Visitor Advice

Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm visiting Vegas in November from England.

Any good stores for collecting I should check out in the touristy part of town? Would be grateful for any adivce which will help me top up my collection ... at a much better price than the UK!

Thanks!

Reaction score
Hello Sun...

Honestly, Vegas is HORRIBLE for collectors, especially for vintage (just ask creeping fear)...You can luck out at Toys R Us, kay-b-toys (outlet mall) or any Targets in town.

What are you looking for?

Well, I hope this helps...Enjoy your visit..

Cheers,
TR

Reaction score
Thanks Tusken,

I’m mainly looking for 2009 retail basic figures, battle packs and vehicles so TRU and Target sounds like the best bet. Hoping to pick up an AT-TE to squeeze into my hand luggage

If there was an off chance of a good vintage store then that would be great but it does not sound positive!

Cheers

Reaction score
Sundecay said:
Thanks Tusken,

I’m mainly looking for 2009 retail basic figures, battle packs and vehicles so TRU and Target sounds like the best bet. Hoping to pick up an AT-TE to squeeze into my hand luggage

If there was an off chance of a good vintage store then that would be great but it does not sound positive!

Cheers
Sun,

No problem...that what us scummers are here for.

Yeah, you should have no problem getting a AT-TE. Targets & TRU are well stocked (at least they should be).

As for vintage PM Scummer Creeping Fear, he is the local (at least the only one I know of) that collects vintage.

When is your trip? Are you staying at one of the fancy hotels?

TR

Reaction score
Coming over in the first week in November - hoping to stock up on exclusives and things like the droid factory packs which are not scheduled to come out over here.

Staying in the MGM and looking forward to some good nights out and maybe a tourist day trip or two

Reaction score
MGM is nice. The droid factory sets are going, some WM have more than others...But it shouldnt be a problem.