VEGAS Collectors #17: HAPPY 2009...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
HTS.com

HTS.com added 12 new items to the GI JOE's but I didn't see anything new so it must be they just added more AFA graded crap. Hopefully w/ easter arounsd the corner they still have some items in stock when they add some discount codes finally.

Reaction score
Re: Gentle Giant 3d

echoplex said:
My apologies. That's what I thought but some of the threads I've posted on like the Jawa w/ WED v.2 ended around 20 pages which I thought was a little premature and just figured it was the new cut off. I figured we start a new one anyway since this thread is a pain to navigate if you use the "show all" feature but I will continue to post here.
No problem hommie...but at least you started the next one...Just give it a few more pages...

Reaction score
Re: HTS.com

echoplex said:
HTS.com added 12 new items to the GI JOE's but I didn't see anything new so it must be they just added more AFA graded crap. Hopefully w/ easter arounsd the corner they still have some items in stock when they add some discount codes finally.
Noticed that as well..they also have most of the new Marvel Legends for pre-order, but I will wait to see them in hand before I would buy any of them...

Has anyone seen the new Ewoks comic set (walmart exclusive)??? If so can someone get it and I'll buy it off them, can pay you at the next meet...

Reaction score

Got my SSC 12" Stormtrooper Ex. today and I must say this is one cool piece...love the detail...however, if you read some post on it, their are way to many nitpickers out there...Just about of big fat whiners...

Anyways I'll post pics later...

Reaction score

Tusken_Raiders said:
echoplex said:
Noticed that as well..they also have most of the new Marvel Legends for pre-order, but I will wait to see them in hand before I would buy any of them...

Has anyone seen the new Ewoks comic set (walmart exclusive)??? If so can someone get it and I'll buy it off them, can pay you at the next meet...
I haven't seen the Ewoks yet. I found every other comic pack but that one has eluded me. I thought it was a Target exclusive? Either way I found all the new CP at boths stores minus the Ewoks.

Reaction score

Hey TR, like I was telling you earlier, I was going to buy the case of DVD packs for $89.99 but I found all 5 for $73 on eBay so I pulled the trigger and bought it. If you want the #2 set it would help me out and like I said it yours for $20 if you want it.

Reaction score
Re: Gentle Giant 3d

Tusken_Raiders said:
Thats cool, are you going to SDCC???...Im glad that stuff is working out for the Sith's in Denver.
If I can get off of work. Depends on how my schedule works out after I get released on my own and if I can take the week off. Worse comes to worse I send the wife on her own, and hope to get out there for at least a day or two.

Reaction score
Re: Enterbay 24 Jack Bauer

Thanks from a heads up from Echo...Ive been here happily for the last 5 years...Ive met some good friends in this short time, its cool meeting fanboys of the same interest as you...Thanks guys for making the SW collecting fun...

Reaction score

Hey, no problem TR. I should have notified you on Sun. but got caught up. That Jack Bauer is pretty sick but I don't veer off into other things. That path leads to the dark side and a empty bank account. lol

Reaction score

My future wife will be starring in two comic books gone movies. Clink on the link below if you haven't read this article already.

Megan Fox

Reaction score

echoplex said:
My future wife will be starring in two comic books gone movies. Clink on the link below if you haven't read this article already.

Megan Fox
Man, you wish...She's my mistress and soon to be my wife...

Reaction score

Pff. Already had her.

BTW, who's making the Bauer?

I got my box of SW Galaxy cards and they're pretty sweet. I got one sketch card, one of the red foil cards, 8 of the Russell Walks subset, 4 of the Corroney Etched Foil subset, and two of the Vader head sketch cards (two because they were stuck together! Score!). Anyone else getting a box or want to do some trades? I've got an extra Corroney #6 (I need #1 and #5) and 1 extra each of Walks #7 and #10 (I need 1-3 and 12-15). My sketch card is a Jawa and R5 by Cully Hamner, I think, it's tough to read the signature. I might be willing to trade him for another artist I'm more interested in. Let me know on any of it!

Thanks,
Pat

Reaction score

JB is being made by a company called "Enterbay" Here is a link to their home site. They do reallly nice work. I really like their Bruce Lee stuff. Enterbay

Reaction score

maxthesilent said:
Pff. Already had her.

I got my box of SW Galaxy cards and they're pretty sweet. I got one sketch card, one of the red foil cards, 8 of the Russell Walks subset, 4 of the Corroney Etched Foil subset, and two of the Vader head sketch cards (two because they were stuck together! Score!). Anyone else getting a box or want to do some trades? I've got an extra Corroney #6 (I need #1 and #5) and 1 extra each of Walks #7 and #10 (I need 1-3 and 12-15). My sketch card is a Jawa and R5 by Cully Hamner, I think, it's tough to read the signature. I might be willing to trade him for another artist I'm more interested in. Let me know on any of it!

Thanks,
Pat

I'm picking my box up tomorrow after work. I'll post Sat. evening what I have.

Reaction score

JEDI_MERC said:
maxthesilent said:
Pff. Already had her.

Thanks,
Pat

I'm picking my box up tomorrow after work. I'll post Sat. evening what I have.
Great scores there MAx...Man I need to get me a box...Can't wait to hear/see what you get Merc..

