VEGAS Collectors #17: HAPPY 2009...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Re: Sandtrooper

WOW...the NFL just gets crazier every week...GO Cards! Its cool to see them win two...Hopefully we can see Cards v Eagles next week along with Ravens v. Chargers (yes, I still hate the Chargers)...but I would like to see one of these teams finally win a long overdue Super Bowl ring (well except the Ravens, they won it 2001).

Reaction score

Tusken_Raiders said:
WOW...the NFL just gets crazier every week...GO Cards! Its cool to see them win two...Hopefully we can see Cards v Eagles next week along with Ravens v. Chargers (yes, I still hate the Chargers)...but I would like to see one of these teams finally win a long overdue Super Bowl ring (well except the Ravens, they won it 2001).
Screw the Cards!! Eagles baby!! Trying to get tickets to NFC Championship. Gotta be AZ resident to buy today. Tuesday for nonresidents. My Uncle lives there and is trying to get tickets.

Reaction score

darthbill said:
Tusken_Raiders said:
Screw the Cards!! Eagles baby!! Trying to get tickets to NFC Championship. Gotta be AZ resident to buy today. Tuesday for nonresidents. My Uncle lives there and is trying to get tickets.
Congrats DB!!! I hope you get them tickets...

Reaction score

We did, a little more than I wanted to spend, but you only live once and how many chances do I get to see my team in the NFC Championship Game.

Reaction score

Congrats DB...Im glad you got some tickets...Too bad its not the following weekend, you could have gone to the Phoenix comic-con on Saturday...

Reaction score

darthbill said:
We did, a little more than I wanted to spend, but you only live once and how many chances do I get to see my team in the NFC Championship Game.
What are you talking about? The Eagles made it to the NFC championship 5 out of the last 8 years. JK, congrats on your purchase DB. I've been to a few post season games myself and had a blast and I know you will to.

Reaction score

Speaking of football, I think the Titans were cheated this past weekend, not to say the Ravens couldn't convert on 3rd and 7 had they been called for the game delay and losing Chris Johnson was big for the Titans. but the refs have screwed up a lot of calls this year.

Reaction score

Anybody have thought or comments on TLC Wave 6? I think they are pretty good. I'm curious on the scale for the ugnaughts though, they look kinda big.

P.S. I still want a resculpted Piett

Reaction score

echoplex said:
darthbill said:
What are you talking about? The Eagles made it to the NFC championship 5 out of the last 8 years. JK, congrats on your purchase DB. I've been to a few post season games myself and had a blast and I know you will to.
i meant in person

Reaction score

I'm not too excited about any of them. The only one I probably will get is the rebel Hoth trooper. One for the wall and a couple to supplement a battle scene. I saw he comes with the tri-pod gun
. Wicked cool!

I might get the Imperial officer...Piett or Needa...whoever he is.

Palpy Luke and Leia...bland. Although Lukes face looks remarkable realistic! Almost too realistic, like the thing is going to come to life at night when I'm sleeping. I'm not kidding his face sculpt looks errie

And yes, sorry if I offend anyone, but i'm not getting the ugnaughts for the simple fact that they look and remind me of Rosanne Barr ***Covers mouth trying not to barf***.

Reaction score

I for one am happy, not one droid in the wave, so it's an easy pass.
Just $14.99 for da build a droid

So I can save up for my R2-D2 Aquarium

Spencer?:>}

Reaction score

Blitzkriegtrench said:
I for one am happy, not one droid in the wave, so it's an easy pass.

So I can save up for my R2-D2 Aquarium

No build a driod for this wave???

Reaction score

JEDI_MERC said:
And yes, sorry if I offend anyone, but i'm not getting the ugnaughts for the simple fact that they look and remind me of Rosanne Barr ***Covers mouth trying not to barf***.
No offense taken, but have you *seen* Roseanne Bar recently? She's HOT!

We actually got tickets to go see her for free at the Sahara last year. I don't know if you guys are aware of houseseats - it's a locals site that gives away extra seats to nightly shows, and it's like $90 for a year membership for 2 people. We've seen Blue Man group 3 times, Gretchen Wilson, Toby Keith, Penn and Teller, Rodney Carrington, Terry Fator, and a bunch more since we got the membership, and that would have been $180 for ONE Blue Man visit alone! Also included are golf tee times and men's haircut sessions, but I haven't done eiether of those. If you or your wife like Barry Manilow, those have popped up too. Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to sell it (tho we get an extra month free if anyone uses us as a referral) just trying to get the word out on a really good deal if you like to go out. Lemme know if anyone needs more info.

Reaction score

I haven't Rosanne in a loooonnnngggg time...But those words 'hott' and 'Rosanne'ont mix...Maybe 'improved', 'lost weight', 'better' would be 'better' adjectives...

WOW...that membership sound cool. I personnally dont go to shows for the price and not to mention a babysitter...But that would be cool to get that pass.

Reaction score
Re: What happened to Photobucket???

Does anyone know what's wrong with Photobucket. I haven't been able to get on that site in about a month and all my pictures I have online and images I have downloaded on my computer are gone!!?!?!?!?!?

I googled photobucket...offline...hacked...etc no recent info given.

Anyone also having difficulty or experiencing this problem?

Reaction score

Blitzkriegtrench said:
Blitzkriegtrench said:

Hey Tusken-U missed this part, I have an arrangement with a buyer on EBAY to buy the BADs individually when each one comes out.
Oh, my bad Blitz...Yeah $15 is alot better than $60-90 for a set/series..

