Vikingrobot Feedback Thread

Reaction score
Re: trade feedback for vikingrobot

Flawless transaction. Will deal with again!

Reaction score
Re: trade feedback for vikingrobot

vikingrobot is a Scummer who always is very easy to deal with and like a cold crisp Colt 45, he works every time! May the Trading Force be with you, stay thirsty my friend!

Reaction score
Made a very smooth sale to vikingrobot. He communicated well and sent payment quickly. Thanks!

Reaction score
Got a couple of older cinemascenes from vikingrobot. Packaged perfectly, shipped quickly, and great communication through the whole transaction. He was awesome to deal with. Thanks for helping me out!

Reaction score
vikingrobot just bought several items off me, and our deal couldn't have gone smoother. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again.

Reaction score
Sold a figure to Adam recently, a great guy to deal with and I highly recommend him! Great scummer!

Reaction score
A pleasure to deal with vkingrobot. Made my first sale with him and everything went great. I highly recommend him and hope to deal with him again.

Reaction score
I recently had an excellent transaction with vikingrobot. The whole process was as smooth as could be, from the back-and-forth messages ironing everything out, to payment to receiving the figures. The figures arrived quickly and very well packed...and were exactly as described. I'd definitely do business with vikingrobot again. Thanks again man!

Reaction score
Made a great trade with the Viking. Was patient with my busy week. Received his part of the deal quickly. Great communication even if mine was not the best.
Thanks again. MCV