Vintage C3PO - markings on the feet?

Reaction score
Hi There Folks:

I have a guy interested in an old 1977 C3PO and was asking about markings on the underside of the feet.

Does anyone know what he is looking for? What are these markings and what would it mean if there is markings (or not for that matter).

Is one version more rare than another?

Just looking for some expert advice.

Much appreciated!

Reaction score
Hi There Folks:

I have a guy interested in an old 1977 C3PO and was asking about markings on the underside of the feet.

Does anyone know what he is looking for? What are these markings and what would it mean if there is markings (or not for that matter).

Is one version more rare than another?

Just looking for some expert advice.

Much appreciated!
Hi, he probably means are there any marker pen markings on the underside of the feet.

Reaction score
Hi, he probably means are there any marker pen markings on the underside of the feet.
While I get why parents did this to their kids' toys, as an adult collector this kills me.

Reaction score
Most of my childhood figures have a red dot of nail polish on their right foot. It was a way of keeping track of my figures when I brought them to a friends’ house. I think it adds to the piece and makes it more special. These were originally made to be played with...