for 3 3/4 figures:

-Corporate Alliance Tank Droid
-Homing Spider Droid

Also trying to get Iron Man 2 figures of:

-Iron Man 2 Mark II movie figure
-Iron Man 2 Blue Iron Monger comic figure
-Iron Man 2 Ivan WHiplash comic figure
-Iron Man 2 Mandarin

and thank you for the heads up Blitz on the TRU GH cinema scenes I got both Kamino Showdown and Purchase of the Droids after looking for 2 months for these sets.

If anyone needs me to keep an eye out for anything retail PM me and do the same for me on the wants above.Im hoping to score that KOHL'S exclusive Galactic Heroes AT-ST for my son so he can get the Galactic Hereos AT-AT and GH AT-ST for X-mas

Reaction score
Re: Baroness PF

Creeping_Fear said:
<Snip>
Thank you for the heads up Blitz on the TRU GH cinema scenes I got both Kamino Showdown and Purchase of the Droids after looking for 2 months for these sets.<snip>
No problemo, I didn't notice us having the Kamino set-where was it hiding

Spence?:>}

Reaction score
Re: HALLOWEEN

darthbill said:
DarthJaq said:
That works for me. On a side note got shipping notices for lando am leia busts. Hopefully they look better in person. If Bill would learn to take a picture we would know.
My picture taking abilities cannot save the Leia bust. She ain't what we saw at SDCC. Isn't all that bad, but aint what was promised.
I just posted pics of my Deathtroopers. We'll see how my photog capabilities work for all the picture geeks on the board.

Reaction score

DarthJaq said:
darthbill said:
DarthJaq said:
That works for me. On a side note got shipping notices for lando am leia busts. Hopefully they look better in person. If Bill would learn to take a picture we would know.
My picture taking abilities cannot save the Leia bust. She ain't what we saw at SDCC. Isn't all that bad, but aint what was promised.
I just posted pics of my Deathtroopers. We'll see how my photog capabilities work for all the picture geeks on the board.
They usually don't mess up the clones and stormtroopers to much so it won't start the s***storm that I started. And if anyone sees that Jedi Luke, score me one please. I haven't looked for hasbro in forever, but I want that figure.

Reaction score

Tusken_Raiders said:
Damn cool score Ech...Man, seeing that Jedi Luke reminds me when I was a kid...

Gun Runner...I hope to see you to bro...Are you sure your new lady wants to hear SW 'geek' talk?

DarthBill...well he started a little brouhaha with that photo...LOL.

Yeah. She's ready for it. She's heard me talk enough about it. I'm trying to slowly ease her in to the movies. We watched EP 1 AND 2. She actually caught on to the story with minimal help. Now I'm trying to give her a brief on how the characters from EP 1-3 relate and transform.

I think she'll be fine.

Also...Sweet score Echo!
Man I wish I came up on loot like that. Was that by the Target on Decature and 215?

Reaction score

Picked up Bar2-D2 x2 @ Tar-J on Flaming-o and Maryland Pkwy. & the Geonosis Arena Showdown w/R2-D2 and C-3PO @ Tar-J on Charleston and Nellis Blvd.
Spencer?:>}

Reaction score
Re: Baroness PF

Creeping_Fear said:
Still on the lookout for:

Galactic Heroes KOHLS Exclusive AT-ST

If anyone needs me to keep an eye out for anything retail PM me and do the same for me on the wants above.Im hoping to score that KOHL'S exclusive Galactic Heroes AT-ST for my son so he can get the Galactic Hereos AT-AT and GH AT-ST for X-mas
Hey guys. Noob here and just noticed there was a Las Vegas Thread on this site.
I saw the Kohl's GH AT-ST on Charleston/Durango...last month. Hopefully its still there for you to come get.

Reaction score
Hullo

SenateCommandoYo said:
<snip>
Hey guys. Noob here and just noticed there was a Las Vegas Thread on this site.
I saw the Kohl's GH AT-ST on Charleston/Durango...last month. Hopefully its still there for you to come get.
Greetingz and Zalutations Yo

I hope U R lucky in your Star Wars colecting endavours

This B a friendly helpful local collector's board, albeit a bit draggy 1 @ times

Ciao,
Spencer?:>}

Reaction score
Re: Hullo

got my Lando and Leia busts today. While not as bad as everyone is making them out to be, they aren't horrible. I think that Lando could be a little lighter and leia a little darker. Overall though, they're good. Just not the best they've put out. Definately like the Deathtroopers more, but that's cause they're zombies and troopers. what more do you want?

Reaction score

Death Troopers do look pretty cool... wife hasn't read the book yet so not sure if the story is good, but the busts look cool.

