Vegas Collectors Board #21: 2010-2011

Reaction score
So I'm on vacation in Hawaii and me and my family went to the swap meet and I found and bought a hasbro at-te for $20 but it's missing both rear legs, the missile that fire from the giant gun, and all six missiles from the small guns. Also the middle and front leg part that connect directly to the body are loose and so is the feet on the middle legs. Can anyone help out? I'd really appreciate it!

Last edited:
Reaction score
So I'm on vacation in Hawaii and me and my family went to the swap meet and I found and bought a hasbro at-te for $20 but it's missing both rear legs, the missile that fire from the giant gun, and all six missiles from the small guns. Also the middle and front leg part that connect directly to the body are loose and so is the feet on the middle legs. Can anyone help out? I'd really appreciate it!
Hi JediMasterHirgon! I know I had the legs at one point but I can't seem to find them. Not a bad idea to post for parts, Ha! If I find anything I will let you know!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hello all, I've been a long time lurker but finally registered so I can report on my findings. I've been to several walgreens in the northwest and northeast and parts of the west but have had no luck finding boba fett or vader. It's almost embarrassing because I never go to walgreens but find myself not being able to resist if there's one in sight.

I was able to find the marvel legends agent venom figure at walgreens at Durango and Cheyenne if anyone here is into that. Has anyone here had any luck with any walgreens? Anyhow, I'll keep you guys posted.

Reaction score
Hey guys so I was at the Walmart in front of Silverado High School the other day and I was looking for some Star Wars figures and I surprised they didn't carry any star wars besides Lego. Is that true for any other Walmart in Vegas?

Reaction score
Hello all, I've been a long time lurker but finally registered so I can report on my findings. I've been to several walgreens in the northwest and northeast and parts of the west but have had no luck finding boba fett or vader. It's almost embarrassing because I never go to walgreens but find myself not being able to resist if there's one in sight.

I was able to find the marvel legends agent venom figure at walgreens at Durango and Cheyenne if anyone here is into that. Has anyone here had any luck with any walgreens? Anyhow, I'll keep you guys posted.
The only one I found was a Vader last weekend at the Russell and Boulder Hwy walgreens. I went into the one at Boulder Hwy and Lake Mead this morning and spoke to one of the employees, she said they got a bunch in but they were all bought by employees and never made it to the floor. Needless to say I won't be shopping there anytime soon.

Reaction score
Hey guys so I was at the Walmart in front of Silverado High School the other day and I was looking for some Star Wars figures and I surprised they didn't carry any star wars besides Lego. Is that true for any other Walmart in Vegas?
The walmarts in Henderson carry figures but they rarely stock their shelves. Both walmarts on the east side of Henderson started stocking the 6" black series but of course they only have Han, Obi Wan and Bespin Luke whenever I go look. Have yet to find a Stormtrooper.

Last edited:
Reaction score
The only one I found was a Vader last weekend at the Russell and Boulder Hwy walgreens. I went into the one at Boulder Hwy and Lake Mead this morning and spoke to one of the employees, she said they got a bunch in but they were all bought by employees and never made it to the floor. Needless to say I won't be shopping there anytime soon.
Well thanks for the heads up. I pass by that walgreens all the time because I work around that area. I guess I won't be going to that ghetto walgreens ever again. Thank god. I did manage to find one lone vader off of lamb and bonanza. The walgreens off of lake mead and mt hood area had some according to the manager. He told me they sold out fast but I suspect it was him or employees because he gave me that "you missed out" look. This is getting annoying. Vader is the one I wanted the most so I'm somewhat relieved but it doesn't hurt to get the rest of the wave.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Well thanks for the heads up. I pass by that walgreens all the time because I work around that area. I guess I won't be going to that ghetto walgreens ever again. Thank god. I did manage to find one lone vader off of lamb and bonanza. The walgreens off of lake mead and mt hood area had some according to the manager. He told me they sold out fast but I suspect it was him or employees because he gave me that "you missed out" look. This is getting annoying. Vader is the one I wanted the most so I'm somewhat relieved but it doesn't hurt to get the rest of the wave.
My inlaws found me a Boba at the Walgreens at Craig and Decatur. I have yet to see any at the Walgreens in Henderson but I'll keep looking. If I find an extra Boba I'll grab it for if you'd like. Just let me know.

