Vegas Collectors Board #20: A Star Wars Hot Summer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Re: Score!!!

echoplex said:
Tusken_Raiders said:
Did anyone watch the Vikings v Jets? Man Farve look like crap in the first half and a HOFer most of the second half...Nice to see him get TD 500-502...and his 70,000 passing yard...

The game was mostly slop...but watching some history was pretty kewl...
No, I was at work but I listened to it on 98.9 FM ESPN radio. Gonna have to watch the highlights on ESPN. I really need to get a DVR. lol

Reaction score

Missed out on some B-day celebrations so it seems... I was in the middle of the Caribbean for a few days so been missing all the fun. Happy belated B-days all!

Yeah the Vikes are seriously hurting and I can only hope for a strong finish as I would like to make a playoff game this year. I think it is a matter of time before they click and take off, but hopefully it happens soon.

Reaction score

If anyone is still looking for Jabba and Oola, I found 3 @ Walmart on cheyenne and rainbow. Good luck

Reaction score

Saw the Nerf on channel 13 news today...I hope things get better man and that must have sucked dealing with those irate customers...

Reaction score
on the river in Arizona, Paradise as I like to cal

Tusken_Raiders said:
Saw the Nerf on channel 13 news today...I hope things get better man and that must have sucked dealing with those irate customers...
Hey Thanks Miguel... I didnt catch it did I look ok? did I sound ok? lol all is better now mom is stable and in an assisted living place.. I am back at work full time ( and then some ) 90% of my customers are good people 5% couldnt care and 5% were irate... its all good... for now

anyway I saw an ARC trooper multi pack at wall mart today it looked cool you get four different ARCS including Rex...

Reaction score

Nerfhearder said:
Tusken_Raiders said:
Hey Thanks Miguel... I didnt catch it did I look ok? did I sound ok? lol all is better now mom is stable and in an assisted living place.. I am back at work full time ( and then some ) 90% of my customers are good people 5% couldnt care and 5% were irate... its all good... for now

anyway I saw an ARC trooper multi pack at wall mart today it looked cool you get four different ARCS including Rex...
It was fine for a guy being questioned about missing animals
...nah man, it was cool, the beard is bushier now...Glad things are getting better..

Reaction score
TIE Fighter

Well did anyone of you order EFX $999 Tie Fighter? The price IMO is too high, but its a wonderful looking piece...

Reaction score
Re: TIE Fighter

I would love to order that thing but unfortunately it's not in the cards. If I were to drop a grand on it I think the next words out of my wife's mouth would be the ever popular "um, we have to talk".

That and I think the price is a little to high and I have no place to put it.

Reaction score

a thousand bucks is too much for anything except maybe a screen used prop. and even then it better be like a full Vader costume.

Reaction score

Tusken_Raiders said:
Well did anyone of you order EFX $999 Tie Fighter? The price IMO is too high, but its a wonderful looking piece...
I don't collect the high end stuff but that piece for sure is way overpriced. Most of those things are overpriced IMO but to each their own. Some people think I'm nuts for dropping $2,500 on a guitar.

Reaction score

Had another good score today. I got TRU exclusive Galactus, Generations Blurr & Dirge, & the Geonosis sets from Target.

Reaction score

Damn bro...I kind of miss those 'hunting' days...but my wallet doesn't...Besides, my wallet goes right into Sideshow's bank accounts..

Reaction score

I'm pretty much caughty up on almost everything. I scored the Stinger and FLAK from Ross Dress for Less for $8.99 each instead of the scalper prices.

Reaction score

Tusken_Raiders said:
Damn bro...I kind of miss those 'hunting' days...but my wallet doesn't...Besides, my wallet goes right into Sideshow's bank accounts..
I agree. I still tend to look when I'm at Target or Walmart, but I just keep walking. I did pick up the Republic Commando Galactic Heroes the other day. Those are awesome!

Reaction score

echoplex said:
I'm pretty much caughty up on almost everything. I scored the Stinger and FLAK from Ross Dress for Less for $8.99 each instead of the scalper prices.
Whoa...very nice!

Reaction score
Re: Baroness PF

Creeping_Fear said:
Still on the lookout for:

Galactic Heroes TRU exclusive Kamino Showdown
Galactic Heroes TRU exclusive Purchase of the Droids
Galactic Heroes KOHLS Exclusive AT-ST

for 3 3/4 figures:

-Corporate Alliance Tank Droid
-Homing Spider Droid

LMK if anyone spots them or has these for sale

thanks!
Also trying to get Iron Man 2 figures of:

-Iron Man 2 Mark 1 movie figure
-Iron Man 2 Mark II movie figure
-Iron Man 2 Iron Monger movie figure
-Iron Man 2 Blue Iron Monger comic figure
-Iron Man 2 Ivan WHiplash comic figure
-Iron Man 2 Mandarin

Reaction score
Re: HALLOWEEN

Happy Halloween to you to Nerf...

