Vegas Collectors Board #20: A Star Wars Hot Summer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Re: Meet

Nerfhearder said:
Gun_Runner said:
Why is it that just about every time we had a meet for the last two years it would usually be three,...maybe four guys. Now that I cant make it everyone and their Kalwaukian monkey lizard coming! What the frick?! The balance in the force is changing. I can feel it.
Ok I will be the one to say it.... its your cologne bro, sorry but its too much we cant take it... just yankin your chain... I think the last time I was at a meet was when we say the two chicks fighting UFC style.. that Cyborg chick beat the crap out of Gina... but then again I dont get out much...
Hey there Spencer the Lurker here, I have only attended 1 meet as I am virulently anti-scocial

But really, I have always worked on Sundays and it is also family dinner night

Also being unemployed 4 a long time and not having additional discretionary funds don't help either

One day again I may join a lovely fete that y'all may plan, but until then I remain in the shadows-lurking

Spencer?:>}

Reaction score

Gun_Runner said:
Why is it that just about every time we had a meet for the last two years it would usually be three,...maybe four guys. Now that I cant make it everyone and their Kalwaukian monkey lizard coming! What the frick?! The balance in the force is changing. I can feel it.
Bro, your family comes first...You'll be there in spirit. Im sure will have another sometime in the beginning of next year.

Reaction score

sorry dudes, gotta bail. pregger wife issues...you know how it is...well, some of you do. next one though, work permitting, we'll bring the baby!

Reaction score
on the river in Arizona, Paradise as I like to cal

DarthJaq said:
sorry dudes, gotta bail. pregger wife issues...you know how it is...well, some of you do. next one though, work permitting, we'll bring the baby!
Bialing also... need to go visit with mom she has been in the hospital again and is back out..

SenateCommandoYo I have the titanium gunship, and I am on the trial of the blue guard as well as possibly two different Blys.. I will keep you posted ( I did find my larg ARC-170 starfighters I have both of the ones you want )

Keep me posted as to your needs,
thanks

Reaction score

Well apparently everyone had things to do today..so meet has been canceled. Sorry to those who went and didn't find anyone there...well see when we can do this...

Again sorry to those that went.

Reaction score

Thanks for the heads-up. I was planning on going late after work, but saved me a lonely trip.

Hopefully we can reschedule before Christmas... at least before next year.

Reaction score

Tusken_Raiders said:
Well apparently everyone had things to do today..so meet has been canceled. Sorry to those who went and didn't find anyone there...well see when we can do this...

Again sorry to those that went.
That's okay. Its close to Thanksgiving, people have thier priorities and commitments and all that. FYI I do normally work on Sundays but not til 6pm.

I was running late and showed up around 2:15pm. I looked around and even asked the hostess girl describing our little Star Wars group but she didn't notice anything out of the ordinary. Waited until around 2:50pm and then headed out to catch the rest of the Patriots game at The Orleans.

I had brought some of my stuff to sell or trade off.

Nerf, thanks. Right now I will be short on funds for the next following week but I am still interested in the Blue Guard(s), 2 diff Blys, and the 3 3/4 action figure scaled ARC-170s that you, Tusken and Echoplex are offering. Just so you guys know, before putting them out on eBay. So far those are the only items on my Want-List.

Hopefully we can schedule another meet before or around after X Mas or so. Never been to Metro Pizza until today so I'm a-okay if its going to be held there on the next one.

Reaction score

Sorry to read that you wasted your time Commando. I hope that the next one doesn't get bailed on...even though I do understand.

Reaction score

Just call me "SenComm", heh.

TR, yeah I was running late anyway so that's okay though 'cause I was off and nothing else to do but watch the rest of the Patriots game.

SDCC(Comic Con) registration was only open for a bit and then the site crashed again so they had to close registration for a later date, lol. I would't have been able to get a 4-day badge anyway. So that was kind of a relief. Feel bad for those that made it up to payment part but couldn't get thier confirmation due to the crash. LOts of people are fumed...but then again, the site never had to register and handle this so many people before.
Anybody else planning to go to SDCC?

Reaction score

I think most of us are going to SDCC. Darthbill and Tusken and myself for sure. Without Celebration this year more of us are probably going too. I think in years past, all of us have been there. Good time to break into some houses to finish off your Star Wars collection now that I think about it.

Reaction score

I was one of those to get up early to order tickets...Damn you CC...I should have bought my tickets there...

Also, yeah its usually DJaq, Darthbill, Max, Gambler and myself...Always would like others to go, but its understandable...

Reaction score

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Remember to be "thankful" for all the blessings in your lives. Looking forward to the next meet. Hell or high water, I'm there for sure.

Later. And remember to wear the sweatpants for seconds

Paul

Reaction score

I'm trying to find the Clone Wars Mando Battle Pack. If anyone spots it could you let me know. The boy decided he wants it for Christmas.

Reaction score

Happy Thanksgiving Holiday weekend guys. Yes, may we all be thankful not just this time of the year but everyday of the year.

I have not yet bought my 2011 SDCC pass yet but am planning to go. That would be nice to have a meet-up. Not sure if I am going for 4 days or not though.

Will try to keep an eye out for the Mando BP...I saw one at a K-Mart on Wshington/Buffalo 2 months ago and almost picked it up. Haven't seen anymore since then.

Reaction score

Tusken_Raiders said:
I was one of those to get up early to order tickets...Damn you CC...I should have bought my tickets there...

Also, yeah its usually DJaq, Darthbill, Max, Gambler and myself...Always would like others to go, but its understandable...
Yep, I'll be there next year. I bought tickets early, thank goodness. It's the only way to go now.

Reaction score
Target 9-packs

I am passing on this first vintage 9-pack (especially for the wonderful price of $50, thats all lot for re-packs). Depending on the offering of figures of course, I may jump on the next ones if they continue this line next year...

Status
Not open for further replies.