VOTC Luke Skywalker

GNT

Reaction score
gex1234 said:
does anyone have a picture of what the VOTC Luke looks like without his cloth tunic? I saw many reports that people have found him, can you take some pictures? I am just curious to see what they did
Would be interesting to see what Hasbro have done with him - given him muscles or a shirt under the tunic. Any pictures?

Reaction score
I think this figure will be a big pass for me, personally the scruplt sucks.

Reaction score
I think he/she may have been talking about their previous post about him shirtless

Reaction score
Ahh. I didn't notice. Does it really matter what it looks like under the soft goods anyway?

Reaction score
AdamSolo said:
I think he/she may have been talking about their previous post about him shirtless
Yes because it would make a great base for customizers who need a shirtless torso.

Reaction score
PEEP_COMMANDER said:
does anyone know if luke's lightsaber is 2 pieces or 1 piece like ob1's.
it looks like from the picture that its the metal hilt with the removible blade.....like what came with bespin/hof luke. of course if its a promo pic then maybe the saber will be 1 piece....i still need to find it to be sure....robert a.k.a. doomdeath

Reaction score
Has anyone opened this figure yet, to see what he looks like without that huge bath robe? Does he have another shirt, bendable elbows, etc..? Please post pics if you have them...

GNT

Reaction score
Suprising that no site has posted loose pictures yet? Strange.

Reaction score
You'd assume someone that bought this figure would at least post pictures...if I found him, I would.

Reaction score
I actually have this figure but there is no way on earth I am gonna open him up. Under the tunic it looks like just his bare chest.

GNT

Reaction score
Yarna said:
I actually have this figure but there is no way on earth I am gonna open him up.
Go on you know you want to open the figure Yarna...feel the darkside flowing through you...you must open it and put us out of our misery

Reaction score
This was probably already talked about but it looks like they are releasing VOTC Luke with Darth and Yoda in the next week or 2. Is this correct or am I wrong?

Reaction score
He's being released in multiple case assortments, with wave 1 and 2. Check EE and other sites for case breakdowns.

Reaction score
GNT said:
Yarna said:
I actually have this figure but there is no way on earth I am gonna open him up.
Go on you know you want to open the figure Yarna...feel the darkside flowing through you...you must open it and put us out of our misery
If he doesn't want to he doesn't have to.

Reaction score
i actually found 3 of these on the pegs one morning at a meijer's in michigan and figured it would not be a tough find at the time. only bought one. i'm also keeping mine in package.

Reaction score
I just got mine in the mail this afternoon....

And then I opened him!

So, to answer the question I'm sure everyone is going to ask, and the reason why I posted....

Yes, he is sculpted bare chested under the tunic.
It's actually a very nice sulpt, and he's got just the right amount of musculature (i.e. not very much).
While we're on the subject, the tunic itself, while looking looking like it doesnt fit very well in most shots, actually looks quite nice once you position it right.

The head is really a nice sculpt, I think you have to get it out of the package to see it the right way.
The only realy problem I have with the figure is the way his waist-joint looks with the tunic off, and it's not all that bad. It just looks a bit weird. It's no big deal though, and I'm probably just nit picking.
The saber looks like a new sculpt to me, but I could be wrong. Hasbro didnt use AOTC Anakin's, like I thought they would.
It's also not the saga Luke wampa attack's, because it doesnt have a peg on it.

All in all, color me impressed-
He's not as good as Han, but that's pretty hard to do.

GNT

Reaction score
Hey big thanks to you Brandon_Heat for letting us know, much appreciated

Reaction score
Happy to help!
I was wondering myself.
I can get some pics taken tomorrow, but I wont have a chance until then...

GNT

Reaction score
Brandon_Heat said:
I can get some pics taken tomorrow, but I wont have a chance until then...
You should send them into rebelscum, Curto could post them for you

General_Windu said:
We get to take his shirt off! Oh Boy! Not really, I don't see the point of the bare chest.
Neither do I but it might bring in more women into the forum General_Windu

GNT

Reaction score
I didn't ask you but nice to know anyway

Yep I'll be picking Luke up when I find him.

Reaction score
What's with the attitude GNT? You must be overtired from not getting much sleep last night.

GNT

Reaction score
Your answering questions that aren't directed at you. WTH?

Edit: Oh and I get alot of sleep.

Reaction score
I redirected the inquiry to you. You always ask us, I was just trying to be nice by returning the favor.

Reaction score
I love it when the second part of my signature is proven to be true

Good update on the hard-to-find VOTC Luke. Hopefully this blond guy will be easier to find as future assortments hit the stores.

GNT

Reaction score
royalguard96 said:
Good update on the hard-to-find VOTC Luke. Hopefully this blond guy will be easier to find as future assortments hit the stores.
He'll show up in good numbers when it gets closer to the DVD release. Can't celebrate a DVD without a Tatooine Luke on the shelves.

Reaction score
Ok, I sent the pics in to Rebelscum!
My camera is broken, so I had to scan them, but they still look pretty good.
I hope they get posted soon!