VEGAS Collectors Board #16: The Force Unleashed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Re: KB toy stores going out of business

Are we going to meet this weekend???

Metro Pizza @ 5pm...

Please add your name to the list...

In:
Tusken

Out:
Jedi Merc

Reaction score

JEDI_MERC said:
KB is closing stores and selling off everything. Watch for huge upcoming sales.

http://toynewsi.com/news.php?catid=1&itemid=13757
Yeah that's exactly how I snagged that huge display in my garage that a couple of you saw over the weekend. I think it was $90 for the whole thing. The closer they get to closing, the better the deals get when they're liquidating stuff, so start asking about their glass cases now, if they have any left since they cut back on the vide games. And toys - well, be prepared for the good stuff to go high, and the remainder to be fodder until the store closes.
that's just based on the Eastern/Serene closing.

Reaction score

Tusken_Raiders said:
Are we going to meet this weekend???

Metro Pizza @ 5pm...

Please add your name to the list...

In:
Tusken

Out:
Jedi Merc
Which day?

Reaction score
Re: SS PF Indy

Way too much for that... eFX is nice and that will be a great piece, but not only do I not have the room it is too high in my opinion. The Y-wing they did was like $400 less and I am sure just as big so I am sure they can toss in a Hamill sig for extra $400. I would love to have it, but rather buy the Red Clone helmet and save some cash. Although I will be skipping that helmet for now too.

Reaction score

Gambler said:
Way too much for that... eFX is nice and that will be a great piece, but not only do I not have the room it is too high in my opinion. The Y-wing they did was like $400 less and I am sure just as big so I am sure they can toss in a Hamill sig for extra $400. I would love to have it, but rather buy the Red Clone helmet and save some cash. Although I will be skipping that helmet for now too.
True...But that thing is looking so cherri...Gentle Giant sculpted Luke/R2..light up features..its huge as well (23"L x 20W). The Ywing is very nice as well, but not as symbolic as the X-wing..However, the Y-Wing on EBAY is going for $1000-1200...

Reaction score

So I guess the meet is cancelled again...I havent really heard from anyone...Well I guess we have one more weekend before all the festivites...We might just have to make it for next year...
If I had a real backyard i would just have it at my house...

Reaction score
Re: Nevermind the EFX...

For that price..you better have Lucas drop it off and bring me a playmate for services rendered...

Reaction score
Howdy Y\'all

Hola Y'all,
Just piping up 2 say "Hello".
I have just been lurking here 'bout L8LY, life's been getting in da whey

As 2 the meatz, Sundays R bad for me as this is family dinner nite and I get off of work @ 2pm.
My days off R Monday und Tuesday and often R reserved DR. appointments.
Also I have greatly changed my overall collecting habits, focusing my narrow sights on droids and select *****in' looking figz. To this end I am offering a bounty of $15.00 per BAD droid.
Of course my total Star Wars media (Bootleg/Beta/CD-V/DVD/LD/CED/VHS) quest continues, so I am looking for any local providers

So, I will be chiming in now and again,
Spencer?:>}

Reaction score

JEDI_MERC said:
KB is closing stores and selling off everything. Watch for huge upcoming sales.

http://toynewsi.com/news.php?catid=1&itemid=13757
This is really sad. I stopped by the outlet mall and talked to some of the employees there. They seemed pretty upset cause the news was so sudden. I really felt bad and hope they can find work right away. KB should just move everything on-line and get rid of the overhead.

Reaction score

Tusken_Raiders said:
So I guess the meet is cancelled again...I havent really heard from anyone...Well I guess we have one more weekend before all the festivites...We might just have to make it for next year...
Sorry TR,
Seems like your always the one trying to get the group together these days but it's probably really tricky finding something that works for everyones crazy busy lives. Although I'm the worst of all and not yet had the honer of getting to one of these, I think it's really cool of you to try and get them set up. You da man!

Reaction score
on the river in Arizona, Paradise as I like to cal

konas2002 said:
Tusken_Raiders said:
Sorry TR,
Seems like your always the one trying to get the group together these days but it's probably really tricky finding something that works for everyones crazy busy lives. Although I'm the worst of all and not yet had the honer of getting to one of these, I think it's really cool of you to try and get them set up. You da man!
\

T.R. I totally agree with Konas.. its been crazy for me this year.. the end of the year is approaching and the craziness is abating I think a meeting this coming weekend is doable..

Reaction score

Nerfhearder said:
konas2002 said:
Tusken_Raiders said:
Sorry TR,
\

T.R. I totally agree with Konas.. its been crazy for me this year.. the end of the year is approaching and the craziness is abating I think a meeting this coming weekend is doable..
No problem fellas...If anything, I want the Vegas boards to be more like the Arizona boards...Lots of talk, hook-ups and meets...but I think if anything I would settle for lots of talk...

Reaction score

As long as it is in the afternoon on a weekend I am down. Gives me time outa the house with the guys.

Reaction score
on the river in Arizona, Paradise as I like to cal
My $#@%^& XBOX

ok totally off subject but my xbox 360 wont play any games anymore.. everytime I put a game into the drive I keep getting the "open tray" command.. it doesnt seem to recognize any of my games... anyone else have this problem and if so how did you resolve it???

Thanks

Reaction score
Re: My $#@%^& XBOX

Nerfhearder said:
ok totally off subject but my xbox 360 wont play any games anymore.. everytime I put a game into the drive I keep getting the "open tray" command.. it doesnt seem to recognize any of my games... anyone else have this problem and if so how did you resolve it???

Thanks
Sorry to hear it, we had the ring of death last year and got it taken care of. If it's still under warranty (we bought it at Sam's and have a 3-year, I don't know what kind of warranty other stores offered but Microsoft's sucked) take it to the store and get them to swap out the drive, or call Microsoft and find out how much it would cost to replace the drive.
I ran a quick search on "Xbox 360 open tray error" and the best discussion I found was here.
There are other solutions out there, but that seemed to be the most logical.
Hope this helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.