Waboritas Feedback Thread

Reaction score
Glad to leave waboritas first FB here. Just completed a good trade with him. I look forward to more transactions in the future. Even though this is his first trade don't hesitate to deal with him, great communication, fast shipping and good guy to deal with.

Reaction score
I just bought a few hundred dollars worth of Clone Wars figures from Waboritas and everything went smoothly, and as advertised. Would recommend.

Reaction score
Picked up a single figure from the plethora available through Waboritas. It went perfectly smoothly and was a pleasure. He even cut me some slack when work consumed me and I was delayed in responding during our talks. I would gladly work with this scummer again!

Reaction score
I was able to get a figure I've been after from Waboritas for a great price. Excellent guy - easy to work with, prompt with responses, the whole deal went better than I could have hoped for! Excellent scummer!

Reaction score
Just picked up a figure from John, good price, great packaging and a pleasure to communicate with. Definitely recommend and will do business with again.

Reaction score
My transaction with Waboritas was perfect. We concluded a transaction while we were both very busy with other things in life and everything went without a hitch.

Reaction score
I bought a bunch of figures from John, got a great deal and he was very easy to work with. Thanks again!

Reaction score
Great transaction! Waboritas gave me a great deal on a mish-mash of figs from a few eras, all packed and shipped with care, super fast. Thank you!

Reaction score
I recently completed a deal with waboritas and everything went great. A great Scummer to work with!

Thanks, waboritas!

+60 inter-web points 👨‍🚀 🚀

Reaction score
Bought a MOC ARC Heavy Gunner and a Scuba Trooper from him. Everything was packed with care and the cards were undamaged! Would happily do business with again.

Reaction score
Got some vehicles off this guy, it went great. Sold them for a very low price and threw in a free Star Wars mug!

Reaction score
Recent sale with Aayla went quick & smooth. Great long time scummer!