Vegas Collectors #19...New Thread Smell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Re: Sideshow does it again...

I was able to order that deluxe version of Sculpting a Galaxy from Amazon for $84 shipped. I also saw that the price promptly went up to $266, I hope they honor my order.

I'll keep an eye out for the BMF Falcon.

Reaction score

inferior10 said:
I was able to order that deluxe version of Sculpting a Galaxy from Amazon for $84 shipped. I also saw that the price promptly went up to $266, I hope they honor my order.

I'll keep an eye out for the BMF Falcon.
Missed out on this great deal...thanks for the heads up Max...As for BMF's, I rarely go to the stores, so if I see one I will post it. I do hope to get an At-At when it comes out...but I since I rarely goto stores anymore, I would be very hard for me to land one on clearance.

Reaction score

BIG THANKS TO my FRIEND/SCUMMER DARTHBILL's girl Jane for helping me get tickets to Yankees @ Diamondbacks..She got me 2 of the 3 days the Yankees will be there...This will be my first baseball game in two years and my daughter's first...I can't wait for June.

The only downfall is that even though were from Vegas, PHoenix summer's are hotter than ours...Damn Hott..

Reaction score

Did you guys see that " Star Wars in Concer " is coming to the Orleans Arena? I've really wanted to see this and am geeked it's finally comng. Tickets go on sale next Saturday the 13th.

Reaction score

Yeah, I found out last night. PBS ran a special night about the concert and it had behind the scenes looks and live footage. The cool thing is the 3 story tall screen all on high def. I don't know the ticket prices but if its resonabile I might go.

Reaction score

Throwing this back out there...

If anyone has a BMF Millenium Falcon for sale(will pay going rate for it) or a Turbo Tank at clearance cost PLMK.

Reaction score
on the river in Arizona, Paradise as I like to cal
HEY

HI I been away for awhile mom took a down turn but now its all good again... anyway I saw the coolest Hasbro multi-pak it was from the clone wars ( which I havent seen all of yet ) but it was a clone trooper riding what I can only describe as a large catapiller lol it was cool havent seen a new creature in a long time.. anyway what do you think of this picture???

Reaction score
Re: HEY

Nerfhearder said:
Tusken_Raiders said:
Thats funny...Whats up NERF?! Long time no see...its cool that you made an appearance...
HI Tuskens... I been busy mom took a turn for the worse but she is good now.. took all my time and my attention for awhile but TA DA here I am lol

how things been with you?
Im glad your mom is better...Right now Im so-so, I have new issues, I need my gall bladder removed, its seems that it not working well and it hurts to eat. Outside of that my legs/back are getting stronger, but its still a ways...

Reaction score
Star Wars in Concert

Got my tickets for Star Wars in concert...I was happy to get them since I bought handicap seating. Since this is Star Wars, the prices are $25, $35, $55, $85 & $125...but the majority are the $85 ticket prices.

This is how it goes:
$25 - 2 Sections
$35 - 2 Sections
$55 - 5 Sections
$85 - 16 Sections
$125 - 3 Sections

Well I did get $35 tickets at 4pm...and I cant wait. Is anyone else going?

Reaction score
Re: Star Wars in Concert

Tusken_Raiders said:
Got my tickets for Star Wars in concert...I was happy to get them since I bought handicap seating. Since this is Star Wars, the prices are $25, $35, $55, $85 & $125...but the majority are the $85 ticket prices.

This is how it goes:
$25 - 2 Sections
$35 - 2 Sections
$55 - 5 Sections
$85 - 16 Sections
$125 - 3 Sections

Well I did get $35 tickets at 4pm...and I cant wait. Is anyone else going?
I thought about going, but I would rather save the money for C5 and I heard that the Concert wasn't as good as it looks.

Reaction score
Re: Star Wars in Concert

I was able get tickets for the family(actually it's a gift from the in-laws). We're goring to the early show, I can't wait for this, it should be pretty cool.
Did this sell out? I know we were unable to get the section we wanted so I assume there was a good turnout for tickets.

Status
Not open for further replies.