Reaction score
Spencer L. Brinkerhoff

Just won a free artist sketch card from Spencer L. Brinkerhoff over on the artist forums...He had a little contest and I won...Sweet, so he is going to make me a Sketch Card of Darth Vader...

Reaction score
For those that don\'t know

Comic Con 4-day pass w/preview night was SOLD OUT!...For a day or so...but apparently its back up again...

Reaction score
Re: For those that don\'t know

Tusken_Raiders said:
Comic Con 4-day pass w/preview night was SOLD OUT!...For a day or so...but apparently its back up again...
Holly Crud!

This happened to me last year. I had to buy each day one at a time and then ask if they could merge them into a 4 day when I got there so I would not have to stand in line each day. It was way more expensive then just getting the four day. Guess I better get on it. Geez these things sell out early now a days!

Reaction score
Re: Spencer L. Brinkerhoff

Tusken_Raiders said:
Just won a free artist sketch card from Spencer L. Brinkerhoff over on the artist forums...He had a little contest and I won...Sweet, so he is going to make me a Sketch Card of Darth Vader...

Sweet!!!
. Congrats. T/R

Reaction score

Tusken_Raiders said:
Congrats TR, I thought about entering the contest but the pessimistic side of me said I had no chance as I never win any contest. Be sure to post pics when you get it.

Reaction score

There's a new Target opening up a few blocks away from my parent's house on Sun. so if anybody is looking for stuff lmk and I'll see if I can pick up anythiing. Hopefully they still have stuff since they had a soft opening on Tues. and they wouldn't let me in because it was only for employess and family members.

Reaction score

What Walmarts did you all see the new exclusive comic packs at? I'm looking for the Rogue Squadron pilots and the Tank/Amanin pack.

Reaction score

Thanks guys...I was just lucky that I noticed the artist was about to make a post and then he gave the 'go' and I was the loser on that board at 1:30 in the afternoon...This is what happens when you have no job...

Reaction score

RogueLeader said:
What Walmarts did you all see the new exclusive comic packs at? I'm looking for the Rogue Squadron pilots and the Tank/Amanin pack.
I havent seen any new figs in a while...I'll keep an eye...

Reaction score

RogueLeader said:
I haven't seen those in a while. They been scalper fodder and the first to go because of people army building them.

Reaction score
Rescue: Doc v.2 finally

After calling them on Tuesday they resent my stuff out and said I would get my figures in a week or two. To my surprise my Doc w/ corrected arms showed up this morning and was minty fresh. The first one from the first wave was beat to hell and had no choice but to open him and now I have one I can keep carded. I guess after all the hate mail and complaints Hasbro received from people getting smashed boxes they finally answered by taken extra care in sending these out which is what they should have done in the beggining. Now I just need to get my 3 IJ Crystal Skull figures.

Reaction score
Reaction score

Tusken_Raiders said:
Tusken_Raiders said:
Thanks guys...I was just lucky that I noticed the artist was about to make a post and then he gave the 'go' and I was the loser on that board at 1:30 in the afternoon...This is what happens when you have no job...
Spencer is done with the sketch...
http://threads.rebelscum.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=3496318&page=0&view=&sb=5&o=&fpart=26&vc=1
Check it out...He had another one today and someone won a Jek Porkins...
I saw the pics. Pretty cool for a freebie. How are you going to display it?

Reaction score

Finally picked up my Topps cards this afternoon
. Checking.......checking.......

Reaction score

maxthesilent said:
Pff. Already had her.

Thanks,
Pat

I have the basic set...

Joe Corroney etched foil #2, #3, #4, #6

Silver Walks #5, #6, #7, #8, #9, #10, #11, #12

Bronze Parallel Walks # 14 of 15 (Darth Sidious)

Gold Parallel Walks #15 of 15 (Jango Fett) gold stamp # 319/500

Artist sketch card of Chewbacca 1/1 Glaskeen? I think?

New Visions signed artist card Linda Medley

Something called "Lost Galaxy under the helmets?" #1 red stamp

Extras are 10, 12, 21, 33, 34, 44, 57, 61, 62, 63, 65, 67, 68, 70, 72, 77, 78, 81, 82, 87, 88, 90, 96, 97, 99, 104, 105, 107, 109, 113, 114

Reaction score
New GIJOE

For those that are interested, the new figures for the movie has a street date of July 11, 2009. Also here is a pic of another recycled toy from the 80's making a return.

Reaction score
Re: New GIJOE

echoplex said:
For those that are interested, the new figures for the movie has a street date of July 11, 2009. Also here is a pic of another recycled toy from the 80's making a return.

Isn't that Recondo??? Thats a sweet set, I'll get this when it comes...

Reaction score

Found alot of the Marvel Legends 3-3/4" figs...But for now I will pass...No variants. But from what I saw they ok, except Punisher, that big head sucks...
Didn't see anything else..

Reaction score

I still find it hard to believe a pro NFL team would sign a WR who has pins and screws in his ankle. If that guy pivots the wrong way just once, too much weight, take a hard hit, lands the wrong way, his cleets stick in the turf... he's finished...again.

Don't even get me started about his "my s*** don't stink attitude".

They must be hard up for a wide out to take thoes risks.

Reaction score

The Bills are desperate for offense. They didn't do to well w/ free agency this year as they lost out to other teams and their drafts have been nothing but busts so they are desperate for offense, really desperate.

Status
Not open for further replies.