Vintage in Melbourne

Dax

Reaction score
Hi guys, just a heads up for anyone in Melbourne. The other weekend I came across an awesome store in Northcote that is all about collectable toys and they have a genuinely great mix of both modern and vintage, including some very cool items. Even though my focus is mainly Star Wars there was so much other cool stuff from the 70's and 80's there and you can easily spend an hour just wandering around and looking at stuff. I promise, more than once will you exclaim "oh yeah, I remember that!".

So if you're in the area and want to check them out here are the details:

Lobos Collectables
503, High Street,
Northcote, Melbourne,
VIC 3070, Australia

They're still developing their website but Facebook is up and running for them: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Lobos-Collectables/438304056235672 Both Aron and Alicia are great to talk with and genuinely passionate about collectables

Oh, and while I'm plugging local businesses, if you're visiting Lobos Collectables do yourself a favour and wander up the road to Kau at 541 High Street for a coffee. Yeah, they're a bit hippstery but their coffee is just awesome! So many coffee places in Melbourne and yet so many are ordinary. So with two awesome things to visit in Northcote it's worth a quick trip :)

Reaction score
This is my neck of the woods and I have both bought and sold a few things at Lobo's... I second they are good people to deal with and are genuinely passionate about collecting.

I too always grab a coffee from Kau when I drop in at Lobo's

Reaction score
Nice one Dax. Assume no chance of any Toltoys stuff, and even if there was it would be safely stored away by now right! haha

Dax

Reaction score
Alas, no Toltoys stuff in the store but it's the type of place to keep going back to because who knows what will walk in the door one day?

I think we're going to have to set up a group outing one weekend. Everyone get's together at Kau for breakfast/coffee, introductions (trying to learn real names rather than forum names), and then have a wander round the store. Anyone interested?

Reaction score
On a serious note I've actually been thinking about that for a while now, and did actually send a message to Will to try and kick something off, but its kinda fallen off the radar of late.

Its about time we get all us Aussie vintage junkies in one spot, though it does make it tough from Singapore!

Reaction score
Hi im in Geelong and always on the look out for some vintage star wars gear. Been collecting for about 20 years always keen for a chat or any info.Cheers