FS Vintage 1980 Star Wars Empire Strikes Back Portfolio by Ralph McQuarrie 24 Prints

Reaction score
Up for grabs is a set of the 1980 Empire Strikes Back Art Portfolio featuring 24 gorgeous 10 x 21 prints of Ralph McQuarrie's concept art for the film.

The sleeve is kinda beat up, but the prints are in awesome condition. I bought this about 5 1/2 years ago and including taking the photos to sell them, I have only taken them out of the sleeve 3 times.

These would be excellent for framing.

Complete sets of these prints seem to be running for about $70+S&H and up on Evilbay at the moment.
I'm only asking $60 and that includes the S&H. Shipping will be in a large flat rate box like the ones used
to ship board games.

drop me PM if you are interested.

More Photos here:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsceT3-pKTI2iYcD0X4yoRqhj0i2bQ?e=rdPXV8

(Now I know y'all might be thinking, "who is this guy?, but rest assured I am a long time collector and Fan (from the beginning) I used to be on these forums about 10 years ago or so and other places like Flickr under the moniker "Darth Fett". I have existed online as Kracalactaka since around 2012-2013. I'm a Top-Rated seller on Evilbay and if you google image search "Kracalactaka Decoupage" you will see a lot of what I have been up to over the last several years. On this forum DJ121 can vouch for me.)

Cheers,

Krac

Last edited: