Waboritas Feedback Thread

Reaction score
Glad to leave waboritas first FB here. Just completed a good trade with him. I look forward to more transactions in the future. Even though this is his first trade don't hesitate to deal with him, great communication, fast shipping and good guy to deal with.

Reaction score
I just bought a few hundred dollars worth of Clone Wars figures from Waboritas and everything went smoothly, and as advertised. Would recommend.

Reaction score
Picked up a single figure from the plethora available through Waboritas. It went perfectly smoothly and was a pleasure. He even cut me some slack when work consumed me and I was delayed in responding during our talks. I would gladly work with this scummer again!

Reaction score
I was able to get a figure I've been after from Waboritas for a great price. Excellent guy - easy to work with, prompt with responses, the whole deal went better than I could have hoped for! Excellent scummer!

Reaction score
Just picked up a figure from John, good price, great packaging and a pleasure to communicate with. Definitely recommend and will do business with again.

Reaction score
My transaction with Waboritas was perfect. We concluded a transaction while we were both very busy with other things in life and everything went without a hitch.