Vegas Collectors Board #22: 2015 - 20??

Reaction score
Well hot damn, its time to start a new thread...with many of the former Vegas scummers no longer here on the boards and the new guys rarely talking it took sooooooo long to (4-5 years)....WTF!!!

Well, will see how it takes to finish this thread, hopefully with 5-6 new Star Wars movies...the interest will come back to the Vegas boards.

Reaction score
Well anyone going on September 4, 2015 to Toys R Us, Walmart...even Target for the new SW Awakens movie items???

For me, nah! I stopped buying Hasbro, but I will buy a few of the Black Series, I do want a Lego Falcon, but I will be on my computer to order what ever Sideshow reveals this coming Friday...

Reaction score
Went to Walmart last night and they had hardly anything out. 6" figures were gone by 12:10. Went to Target this morning and had a bit more luck. Found a couple 6"(not a Stormtrooper to be had though), a few Journey to the FA books and a few other things.I'm with you TR (good to see you on here by the way!!) , ordered the Hot Toys Kylo Ren and Exclusive trooper. Probably going to order the trooper 2 pack as well but I'm worried they're all going to come at the same time. Kind of like what's happening now with Han/Chewey and Vader plus Obi next month.

Reaction score
I saw a 6" TBS Chewie (box was damaged) and a Finn at the Centennial Wal-Mart, still no sign of a stormtrooper for me.

Reaction score
Howdy! I'm just getting back into the toy hunting game after a long hiatus (mostly because I just love the way these new First Order Troopers look!) and after a lot of scouring I've checked off most of my want list (just waiting for those 3.75" Snowtroopers and 6" Black Series Capt. Phasmas to start showing up) but it pains me to leave some of the harder-to-find stuff on the racks knowing there's probably other folks out there hunting.
It looks like there's not a lot of activity on this board these days, but since I'm still going to be searching and a lot of people on this board helped me out with my clone collecting several years ago, I thought I'd throw it out there that I'd be happy to keep an eye open for anything y'all are looking for. Post it up and I'll pass along info or pick it up if I can!

Reaction score
If you see any of the 3.75" troops, post em here! I have all the 6"s already, so I'll keep an eye out for the Phasma for you.

Reaction score
Hey, thanks! Actually, I picked up these guys at a Dollar General just a couple days ago. I've already got a couple of each, so you're welcome to either for the $8 I paid for them or a trade if you've got any neat clone trooper stuff you don't want. I also saw a lone Storm Trooper at a toy shop in the Boulevard mall (Pop...something?) for $10.

Reaction score
Hello all, local Vegas collector here. Can't wait to see the new movies, really haven't purchased anything from the new movie lines besides the Disney interactive R2-D2 and BB8, plus the Disney diecast Poe & Resistance X-wings (4 of each). I'm more into the Mythos and Premium Format line.

Reaction score
Hello all, local Vegas collector here. Can't wait to see the new movies, really haven't purchased anything from the new movie lines besides the Disney interactive R2-D2 and BB8, plus the Disney diecast Poe & Resistance X-wings (4 of each). I'm more into the Mythos and Premium Format line.

Hello DV...Yeah, I dont collect much Hasbro anymore...the occasional figures from SDCC and some of those Disney Die-Cast figures. But my main focus is Hot Toys and Sideshow...

Reaction score
Wanted to let all my fellow Vegas and Henderson scummers know that the target on blue diamond had a few reys, kylo rens, resistance troopers, basic finns, and a lone first order stormtrooper as of this afternoon.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Any body seeing Resistance Rey, Solo, Unkar or any of the other newer wave figures. I've been looking everywhere. seems like the east coasters are getting all the good stuff and all we got is old Zuvios and Finns...

Reaction score
All I'm currently looking for are 6" Jango and the Black series mini helmets. I'll keep an eye out for those figures in Henderson for you.

Reaction score
The Target on Blue Diamond had a good number of the 6" Black Series Escape from Destiny two pack as of 2.27.16.

Reaction score
Just wanted to let anyone in Vegas or Henderson know that the Kmart on sunset has about 6 of the new exclusive Jyn figures as of 9.17. They also had both exclusive Rey and Kylo.

Reaction score
The Celebration begins and think this is the most expensive one I have been to yet. Few autographs, a couple art pieces, few lottery vendor picks, a photo op and Disney Galactic Nights....almost broke and not even there yet!

Reaction score
The Celebration begins and think this is the most expensive one I have been to yet. Few autographs, a couple art pieces, few lottery vendor picks, a photo op and Disney Galactic Nights....almost broke and not even there yet!
hope you have a blast!!! Wish the family and I could've made it. Too expensive with Airfare. Hopefully next one will be in Anaheim. Seen some great stuff online. Now I just need to find a decent price on the 40th pilot Luke.

Reaction score
I truly hope the next one is in Anaheim. Celebration overall was great, but so many problems.... Reed Pop should have it together by now, but noooo. Most of what I shipped home via FedEx has been damaged unfortunately so that didn't help much either. Need to drive to Celebration for it to be worthwhile.