Vikings (History Channel)

Reaction score
Is anyone else into this show?

I think this would make for a great collectible toy license. There are so many distinct characters and weapons...ships,locations etc...it would make for an awesome toy line.

I just stumbled across the Vikings panel from SDCC last year and it really got me excited for season 3.

If you haven't seen the show, imagine a more realistic version of Game of Thrones. That is kind of what Vikings is. It is, very loosely, based on historical events.

I'm not sure if it is just me or not...would anyone else be into toys from this show if they made them? :hmm:

Last edited:
Reaction score
I love this show! I would definitely be down for some Vikings toys!!!

I still have yet to see any of season 2 since I lost my cable for most of the season.

Reaction score
I love the show, but I only collect 1:18 scale figures and doubt they would do these other than 6".

Reaction score
I love the show, but I only collect 1:18 scale figures and doubt they would do these other than 6".
That does seem most likely. Though figures have been coming out in a variety of scales lately it seems. Walking Dead figures are 5". Neca Predators are 7", so are Hunger Games figures...multiple other lines from recent licensed themes are a variety of scales.

I know there are a lot of people set on sticking to 3 3/4 but eventually, likely sooner than later, they will have to adapt or be left with only a selection of the lowest quality figures. If that is acceptable then in works out. Some people are nostalgic about 5 POA figures so it isn't considered a negative.