For those that missed it Comic-Con tickets went up for sale today and then well the server crashed and now they won't be available until next week, Nov. 8.

Reaction score

Hey Dere Y'all,
I just started working again

I have been working @ the Flaming-O Toys R Us
since Oct. 10th-short on hours right now
but soon 2 pick up in the next few weeks

And I was able to pick up The Clone Wars ARC Trooper set for only $19.45 [sale plus an additional 10% off]

Spence?:>}

Reaction score

If anyone wants to trade I have the New LArge Scale AT-AT and will trade it straight up for a BMF Falcon.

PM me anytime and we can meet up in town to trade.

Reaction score

Well another Halloween come and gone.... had to handle some extra duties at work so not much fun for me. I was hoping for a get together, but guess it wasn't in the cards this year.

Well, I could use a fun afternoon get together if anyone has any ideas and/or free time coming up.

Reaction score

Creeping_Fear said:
echoplex said:
AT-AT are on sale at Kmart for $49.99.
and BMF are on sale for $42.99.
check the LEgacy forums under the Falcon thread.
Anyone find them here in town? I think I'd commit to both at that price...

Reaction score

Well the BMF is off some website..and you have to pick it up from them (they don't ship)...problem (at least for me) I couldn't find one near here...

Reaction score

AHHHH so glad that voting has ended, no more political ads...Now we can focus on Thanksgiving and Christmas...I can't wait to be eating some turkey and mash-potatoes...MMMM!
It has been mentioned, does anyone want to do a meet? Is Sunday still the preferred day?

Reaction score

Tusken_Raiders said:
AHHHH so glad that voting has ended, no more political ads...Now we can focus on Thanksgiving and Christmas...I can't wait to be eating some turkey and mash-potatoes...MMMM!
It has been mentioned, does anyone want to do a meet? Is Sunday still the preferred day?
I have sundays off thru most of December and Lew just got back into town, so we should definately try to do something.

Reaction score

Sundays still work for me as it seems that is the only day off they won't take from me....yet.

Reaction score

That works for me. On a side note got shipping notices for lando am leia busts. Hopefully they look better in person. If Bill would learn to take a picture we would know.

Reaction score
Re: Baroness PF

Creeping_Fear said:
Creeping_Fear said:
Still on the lookout for:

Galactic Heroes TRU exclusive Kamino Showdown
Galactic Heroes TRU exclusive Purchase of the Droids
Galactic Heroes KOHLS Exclusive AT-ST

for 3 3/4 figures:

-Corporate Alliance Tank Droid
-Homing Spider Droid

LMK if anyone spots them or has these for sale

thanks!
Also trying to get Iron Man 2 figures of:

-Iron Man 2 Mark 1 movie figure
-Iron Man 2 Mark II movie figure
-Iron Man 2 Iron Monger movie figure
-Iron Man 2 Blue Iron Monger comic figure
-Iron Man 2 Ivan WHiplash comic figure
-Iron Man 2 Mandarin
Hey Dere,
We got the G.H. Purchase of the Droids (x2) @ Geoffrey-Land @ Flaming-O and Maryland Pkwy. and a decent selection of Iron Man 2 figz as well.
Spencer?:>}

Reaction score

DarthJaq said:
That works for me. On a side note got shipping notices for lando am leia busts. Hopefully they look better in person. If Bill would learn to take a picture we would know.

Reaction score

Alright guys. I'm in for this Nov 20th for sure. I haven't seen you guys for a bit, and I would like to see your mugs again. If it's o.k. I might bring along my new squeeze, depending if she's not busy.

I got a little confused earlier...Where and who has the BMF and AT-AT for those prices? And are they still available?

Reaction score

I scored big time last Sunday. I went to a garage sale on craigs list and got the GG bust of Darth Sidious with the red saber for $20 in the box and with the letter of authenticity.

SCORE!!!

Reaction score

DarthJaq said:
My picture taking abilities cannot save the Leia bust. She ain't what we saw at SDCC. Isn't all that bad, but aint what was promised.

Reaction score

These just hit and I guess I'm the first to report these in the wild on the boards.

Reaction score

I bought the new sliimer xbox today so I'm selling my old one which works just fine. $120 for the complete console w/ N Network adapter

Reaction score

Awesome! Where'd you find them? Checked a Walmart and Target in Henderson after work today. No luck.

echoplex said:
These just hit and I guess I'm the first to report these in the wild on the boards.

Reaction score

Damn cool score Ech...Man, seeing that Jedi Luke reminds me when I was a kid...

Gun Runner...I hope to see you to bro...Are you sure your new lady wants to hear SW 'geek' talk?

DarthBill...well he started a little brouhaha with that photo...LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.