Vegas #15...Winter-Spring Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Re: Well I need PRAYERS again

By chance if anyone can find the new Galactic Heroes cinema scenes Darth Vaders TIE fighter and the Obi wan Jedi Starfighter Galactic heroes cinema scene I would meet up in town and buy them for cost?

The only thing I have to throw in for trade bait is a GH 2 pack MIMB Ki-adi Mundi/Bacara(cost $7 and I would make up the diffrence in cash for the 1 or 2 cinema scenes).

Thanks guys!

Reaction score

Creeping_Fear said:
By chance if anyone can find the new Galactic Heroes cinema scenes Darth Vaders TIE fighter and the Obi wan Jedi Starfighter Galactic heroes cinema scene I would meet up in town and buy them for cost?

The only thing I have to throw in for trade bait is a GH 2 pack MIMB Ki-adi Mundi/Bacara(cost $7 and I would make up the diffrence in cash for the 1 or 2 cinema scenes).

Thanks guys!
Personnally I havent seen those yet...as a matter fact I havent scene any new GH figs..But I'll keep an eye out...

Reaction score

Seen both at KB toys at the outlet mall on LV BLVD!

Reaction score
on the river in Arizona, Paradise as I like to cal

Tusken_Raiders said:
jmobwan said:
Tusken_Raiders - I'll pray for your mother Beatrice, hoping she'll defeat the cancer. Stay strong brother.
Thank you JMobwan...I feel she well pull through...I appreciate the prayer..
WOW TR DUDE I am soooo sorry to hear the news about your mom and uncle... man you have had a butt load of sorrow for some time now and are due for a break.. keep your chin up.. I keep you and yours in my prayers.. heck I am gonna light a whole box of candles for them... Looking forward to seeing everyone on Sunday the 17th at 1 pm :)

Reaction score

Nerfhearder said:
Tusken_Raiders said:
jmobwan said:
Tusken_Raiders - I'll pray for your mother Beatrice, hoping she'll defeat the cancer. Stay strong brother.
Thank you JMobwan...I feel she well pull through...I appreciate the prayer..
WOW TR DUDE I am soooo sorry to hear the news about your mom and uncle... man you have had a butt load of sorrow for some time now and are due for a break.. keep your chin up.. I keep you and yours in my prayers.. heck I am gonna light a whole box of candles for them... Looking forward to seeing everyone on Sunday the 17th at 1 pm :)
THe hits continue...Im not feeling to much sorrow...Its just life and there is nothing I can do about it...I just wish it would have been more spread out...

Thanks again for the well wishes...

Reaction score

gobucks said:
Seen both at KB toys at the outlet mall on LV BLVD!
thank you sir for the info....scored them both!!

Only sucky part is that I had to pay $56 total for both of them after taxes

I will be on the lookout for Target/Walmart ones to buy so I can return them back to KB and get back about $15 since they are like $21-22 after tax at those stores instead of $28 after tax at KB.

But in the end,I got them and thats all that matters.

PS--If anyone finds the AT-RT/Rancor TRU exclusives Galactic Heroes sets...pick up and extra set if possible and I will meet you in town to pick them up from you....and let me know what you guys are looking for so I can make it worth your time to look out for the Galactic Heroes that I need.

K.

Reaction score
Re: Post Con Meet - the 17th Metro on Trop 1:30p?

Who all is coming on Sunday... just to confirm.
METRO Pizza on Trop @ 1:30ish.

Head count...

Hitting up Red Rock on Saturday @ 9:40P for the movie if any else wants to go... or can wait that long.

Reaction score

I should be at Metro on Sunday.

Me, DB and TR will be at the 140 showing of CW tomorrow at Sunset if anyone wants to join us.

Reaction score

maxthesilent said:
I should be at Metro on Sunday.

Me, DB and TR will be at the 140 showing of CW tomorrow at Sunset if anyone wants to join us.

Well I cant go...No ride and besides I watching my mom right now...See you on Sunday...

DB told me he is not going to Metro on sunday...

Reaction score

Sith and I should make it. It has been discussed and approved. Pending something lame happening to keep us away.

Reaction score

Might swing by If I get a chance, but with work, and a fantasy football draft at 12:30 it is gonna get a little tough. Don't care to much about this football league, but the guys in the league are talking mad crap, so I don't want my team to be picked for me. Want to shut these talkers up. Again might be able to swing by, but not till after 2 if I can.

Reaction score

Gambler said:
Who all is coming on Sunday... just to confirm.
METRO Pizza on Trop @ 1:30ish.

Head count...

Cool...so...

Max
Sith
Jaq
TR
Nerf
and a possible late appearance by DB...
Me +1 any other plus ones?

miss anyone?

Reaction score

I'll try to make it as well. Been working nights for a few weeks so if I can get up in time I'll come on down

Reaction score

I would like to make it also, but I forgot it's my wedding anniversary on Sat. hoping I can slide out for a while. Just to confirm it's Sun. metro pizza on Charleston at 1:30 right?

Reaction score

JEDI_MERC said:
I would like to make it also, but I forgot it's my wedding anniversary on Sat. hoping I can slide out for a while. Just to confirm it's Sun. metro pizza on Charleston at 1:30 right?
Tropicana and just passed Maryland PKWY intersection

Reaction score

JEDI_MERC said:
CRAZY...thats my as well...My 6th anniversary...Jeez.

GUYS...Im sorry I couldn't make it...I couldnt get a ride, my wife is mormon and goes to church all day. I asked she just wanted to go...and with DB not being able to go, I couldnt get a ride home...

Sorry guys...

