wach out for clongeneral 225 VOL 2 THIS MAN DONT KNOW HOWTO RETRUN THINGS THAT DONT BE LO

Reaction score
Hey **** face. Listen first of all I really don't care that you are slamming me on these forums it's ****ing retarded but oh well you can do what you want. First of all I was never going to respond to this but I figured now is finally the right moment. First off I offered you this bust back a long *** time ago and you said you didn't want it. Then you send Will after me to come and get it. I have no problem giving it back to you I just can't find the ****ing box. You want to come down and look for it be my ****ing guest. Oh wait, that;s right you don't drive or have a ****ing car. I'm so sick of your **** dude you just shout your mouth off without even ****ing thinking. That is why we are no longer friends. **** YOU! I told Will I could give him the bust back and when the box turns up you can have that as well. I don't even ****ing want that piece anyway. I want nothing from you ever again. I honestly wish I had never met you. You are the definition of SCUM my friend. Have a nice ****ing life and go and **** BOBA FETT in the ***. There is enought ANUS for you.

Reaction score
Sorry to see such hard feelings and harsh words here among two fellow Wisconsin collectors. I don't know anything about your dispute, but wish you both well in resolving it. I would guess that you each don't really mean (deep down in calmer moments) the vulgarities hurled around - but we all know sometimes people get defensive, and stuff gets said. So it sounds like you guys basically had a misunderstanding. CloneG doesn't have the box on hand right now (maybe it will turn up in a few months after cleaning, etc.) and Grievous needs to sell the item to get some cash ASAP. What is an item like this worth? Maybe, we, your Wisconsin buds can help smooth things out. I know I'd be willing to chip in $10 towards the value of a boxed item to help everyone walk away less angry. Maybe some of our other CHG buds will join me. I'll be at the meeting in Madison this Saturday. Let me know if I can help. Hoping you guys can resolve this :).