Reaction score

He guys:

Regarding the meet on Sat. the 20th...Any chance we could move it up just a pinch like 1:00 or 1:30? I have to pick my son up for Sat. evening church at Central christian at 4pm.

Reaction score

@ Blitz, Tusekn, Inferior..thanks for the welcome guys.

Ever since AOTC, I've been having fun hunting down figures on my want list on my own. And enjoying the occasional surprises I'm just randomly, casually going to the toy aisles to burn time when I'm with friends or family.
I've found many of the figures and vehicles I wanted over the years but many vehicles I just could not afford to get at the time.
i.e.
Vehicles:
- The Clone Wars(Micro-series) Republic Gunship (in blue "tigershark' paint deco)

- The Clone Wars ARC-170 Starfighter original deco
- The Clone Wars ARC-170 Starfighter (blue tigershark deco)

Basic action figure:
ROTS Blue Royal Coruscant Guard variant(all I ever saw was the were the red ones)

And most frustrating of all: was never able to find any ROTS Commander Bly, CW(first run) Bly, or CW(current) Bly.

I've seen several of the Imp deco ARC-170s over at the Eastern Wal-Mart yesterday but I'm more into the Republic versions.

The VC AOTC wave is supposed to be out next week , starting 15th, right? I am only interested in the Blue Coruscant Guard btw

Reaction score

SenateCommandoYo said:

Ever since AOTC, I've been having fun hunting down figures on my want list on my own. And enjoying the occasional surprises I'm just randomly, casually going to the toy aisles to burn time when I'm with friends or family.
I've found many of the figures and vehicles I wanted over the years but many vehicles I just could not afford to get at the time.
i.e.
Vehicles:
- The Clone Wars(Micro-series) Republic Gunship (in blue "tigershark' paint deco)

Basic action figure:
ROTS Blue Royal Coruscant Guard variant(all I ever saw was the were the red ones)

And most frustrating of all: was never able to find any ROTS Commander Bly, CW(first run) Bly, or CW(current) Bly.

I've seen several of the Imp deco ARC-170s over at the Eastern Wal-Mart yesterday but I'm more into the Republic versions.

The VC AOTC wave is supposed to be out next week , starting 15th, right? I am only interested in the Blue Coruscant Guard btw
First, welcome to the boards. Are you a MOC or loose collector? I may have an extra Bly. Also, the AOTC wave doesn't hit shelves until sometime in January.

Reaction score

Since where meeting next Saturday @ 1:30pm...Do you guys still want to meet at Metro Pizza on Tropicana?

So far we heard from and that are planning to go..
1. Tusken
2. Gun Runner +1
3. Echoplex
4. DarthJaq +1
5. Sith702
6. Gambler
7. Darthbill (maybe)

Anyone else want to go? Any of you new guys? Inferior 10, Fett67, Yo, Fear...

Reaction score

Tusken_Raiders said:
Since where meeting next Saturday @ 1:30pm...Do you guys still want to meet at Metro Pizza on Tropicana?

1. Tusken
2. Gun Runner +1
3. Echoplex
4. DarthJaq +1
5. Sith702
6. Gambler
7. Darthbill (maybe)

Thanks for moving up the meet a little. I really appreciate it. I just got an email from my soon to be ex wife that she lurks around here and reads our messages. She knows about the meet and sent me a very mean e-mail. So if you can please be wise about what we post.

I'll be there for sure....I like how you put +1
**giggles**

Reaction score
on the river in Arizona, Paradise as I like to cal

Tusken_Raiders said:
Depending on where you guys are meeting I will try and make it.. I work Saturdays until 2pm if I leave straight from my shop I can be there by 2:30 if thats not too late..

and Gunrunner they are not "X'S" they are "Y'S" as in WHY did I marry her in the first place.. (they only leave you questioning your sanity and ability to choose wisely )

Reaction score

SenateCommandoYo said:

i.e.
Vehicles:

Basic action figure:

Hi and welcome... I can probably help you with your collection.. I have plenty of what you have mentioned and am willing to part with them... I can gather them up and bring them to the meet if you want.. Just let me know

Reaction score

Tusken_Raiders said:

I'd love to meet up with you guys. Won't be able to make it this time though. I'll be going away on vacation this weekend for 2 weeks. Will try to attend the next one.

And I'll try to be more active here on the boards. After this vacation I'll have a bit more money to continue my hunts.

Reaction score

Tusken_Raiders said:

1. Tusken
2. Gun Runner +1
3. Echoplex
4. DarthJaq +1
5. Sith702
6. Gambler
7. Darthbill (maybe)

Oops...I made a mistake...