Reaction score
My inlaws found me a Boba at the Walgreens at Craig and Decatur. I have yet to see any at the Walgreens in Henderson but I'll keep looking. If I find an extra Boba I'll grab it for if you'd like. Just let me know.

Yah that would be awesome of you man. Let me know you find chewie as well. I hit up a couple of walgreens in the east side today. Found nada.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yah that would be awesome of you man. Let me know you find chewie as well. I hit up a couple of walgreens in the east side today. Found nada.
I'll keep an eye out. I'll probably go look a little tomorrow morning. I did find a lone Luke figure at the Walgreens on Wigwam and Green Valley Pky the other day.

Reaction score
I'll keep an eye out. I'll probably go look a little tomorrow morning. I did find a lone Luke figure at the Walgreens on Wigwam and Green Valley Pky the other day.

any luck? I did manage to find a lone Luke Skywalker off of n. 5th walgreens. Still can't find the rest of the damn wave.

Reaction score
Finally found a Prototype Fett! The Walgreens across from the Wal Mart on Eastern and 215 had 2 this morning. Also after checking like 4 Targets I had a stoke of luck and found one of the Shadow Stromtrooper-Biker Scout sets. (Stephanie and Sunset Target)

Im still trying to hunt down 6 inch Chewie, Vader and the Sandtrooper but I got lucky last week and found a Jedi Luke.

Getting there!

Reaction score
Finally found a Prototype Fett! The Walgreens across from the Wal Mart on Eastern and 215 had 2 this morning. Also after checking like 4 Targets I had a stoke of luck and found one of the Shadow Stromtrooper-Biker Scout sets. (Stephanie and Sunset Target)

Im still trying to hunt down 6 inch Chewie, Vader and the Sandtrooper but I got lucky last week and found a Jedi Luke.

Getting there!
Amazon has Chewey for $22 w/free prime shipping. That's what I ended up doing after having no luck finding it in the stores.

Reaction score
Hi all - just started to collect 6" figures. Was collecting hot toys and Sideshow before. Wanted to say hello to all the LV collectors.

Reaction score
Target on flamingo and Maryland had 1 jedi luke, chewie and Vader. Boxes were beat though, so good only if you want to display.

Reaction score
Anyone having luck finding the 6" Tie Fighter Pilot around the Las Vegas area?
Yeah, I've seen them at tons of Walgreens. On that note - I actually also found the 6" Yoda and Anakin at Maximum Comics. I bought their only ones, but I know there's more than one Maximum here in town (I emptied out the one on Centennial, in case you're wondering.)

Reaction score
Hey guys, its been a long time since Ive been here. Whats new? Anyone going to Celebration next month? Im ok for the most part...Ive have been mainly on Sideshow Freaks and Facebook. Sadly, it seems that there hasn't been that much talking here like before. Well, I do hope that more Vegas scammers come around.

Reaction score
Whats Up Tusken!? Good to hear from you! I think the boards will light up again once the new movie stuff starts to hit and figures are back on the pegs!

Reaction score
Found bossk and St Han at Walmart on rainbow and 215

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Hey guys, its been a long time since Ive been here. Whats new? Anyone going to Celebration next month? Im ok for the most part...Ive have been mainly on Sideshow Freaks and Facebook. Sadly, it seems that there hasn't been that much talking here like before. Well, I do hope that more Vegas scammers come around.
Like you, I've been mainly on FB. I'm going to C7 next week. Looking forward to it.

Rob

Reaction score
Cool guys, 4 more days til celebration 7!!! I leave on wednesday, I hope to have a blast. Anyone trying to see JJ/KK?

Reaction score
Doubt I will see them. From my understanding, the lines will be long and crowded. I'll wait for trailer to air on youtube and the JJ/KK event to air on podcast.

Reaction score
I work at Smiths Grocery store and found out today Force Awakens figures will be in the stores in late September

Reaction score
I am going to try and remember to report my finds here. I live in Centennial, work in Summerlin, so my reports will be around there. I saw a 6" Chewie BS at Centennial Wal Mart last night. That's all I got for now.

Reaction score
FA figures are now popping up at Walgreens! Only seen W1 though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk