Wal-Mart comic packs in Memphis?

Reaction score
Anyone seen them yet? I've been checking Millington, Covington, Raleigh, Wolfchase and Germantown/Trinity with no luck.

Reaction score
What up. I live just south of M-town. Not that into modern figures anymore, but I'll look next time I go to the stores. Which ones are you looking for? Do you collect vintage?

Reaction score
I half-[censored] collect vintage. I'm up to about 65 figures, mostly incomplete or repro weapons.

Anyway, I found a ton of the comic packs at the Trinity/Germantown Wal-Mart today.

Reaction score
Good luck with your search. I'm not really into the comic packs. I've picked up a couple new ones lately. I got the toon version of Ig-88 or 86 or whatever and a couple cantina characters I saw the other day were too beat up for me since I don't open them. The wal-marts and targets down my way suck!

BTW, do you find better luck by going on certain days? Isn't Tuesday the day they get shipments? or would it be Wednesday since they have to stock it?

later,
ganja

Reaction score
Saw the comic packs at my wal-mart last weekend. The ewoks pack and the amanin. Pretty cool, but I'll pass.

Reaction score
For whoever's out there. Got the heir to the empire comic pack with Thrawn and Talon Karde. I love those books, so I couldn't pass on it. Almost got the clone emperor/luke pack from dark empire, but passed.