Wal-Mart

Reaction score
The Walmart on 120th near Sheridan in Colorado has a Dr. Evazan figure that's just been hanging there pegwarming with some other TPM relics for over a month now. I understand the TPM figs pegwarming, but what's up with nobody wanting that Dr. Evazan figure???

Oh, and there's also a brown-bandana Kithaba that's been hanging there with the good doctor for quite a while.

Sometime, Star Wars toy consumers baffle me...

Reaction score
The Walmart on 120th near Sheridan in Colorado has a Dr. Evazan figure that's just been hanging there pegwarming with some other TPM relics for over a month now. I understand the TPM figs pegwarming, but what's up with nobody wanting that Dr. Evazan figure???

Oh, and there's also a brown-bandana Kithaba that's been hanging there with the good doctor for quite a while.

These EXACT same figures are on the pegs at the Walmart in Ohio i frequent. Weird.

Reaction score
Maybe not too weird. Same thing by me but make it 2 Evazan's, 2 Bom's, 2 Kithaba's a Bariss and an Aayla. I copped the Gammies on day 1 and some other person/people grabbed the Fordo's within 5 days. Edit: The best of tvc wave arrived around 2 months ago now.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Fordo's gone, and I think Barriss is gone, but other than that you're right, I've got the same figures here: Aayla, Bom, Evazan, and TPM remnants.

Reaction score
my stores last shipment was 5 cases of EP1 from last year about this time. Not one new figure has hit since then!

Reaction score
Fordo's gone, and I think Barriss is gone, but other than that you're right, I've got the same figures here: Aayla, Bom, Evazan, and TPM remnants.
Aayla, Bom and Evazan are all outstanding figures though. I'm from NY and when I lived there it was really hard to find alot of stuff. Just moved to Florida and it's way easier to find stuff down here. In NY a scalper would get those Gam Guards way before I even stepped through the front door lol.

Reaction score

mine has 4 Evazans, 2 Kithabas, and whatever else will fill up one peg.
1 full peg & 3 empties but plenty of 3d glasses.
been that way for the last 6 weeks.
i maybe the only person checking anymore

Reaction score
i maybe the only person checking anymore
This is probably the reason things are peg warming in some areas. I know I used to check 2 or 3 times a week and now I only check once a month if that. My area has actualy been getting in new cases of figures lately (Found the Death Star Trooper, Darth Vader, and Hoth Luke!) so I may start peeking in once in a while. Unfortunately because I think that box also had episode 1 figures . . . the section is quickly filling back up with episode one figures :wtf:

For vintage the only figures I still really want are Aayla (X2 . . . this is one I DEFFINETLY want carded and un-carded) and the 501st clone, and maybe a second luke to keep carded. But with how hard it is to find figures here due to just how rarely they are re-stocked in this area, I have no idea if either of them will turn up at all.

Reaction score
This is probably the reason things are peg warming in some areas. I know I used to check 2 or 3 times a week and now I only check once a month if that. My area has actualy been getting in new cases of figures lately (Found the Death Star Trooper, Darth Vader, and Hoth Luke!) so I may start peeking in once in a while. Unfortunately because I think that box also had episode 1 figures . . . the section is quickly filling back up with episode one figures :wtf:

For vintage the only figures I still really want are Aayla (X2 . . . this is one I DEFFINETLY want carded and un-carded) and the 501st clone, and maybe a second luke to keep carded. But with how hard it is to find figures here due to just how rarely they are re-stocked in this area, I have no idea if either of them will turn up at all.
Yes you are correct, that case actually only has five new figures, and seven Ep one figures!!! Good luck on finding the other figures you really want, Walmart and TRU had been stocking that wave with Aayla and the 501st clone a couple months ago!!! But I haven't seen it since!!! If I were you, I'd use Amazon, if you buy two to three figures at a time, you can get free shipping, and at the moment, most figures are at or below what you'd pay in a store!!!

Reaction score
Checked out a local Wal-Mart, and no Vintage figures what so ever, not even the Phantom Menace crowd. Just pegs and pegs of Clone Wars.

Reaction score
Checked out a local Wal-Mart, and no Vintage figures what so ever, not even the Phantom Menace crowd. Just pegs and pegs of Clone Wars.
I tried to do a Walmart run but two of the Super-Walmarts are no longer 24 hours! I got there and they were closed. The third one had two Naboo pilots with 3D glasses, and a clone wars Mace Windu, and that was it for figures! They had one marked down Vulture Droid and an untouched shelf of 12" Anakins. The only reason I was able to find the Star Wars section was because there was a single lightsaber hanging up there.

Reaction score
my store had a bunch of CW and 3D glasses figures just disappear.
same 3 Evazans and a Kithaba still hanging there.

Reaction score
my store had a bunch of CW and 3D glasses figures just disappear.
same 3 Evazans and a Kithaba still hanging there.

Walmart does that.
They'll throw the figures in a box in the back and then bring them out six months later so it looks like fresh product. My local store recycled the same 50 or so ROC GI Joe figures for three years and stored them four or five times. The last time they brought them out, six months ago (keep in mind, they were more than three years old by the way), the store employee tried to tell me they were new and they just got them in....even though half the cards were jacked up. A few even had torn peg hooks replaced by the plastic hangers.