Reaction score

JEDI_MERC said:
Does anyone know what's wrong with Photobucket. I haven't been able to get on that site in about a month and all my pictures I have online and images I have downloaded on my computer are gone!!?!?!?!?!?

I googled photobucket...offline...hacked...etc no recent info given.

Anyone also having difficulty or experiencing this problem?
I saw your post and got curious. I logged in with no problem. It could be a problem with your account. I just lost my hotmail account a few weeks ago which really sucked because it was my main account and I had it for 14 years.

Reaction score

Thank you everyone who posted the birthday wishes. Any thoughts on a meet anytime soon?

Reaction score
Your one UgLY MoFO

Well here is another smokin' hot item from Hot Toys...The Predator..

Sideshow has it up for pre-order...
Exclusive Predator w/extra helmet.. Predator Ex.
The Regular is offered as well for $6 less.

Sideshow currently doesnt have Dutch (Arnold) & Billy (Indian dude) up for pre-order but you can get them at BBTS, Razors Edge, almost any AD carrier...

Reaction score
Re: Your one UgLY MoFO

Tusken_Raiders said:
Well here is another smokin' hot item from Hot Toys...The Predator..

Sideshow has it up for pre-order...
Exclusive Predator w/extra helmet.. Predator Ex.
The Regular is offered as well for $6 less.

Sideshow currently doesnt have Dutch (Arnold) & Billy (Indian dude) up for pre-order but you can get them at BBTS, Razors Edge, almost any AD carrier...
I hope they get the scale right on them. The actor that played Billy was 6'8" and the predator is suppossed to be about 7'0" and of course Arnold is about 6'2"

Reaction score
Jedi Luke???

Well that other Star Wars Company Diamond Collectibles is releasing a charater that looks like Jedi Luke, but I dont think that looks like him..

Jedi Luke

Reaction score
Hasbro

Well for those who still collect...

Vehicle Rumor list:
Clone Turbo Tank (from Revenge of the Sith)
MagnaGuard Fighter (from Revenge of the Sith -- confirmed during SDCC)
Republic Tank Fighter (from The Clone Wars)
Confederacy Tank Droid (from Revenge of the Sith)
Wedge Antilles' Red Two X-Wing Fighter...with Wedge! (from A New Hope)
Felucian Gelagrub (from Revenge of the Sith)
Mustafar Lava Flea (from Revenge of the Sith)

Pics of Upcoming figures:
http://www.potf2.com/potj/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=14096

Reaction score
Re: PS3

Well, the PS3 is still the best blu-ray player out there...

I saw the Diamond Select Maul at TRU a couple weeks ago, and he's huge, like 18", I'd say. He was no better or worse than the EpI Hasbro one or the SS one. From the pics I've seen, DS pales in comparison to the SS versions.

BTW, if anyone is interested in a complete set of Character Keys, see my listing over in the Acme Classifieds.

Reaction score
Re: Jedi Luke???

Tusken_Raiders said:
Well that other Star Wars Company Diamond Collectibles is releasing a charater that looks like Jedi Luke, but I dont think that looks like him..

Jedi Luke

What the heck did they do to his chin? They sculted it to look like a tiny...vagi*a.

He's got a chin that would make Jay Leno say, "Holy S*** you got a big chin!!!"

Reaction score
Re: Jedi Luke???

JEDI_MERC said:
Tusken_Raiders said:

Jedi Luke

What the heck did they do to his chin? They sculted it to look like a tiny...vagi*a.

He's got a chin that would make Jay Leno say, "Holy S*** you got a big chin!!!"
Star Wars-Episode VI:Return of the Jedi (the Special Special Edition) with Bruce "Don't call me Ash" Campbell as Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker

Reaction score
And now for something compleatly different

Hey Dere Y'all,
On a much more sombre note:

I had a word or 2 with Jedihunter 2nite and due to a possible termination he requested me 2 post to this board the potetntial availablity of his "high-end" Star Wars items (Side Show/Gentile Giant/Mastre Replicas)

So feel free 2 P.M. moi with a list of your desires and I will pass them along to C.

But be advised this offer may be canceled by said C. based upon said outcome of termination of employment (hopefully keeping it
)

Spence?:>}

P.S.-If you have any queries feel free 2 call me on my cell 215.9433 (I'm more likely 2 return your call)

Reaction score
Re: And now for something compleatly different

Blitzkriegtrench said:
Hey Dere Y'all,
On a much more sombre note:

I had a word or 2 with Jedihunter 2nite and due to a possible termination he requested me 2 post to this board the potetntial availablity of his "high-end" Star Wars items (Side Show/Gentile Giant/Mastre Replicas)

So feel free 2 P.M. moi with a list of your desires and I will pass them along to C.

But be advised this offer may be canceled by said C. based upon said outcome of termination of employment (hopefully keeping it
)

Spence?:>}

P.S.-If you have any queries feel free 2 call me on my cell 215.9433 (I'm more likely 2 return your call)
Its that bad for JH??? I havent called him, I know I should have, but its hard when Im constantly taking care of my little girl & hanging with the fams...

Well I wish him well..

Reaction score
Re: And now for something compleatly different

I just got back from Wal-Mart. I found remnants of wave 4 and noticed that SW figures are now $7.46. WTF???

Status
Not open for further replies.