Its next Sunday..not Saturday, a few guys work on saturday so Sunday was the day I meant...
So November 22, 2010 @ 1:30pm.

Reaction score

Tusken_Raiders said:

1. Tusken
2. Gun Runner +1
3. Echoplex
4. DarthJaq +1
5. Sith702
6. Gambler
7. Darthbill (maybe)

Its next Sunday..not Saturday, a few guys work on saturday so Sunday was the day I meant...

Reaction score

Nerfhearder said:
Tusken_Raiders said:
Depending on where you guys are meeting I will try and make it.. I work Saturdays until 2pm if I leave straight from my shop I can be there by 2:30 if thats not too late..

and Gunrunner they are not "X'S" they are "Y'S" as in WHY did I marry her in the first place.. (they only leave you questioning your sanity and ability to choose wisely )

HAHAHAHAHAHAH. So true.

Reaction score

I actually might be able to make it this Sunday...

Hey, does anyone have an extra mail-away VC Boba Fett they want to sell, or sell me their UPC's? LMK if you do.

Reaction score

@ echo and nerf: thanks for the welcome aboard.

echo: Thanks,and its MOC. btw do you have both ROTS and CW versions of Bly?
nerf: Cool, am interested in the figures for now and sending you a PM. If you have the vehicles, I won't be able to get them right away, but am interested. Thanks!

As for the meet: Sunday works best since I work dayshift on Sats. Will be able to meet up with you guys on the 21st. So its at a Metro Pizza over @ Trop...is that east or west Trop?

I actually saw some of the new CW wave over @ the Wal-Mart on Ft Apache. Only ones I saw where one set of Young Boba Fett(pretty cool), Clone Trooper Draa, and Cato Parasitti. No Quinlan Vos as he was the one I was searching for. Was there early Friday morning they were opening several boxes of toys at the time.
They were mostly breaking out more of the Legacy/Saga(orange/white) stuff like the new Jango.

I saw the new VC ROTJ wave over at K-Mart but @ $8.99 per figure I am going to wait til I see them at Wal-Mart. Only interested in the "Bar 2-D2". And I am beng told correctly that the AOTC wave won't hit until late Dec/early Jan?

Reaction score

Tusken_Raiders said:
Tusken_Raiders said:

1. Tusken
2. Gun Runner +1
3. Echoplex
4. DarthJaq +1
5. Sith702
6. Gambler
7. Darthbill (maybe)

If it's a Sunday, then count me in.

Reaction score

echoplex said:
Tusken_Raiders said:
Tusken_Raiders said:

1. Tusken
2. Gun Runner +1
3. Echoplex
4. DarthJaq +1
5. Sith702
6. Gambler
7. Darthbill (maybe)

If it's a Sunday, then count me in.
Like he said if its sunday I will make a concerted effort to be there

Reaction score
Re: Comic Con wrap up...

Gambler said:
For those who attended... curious your opinions of this years show... best panel, best upcoming product etc... Thankfully Gamespot (and I am sure others) taped the SWTOR panel so I got the full hour of info on the game. Still bummed I couldn't be there... maybe a Con wrap-up get together would be a good idea... not sure what hours anyone has these days, but currently I get Sunday/Monday - lost my weekends, but at least I am back to 2 days off.
Hey guys, I was reading a few pages back and noticed some of you went to SDCC. I did attend Fri-Sun, had individual daily passes. Didn't go to any SW-related panels, and the panels I did actually want to go, mainly Hollywood production industry stuff, I never got to attend.

Only real frustrating issue I had the whole con was that I wasn't able to attend the WB (NBC)Chuck signing. I got up real early to catch an early trolley and fall in line at the WB Booth. Security told a few of us to come back in 45 min as the line had not really formed up yet. I came back in 30 min and stood at a comfortable spot in line. There was some question as to which was the actual line and many were saying that the WB staff would not say which one was the real line. Many fo us stayed put in the right line as it was the one where people lined up for the Batman: Brave & Bold signing. Then some old WB staff guy started pacing back and forth yelling at us about not being in the right line if we where for Chuck and that it was only for Batman. Long story short: we fomred 2 lines and the line I was originally in was the real line. I was angry but I did not make my case as it would have fallen on deaf ears and the WB guy would've told me I shouldn't have fallen out of the orignal line in the first place. Still mad, I called up my high school buddy who lives about an 1 hour away and just left the whole convention that Sat morning for lunch only to return much later around 2:pm.

Even though there were alot of passes that were returned, no doubt mainly due to the Twiighter fangirls and fanmoms, the place was still as packed as I had remembered last time I went in 2008. It pays to come early at the show though as it is not too crowded yet until around 11am.

