VEGAS Collectors #17: HAPPY 2009...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Re: McFarlane Yanks

I watched "Watchmen" last night and thought it was pretty good. A little different from the GN but still worth the watch. Malin Ackerman's nude scene wasn't hard on the eyes either. lol

Reaction score

echoplex said:
I watched "Watchmen" last night and thought it was pretty good. A little different from the GN but still worth the watch. Malin Ackerman's nude scene wasn't hard on the eyes either. lol
No she looked smokin Hott...but it was kind of uncomfortable with your Sister-in-Law two feet away from you and about 100 other people in the theatre...Just not a fan of [censored] scenes in comic movies...Again, I didnt need to see the blue wang either...

Reaction score

I said she WASN'T hard on the eyes. Are you kidding me? She has great legs and a nice caboose. I couldn't beleive this was the same chick from Harold and Kumar go to White Castle.

Reaction score

echoplex said:
I said she WASN'T hard on the eyes. Are you kidding me? She has great legs and a nice caboose. I couldn't beleive this was the same chick from Harold and Kumar go to White Castle.
What??? I never said that you said she wasnt hot...I just said she was SMOKIN hott.

Reaction score

My bad, sometimes statements get blown out of context especialy when it's sarcasm. This is why I hate text messaging. I still prefer to talk to people. lol

Reaction score

Man, people keep bragging about how they're finding 25th Anniversary Optimus Primes for $12-$17. Why the hell doesn't that happen here.

Reaction score
GG

For you GG collectors...From VS..

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font>
Slave Leia Accessory pack is leaving our vendor next week. It should be arriving mid-April. Following that will be the AT-AT Driver, with an Early May arrival, along with the Wampa Statue, CW White Clone Trooper Maquette.

[/QUOTE]

Reaction score
Re: GG

Hey TR, my case of DVD packs came in today. I'll bring the set to you on Sun.

P.S. can you bring the McQ Snowtrooper coin you were going to give me on Sunday? Thanks again.

Reaction score
Re: GG

Speaking of Sunday. Where exactly are we going to meet and what time did we all decide on. I would prefer somewhere more centrally located between us. Can we get some feedback from those who are going to attend?

Reaction score
IJ Crystal Skull

I was talking to JEDI_MERC and FedEx dropped these of while I was on the phone with him a little while ago. I've heard some horror stories how people were getting boxes that were jacked up but mine were case fresh. I guess either I'm lucky or Hasbro really loves me for supporting them all these years.

P.S. I'll bring yours TR to the meet.

Reaction score
Re: IJ Crystal Skull

JEDI_MERC called me this mornig and found some of the TF Mighty Muggs. As tempting as wave 1 is, I refuse to get into another line. Not enough to $$$ to go around especially with SDCC coming up and everything in between.

Reaction score
MM Transformers

Yeah...I found Soundwave this past monday...but passed, however it may be hard on passing on the other 3...From pics I know Starscream rocks..

Reaction score
Re: MM Transformers

Watched Punisher - War Zone last night and I must say that it was much better than I thought. Very violent movie. He kicks major mob a$$ and the addition of Jigsaw was pretty cool to.

Reaction score

Hey JEDI_MERC, I know you were looking for GIJOE Wraith. He's back up on HTS.com. for who knows how long. HTS.com has been removing a lot of items recently.

Reaction score

The Meet...this sunday. Who is going???
I know myself & Echo...anyone else? or should we (once again postpone to March 28th or 29th?

Please respond guys...

Reaction score

left only luke...letting it go for $140...local only price
used to be $250 retail

let me know by Wednesday if anyone want it!

_____

MOVING SALE!!! PM me with any questions or your email for pictures. you pay actual shipping charges, i can give you estimates via ups ground or usps (sorry no fedex)

I'm located in Vegas, so if you are around or pay my gas upfront, i can drive up to 2 hours from Vegas. If you are local, cash. Other than that, paypal w. confirmed address.

SSC Premium Edition 1/4 scale, new opened once to check condition only
Luke farm boy - regular version - $150 SHIPPING $50
Darth Vader Exclusive version - $425 SOLD
Obi-wan Exclusive version - $300 SOLD
General Grevious Exclusive version $475 SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.