Reaction score

Tusken_Raiders said:
JEDI_MERC said:
CRAZY...thats my as well...My 6th anniversary...Jeez.

GUYS...Im sorry I couldn't make it...I couldnt get a ride, my wife is mormon and goes to church all day. I asked she just wanted to go...and with DB not being able to go, I couldnt get a ride home...

Sorry guys...
Well not the end of the world I guess... had a nice private lunch with my wife at Metro (did feel a little odd at a table for 10). We ate and waited till about 3:45pm and decided to call it. Felt bad for the staff who kept looking for people at the door (had we stayed too much longer, I think they were going to sit down and join us).

Well... I guess the next one we can pick a closer location, so just in case we are alone... I won't feel so bad about rushing my wife to be on time and drive to the middle of town for some pizza (although Metro is pretty good).

Reaction score

Sorry I couldn't make it. I don't like to miss meets at all, but Sundays are long days for me. Saturdays I am off so any Saturday count me in.

Reaction score

I ended up staying up til 5am Sunday morning, so by the time I got up it was way too late. Sorry about that.

Reaction score

Also sorry guys I couldn't make it. I tried to bargain with the wife, but being an anniversary weekend...she wasen't having it.
Anyway, hopefully one day soon it will happen.

I was briefly introduced to a fellow S/W fan and collector at work ( Republic Services ) recently. Not sure if he visits this site or not, but i'll speak with him some more shortly and we might be able to add one more to the clan.

Reaction score

DarthJaq said:
I ended up staying up til 5am Sunday morning, so by the time I got up it was way too late. Sorry about that.
Wow...that Rock Band Game really has you living like a Rock Star. Singing until 5am...?

Reaction score

Gambler said:
DarthJaq said:
Wow...that Rock Band Game really has you living like a Rock Star. Singing until 5am...?
Once you start rocking, it's hard to stop. my fingers hurt though. so that won't be happening again this weekend.

Reaction score

JEDI_MERC said:
Also sorry guys I couldn't make it. I tried to bargain with the wife, but being an anniversary weekend...she wasen't having it.
Anyway, hopefully one day soon it will happen.

I was briefly introduced to a fellow S/W fan and collector at work ( Republic Services ) recently. Not sure if he visits this site or not, but i'll speak with him some more shortly and we might be able to add one more to the clan.
Understandable...

More the merrier...

Reaction score
on the river in Arizona, Paradise as I like to cal

I hang my head in shame... really sorry about missing the meet.. I will buy first round next meet.. but on a lighter note I found the new comic two packs at Wal Mart centennial.. anakin assassin droid.. anakin Durge.. and I dont remember the last lol but they are there new packaging and they are non cartoon Durge looks cool..

Reaction score
Re: Stuff

I'm interrested in your ROTS collection on your EBAY store. I'm currently in negotiations with the wife over the purchase...

Reaction score
Wave 3

For those that still collect figures...I found the remains of wave 3 of the Star Wars Legacy Collection...I passed on them since it was Target and I refuse to pay $8 ea. (found Imperial Trooper, Yaddle & Holo Dooku)...

Dooku looked cool for a holo figure...

Reaction score
Re: Galctic Heroes TRU AT-RT exclusive

I just found the Rancor set today at the Stephanie TRU.
Cost $27 after tax

I still need the AT-RT Galactic Heroes set.
If anyone finds an extra one when at TRU I would gladly meet up in town to buy it from you....and it deosnt have to be a perfect box,it can have some outer dings/dents as long as its unopened.

LMK thru a PM and thank you

Reaction score

I cant find any new GH stuff...Good score CF...The Rancor would be cool to have.

Reaction score

Alright, where do you guys keep finding wave three, and where is this elusive Target or Walmart that has the earlier than early release figures I can never seem to find?

I usually check out the Targets by Cheyenne/Tenaya and 215/95 split.

Walmarts at Rainbow/Cheyenne and Centennial Hills/215.

" I want more, and I know I shouldn't!"
" I know there's things about figures in Vegas you're not telling me!"
"My wife is jealous of my collection. She's holding me back!"

That's about as good as my Anakin inpression gets.

Reaction score

JEDI_MERC said:
Alright, where do you guys keep finding wave three, and where is this elusive Target or Walmart that has the earlier than early release figures I can never seem to find?

I usually check out the Targets by Cheyenne/Tenaya and 215/95 split.

Walmarts at Rainbow/Cheyenne and Centennial Hills/215.

" I want more, and I know I shouldn't!"
" I know there's things about figures in Vegas you're not telling me!"
"My wife is jealous of my collection. She's holding me back!"

That's about as good as my Anakin inpression gets.
Funny...I found part of wave 3 at Target on W. Flamingo/215...

Reaction score

Thanks for the info. I'll probably wait a few more weeks though until they start overstocking the pegs. I don't want to keep store hoping and getting my heart broke every time I don't find a Jodo Kast. I just about lost my mind and blew a small fortune in gas last year hitting the stores every day after work trying to complete the 30th and legends collections.

Reaction score

JEDI_MERC said:
Thanks for the info. I'll probably wait a few more weeks though until they start overstocking the pegs. I don't want to keep store hoping and getting my heart broke every time I don't find a Jodo Kast. I just about lost my mind and blew a small fortune in gas last year hitting the stores every day after work trying to complete the 30th and legends collections.
I sure as hell no that feeling...I figure just wait, they will come out in droves...Just dont wait to long.

Reaction score
Clone Wars movie

I guess on The Clone Wars movie there was some 'esater eggs' that you need to keep an eye for...

Well here is a checklist...of the 10 items on The Clone Wars movie...

10 Items

Status
Not open for further replies.