good initiative by H, but they don't mate to the upper arms very well IMO. I'm using the new head on the Black Series body, and am fooling around with adapting the new hands (the new pegs are too small to fit the old forearms). Would also like to add ankle joints at some point.

Reaction score
For the last few months, I experienced the same problem as many of you guys. I would go to my local Wal Mart's and I would find no TVC! It's like they skipped waves 18-22. However, this week I decided to go to Wal Mart and the isles were stacked with the latest wave (23, I believe). Things may be turning around, finally!

Reaction score
There is a Star Wars movie—supposedly the most important ever—coming out at Christmas. Can you believe we’ve reached the point that Star Wars is REMOVED from stores to make way for more profitable franchises at Christmas? Man, it’s so weird living in 2019.
Yes, it's too bad. But, the way I see it - this is the "new normal". SW merchandise has been progressively shrinking from brick & mortar stores each year (and especially in the past several years). So, in most cases we collectors have to go online for our "fix". The fact that last year's great Imperial Hovertank never really mainstream brick & mortar stores (at least I never saw one @ Target, Wal-mart, etc.) was very telling - and that's just one of many examples of new product being next to impossible to find @ most stores.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Reaction score
I see new product/new shippers are hitting Walmart stores so I drove to my nearest one. They were just literally putting out the force Friday shippers. Another collector was in the store and was excited to finally find a Knight of Ren and Zorii but yeah... That is pretty much the local walmarts in a nutshell. So far behind.

Reaction score
Wow - those are a lot of Jabba's Palaces in that pic. - Thanks for posting. While I hope everyone that wants one can get this - I also hope these don't go on clearance. Though I know that would make some people happy, if great sets like these don't sell through @ the original cost, there will be less likely-hood that Hasbro/Disney will produce more great sets like this.

Reaction score
I haven't seen any Jabba's palaces at any of the Walmarts within a 100 miles of my home. There is a tag for these on thecshelfs but the have never been filled that I saw.

Reaction score
I haven't seen any Jabba's palaces at any of the Walmarts within a 100 miles of my home. There is a tag for these on thecshelfs but the have never been filled that I saw.
That's pretty much ALL they have by me. One of them has a pair of TVC X-Wing Luke's, but that's about it. All this talk of WM getting in the shippers with Jedi Luke & Spirit Yoda, but nothing in my area - and you can bet when they do finally get them, I'll get there when the figures are all gone and there's a few of those junky kiddie toys left over.

Reaction score
Picked up an assault tank at a great price yesterday morning, shipped to store and just picked it up. Pleasantly surprised to see they shipped in a reinforced shipping carton and I got a 10% off coupon for using their service. Sadly I can't reuse the carton, but nice to see they're stepping up their shipping game!

View media item 395410
View media item 395411

Reaction score
Picked up an assault tank at a great price yesterday morning, shipped to store and just picked it up. Pleasantly surprised to see they shipped in a reinforced shipping carton and I got a 10% off coupon for using their service. Sadly I can't reuse the carton, but nice to see they're stepping up their shipping game!

View media item 395410
View media item 395411
Got the email that my site to store is ready for pickup. Of course they send the email half an hour after I left the area. But seeing this gives me hope that it will arrive in good shape.

Reaction score
Spoke with a WM employee, as they have a couple pegs for TVC, yet nothing on them. She scanned it - none in stock - none on order. She wasn't sure why that would be the case, so she said she'd order them. No wonder the line has distribution issues - the demand is there, yet they aren't ordering them. Consumers outside of collectors would be otherwise forced to buy what they do offer, like those ridiculous GOA figures, unless they opted to shop elsewhere. Wish Hasbro would be active in resolving these issues as well, when we want to buy TVC, but cant find it...

Reaction score
Spoke with a WM employee, as they have a couple pegs for TVC, yet nothing on them. She scanned it - none in stock - none on order. She wasn't sure why that would be the case, so she said she'd order them. No wonder the line has distribution issues - the demand is there, yet they aren't ordering them. Consumers outside of collectors would be otherwise forced to buy what they do offer, like those ridiculous GOA figures, unless they opted to shop elsewhere. Wish Hasbro would be active in resolving these issues as well, when we want to buy TVC, but cant find it...
All those times in panels when Hasbro claims they are working with retailers to resolve distribution issues you know is a bunch of BS. It's all lip service just to get through a panel and not have to deal with it. In reality they don't really care. Walmart paid them for their product. That's all that matters to them.

Reaction score
Ordered 4 RO Imperial STs.
2 were sent in a bubble mailer and ended up totally crushed.
Called CS, who sent out a replacement, which they sent in a box.
However, the geniuses who packed the two cards decided to bend them and lay them in sideways instead of length ways, which will fit easily, so of course the ended up bent and creased.
I wonder sometimes what these ppl in shipping/fulfillment are thinking when they package up stuff...

Reaction score
walmart had 1 ESB Boba Fett left. I did have trouble with the site saying the figure is out of stock. Then I saw one figure in the cart and bam got him!!!!!