Reaction score
I'm looking at a Ric Olie and Naboo Pilot at my local WM. All they've had for months. No luck anywhere else either. Thankfully, Angry Birds and Fighter Pods are starting to disappear too. Unless Disney comes up with something really good (and the Black Series isn't it), my guess is we're looking at 1985 again at this point.

Reaction score
I'm looking at a Ric Olie and Naboo Pilot at my local WM. All they've had for months. No luck anywhere else either. Thankfully, Angry Birds and Fighter Pods are starting to disappear too. Unless Disney comes up with something really good (and the Black Series isn't it), my guess is we're looking at 1985 again at this point.
I dunno... pent-up demand might be enough to carry the Black Series 3 3/4" line forward.

The 6" line, not so much.

Reaction score
Every so often I'll check out the toy section at my local Wal-Mart here in Zebulon. Even this late into 2013, they still have nothing but leftovers of the TPM wave - Naboo soldier and a few other nobodies; there used to be a Sidious and Dofine but someone seems to have snapped them up.

Now, granted, since selling the bulk of my collection earlier this year, I've more or less quit collecting Star Wars with any real regularity or seriousness, but, still, it's quite pitiful that they haven't restocked or had any new waves since that one, and, frankly, I'm tired of seeing the same figures over and over again. But this is about par for the course for this particular Wal-Mart, so, while annoying, it isn't surprising.

Reaction score
Found TBS at Wally World today... Anakin, Biggs, Yavin party Luke, Bespin Vader and Scout Trooper were what I saw. $9.99. Wake me up when there is a sale. I already have a virtually identical Anakin from Evolutions; the Vader doesn't have a right hand that can hold a lightsaber; I have no need for a pilot Biggs later than 1997/98, considering the X-Wing is now $60.

Reaction score
Honestly, if I came across a sight like this at any of my local Walmarts I would have to do a double take, pinch myself, and make sure I didn't just walk into The Twilight Zone. Amazing! Now go by a lottery ticket. You might be on a lucky streak.
This is my Walmart's SW section for TFF. Not bad but way smaller than previous FF's.

Reaction score
Honestly, if I came across a sight like this at any of my local Walmarts I would have to do a double take, pinch myself, and make sure I didn't just walk into The Twilight Zone. Amazing! Now go by a lottery ticket. You might be on a lucky streak.
I might buy a ticket lol but like I said there has been better years. This was around noon today. I ordered all my stuff from Pulse last night.

Reaction score
My Walmart didn't even have a display up. Just a small section in the toy isle.

Reaction score
I like how they stocked the Kessel set in there at the bottom. Remember this? This is a Star Wars. You can still buy this! LOL!

Reaction score
Just got back from Eagan Walmart. They had the entire wave o TVC and quite a few Landos. Got the best looking Lando card and left the rest. The red dude is cool by my scope only covers the original 3 movies.

Reaction score
I went to a Walmart store earlier today and found the new Vintage Collection Luke in X -Wing outfit and bought one of the bigger 5 inch Galaxy line the white jet trooper since its the only way to get white First Order jet troopers anyway.

9.99 for those 5 inch Galaxy series figures at Walmart. They actaully look pretty good especially Finn in his Episode IX outfit

Reaction score
yeah the Walmart store that i went to earlier today they had plenty of the skiff disguise Lando figure along with the Episode IX figures along with the pretty good looking 5 inch Galaxy line figures

Just got back from Eagan Walmart. They had the entire wave o TVC and quite a few Landos. Got the best looking Lando card and left the rest. The red dude is cool by my scope only covers the original 3 movies.

Reaction score
I ran into a lady stocking toys wearing a Hasbro shirt. Typical Hasbro... she was grumpy and seemed to have next to no idea about what products were available. I have no idea what affiliation she has with Walmart or Hasbro but she gets a thumbs down review for being a "representative" of Hasbro. It's really sad when you treat people who have driven to spend money on your products like they are a burden. All the more reason to support EE, Dorkside, and BBT. They are passionate about the product and providing a service for collectors.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Not a single Star Wars toy, new or old, here at the White Oak Walmart. Apparently the folks in and around the outskirts of Garner don't buy enough of it to justify Walmart stocking it. They only want wrestling figures.

Reaction score
So what your saying is that youre a quitter and you're gonna quit just because a "White Oak" Walmart did have the stuff YOU were looking for? Jeez buddy im glad im not you or whatever

Reaction score
Not a single Star Wars toy, new or old, here at the White Oak Walmart. Apparently the folks in and around the outskirts of Garner don't buy enough of it to justify Walmart stocking it. They only want wrestling figures.
My local Walmart here in Hartselle dumped everything Star Wars heck then even dropped Marvel Legends. Also this was a Walmart that had the Worthy Cap. I am really seeing some bias with WM’s management.

Last edited:
Reaction score
If it bothers you that damn much then people like you shouldnt frikkin be buying sci fi toys in the first place if all you gonna do is whine and moan.

Its what YOU GUYS do all the damn time anyway