SW related: I didn't take many toy or statue photos. Also, I originally wanted to take a ton of 501st and SW cosplay photos this time around but only took several instead. Not many exclusives I wanted but I did get to meet SW Insider's Mary Franklin and she was handing out the small CW clonetrooper button pins.
Last time I bought a SW figure at SDCC was in 2008 and I got a POTF Blue Coruscant Guard.
I didn't look hard enough for a ROTS Blue Senate Guard, ROTS Cdr Bly, CW Cdr Bly, GG Aayla Secura mini-bust, GG Cdr Bly mini-bust, but I did find a BSG Razor Kendra Shaw. Didn't have enough for the other BSG figures I wanted.
Other non-SW Want-List Figures I had my heart on were a Marvel Taskmaster, some GL Kyle Raynor figs, and a DCU Azrael(Jean Paul Valley) but found neither.

Reaction score
Re: Comic Con wrap up...

Hey guys. Just wanted properly introduce myself. New to the boards but been on theforce.net since AOTC. Haven't been on there for a while though.
Moved here to Clark County in Jan 2000. Been collecting randomly here and there especially since AOTC. Mainly MOC figures. Not really a vehicle collector but I missed out on many vehicles I had wanted. Was taking abreak in collecting until the Clone Wars movie came out and have been on "the fun hunt" again since then, when I have the time, gas and funds. I don't belong to any 501st group or our own Neon Garrison but have been on a Wal-Mart troop with them in civvies before ROTS came out and almost was a part of thier involvement with the BK ROTS promotion. One of the guys was going to lend me his X-Wing pilot gear but I just couldn't get the days off for volunteering. Bumped into a few of them at C3 in Indy and in SDCC. I did see ROTS with some of the guys. After that , I lost touch with them. I had plans for a Clonetrooper kit for SDCC trips and possibly for trooping, 327th Star Corps to be exact, but still in the air for "membership" under the 501st/RL/Clonetrooper Forums community since they have strict rules to follow and abide by and all that. But I am never going to have the time to commit and fund such a heavy Clonetrooper project. Looking into Rebel Legion instead.

I am not on any online gaming. Just not that hardcore into video gaming. Too much of a noob and a lagger, lol. Its cool to be collecting again and being on this forum. Took me a long 4 years to actualy register as I used to lurk on rebelscum and sirstevesguide just to research and stuff.

Reaction score
Meet

Ok...here is an updated meet..

1. Tusken
2. Nerf (Maybe)
3. Echoplex
4. DarthJaq +1
5. Sith702
6. Gambler
7. Darthbill (maybe)
8. Max

Man, Gun Runner can't make it...Well, I hope next time. Also, no go from the C_Fear.

Anyone else want to go? Any of you new guys? Inferior 10, Fett67, Commander Yo...

Reaction score
Re: Meet

Tusken_Raiders said:
Ok...here is an updated meet..

1. Tusken
2. Nerf (Maybe)
3. Echoplex
4. DarthJaq +1
5. Sith702
6. Gambler
7. Darthbill (maybe)
8. Max

Man, Gun Runner can't make it...Well, I hope next time. Also, no go from the C_Fear.

Anyone else want to go? Any of you new guys? Inferior 10, Fett67, Commander Yo...
Might be called to work that day, but at this point still plan to be there. I will keep you posted as things develop.

Reaction score

I may be able to make to meet but the wife has friends in town that weekend so who knows. I'll have to play it by ear.

Picked up the Vintage Wicket and the exclusive Tie Bomber at Wal-Mart at Boulder Hwy and Lake Mead this morning. Got Wicket for my Mom and the Tie Bomber for the boy as Christmas gifts.

Reaction score

SenateCommandoYo said:
I will be able to go. My 1 week vacation starts that day as well. Looking forward to meeting everyone.
Cool Senate Commando...Just look for variety of 30 year olds...and one with a cane (me). Hope to see you there, as well as you Inferior 10.

Reaction score

Why is it that just about every time we had a meet for the last two years it would usually be three,...maybe four guys. Now that I cant make it everyone and their Kalwaukian monkey lizard coming! What the frick?! The balance in the force is changing. I can feel it.

Reaction score

Gun_Runner said:
Why is it that just about every time we had a meet for the last two years it would usually be three,...maybe four guys. Now that I cant make it everyone and their Kalwaukian monkey lizard coming! What the frick?! The balance in the force is changing. I can feel it.
Ok I will be the one to say it.... its your cologne bro, sorry but its too much we cant take it... just yankin your chain... I think the last time I was at a meet was when we say the two chicks fighting UFC style.. that Cyborg chick beat the crap out of Gina... but then again I dont get out much...

Status
Not open for further replies.