Visiting the LA area

Reaction score
Hey guys,
I am coming down to visit the westside/SM/Venice etc. Are there any great collector Stores(other than the store on 3rd Street SM) that has vintage stuff that I should visit? How about Frank and Sons? Does the Shrine still have a good turn out? Let me know guys.
Thanks,
Matt

Reaction score
SeerDrakon said:
Hey guys,
I am coming down to visit the westside/SM/Venice etc. Are there any great collector Stores(other than the store on 3rd Street SM) that has vintage stuff that I should visit? How about Frank and Sons? Does the Shrine still have a good turn out? Let me know guys.
Thanks,
Matt
Don't go to Puzzle Zoo, that place is a rip. Franks is a good place to go though, you should be able to find a good selection of vintage stuff tehre.

Reaction score
Okay...let's expand. What about in the LA area and surronding cities? Yeah....PZ has been a rip since they opened. Thank you ST for responding.

Reaction score
Yeah...I have been there...not a lot of stuff anymore.
I am also looking for MR stuff...though I would hate to check a MR SE At-At. LOL. Thanks Bikerscout!

Reaction score
i'm sorry dude, the LA people don't talk. There's next to no activity in the LA area just found --regularly. Wish it wasn't that way

Reaction score
Wow!!
I know you guys have lots of great collectors out there. Thanks Bikerscout...I guess I will have to look more than hard myself.

Reaction score
There's not much on the West side of LA. Big Lou's is across the street from TRU, Puzzle Zoo isn't worth the time, and Frank's is really far East (only open Wed and Sat).

If you do find anything (on the west side) please let us know here!

Reaction score
I am planning another trip out there soon. Hopefully I can find some places. Do you guys ever have RS get togethers?

Reaction score
not really. Only at conventions. Sometimes locals get together for garage sales with friends, but that is seldom too.