- Nov 16, 2010
- Reaction score
Saturday, February 18th: 2 PM EST - Midnight EST (soft close)
Sunday, February 19th: 2 PM EST - 10 PM EST.
1. One post per person within the thread, for a single "booth" for a seller.
2. The weekend closing times are "soft" times - booths can remain open, but sellers are only required to answer their booths during the official show times. Sellers can "close" their booths early if they want, but NO PRESHOW SELLING of items in your booth.
3. All sales must be honored.
4. Items for sale in the Virtual Toy Comicon can ONLY be in that thread, no place else.
5. Either a thumbnail or a link to a book. Please avoid or keep any large photos/scans to a minimum to reduce page download time.
6. Responses only through PMs. No posting "I'll take it" or any communication in the VTC Hall thread. Seller is responsible for updating his/her own post.
7. "Booths" can be updated throughout the event by sellers, but ONLY within their own post.
8. We'd prefer that people set up their "booths" ahead of time, so everybody knows who is in the VTC.
9. You can sell anything toy or comic related. Books, toys, games, movie posters, original art. whatever. This is a vintage themed toy comicon show.
10. Off-topic posts within the VTC Hall Thread will be deleted to keep the thread clean.
11. "Moderators" for this event are michael_messenger and Shane_Turgeon. Please address all questions/concerns via PM to finestcomics
Thanks everybody for your patience. Let's have a fun show!