Vegas #15...Winter-Spring Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Well it took 5 months to complete the last thread...I hope that more of you can talk...We dont really need to talk SW...We can talk a little life...

Well if this does take another 5 months, this should take us to one month before SDCC...
Next month we should see some new images from New York Toy Fair...
Three months from now we should be getting the new Star Wars Unleashed video game...with that we should get new SW product from everywhere...

Reaction score
Found a ton of VTSC Snowtroopers for $5 ea...PM for location...

Also, I went to Target (W. Flamingo) today...and again they stock at least 2 more cases for SW figs..all the McQuarries were gone and a few other, I was able to score 2 more Hawkbats troops only 1 more to get...

Target also must have stocked GI Joe comic sets wave #1. No wave #2.. There is also TONS of Lego's new army builder sets (Stormtroopers/Rebel Fleet Troopers) at least 20 of each.

Reaction score
Echo....The Mcquarrie Boba I have is the regular silver one.
I randomly found an Unleashed Darth Maul at Decatur Target for only $3.96. It was dusty as hell probably hiding somewhere. Wasn't that released in 02 or 03? If anyone runs across an NBA Mcfarlane Warriors Baron Davis fig, please let me know. I really want one of those.

Reaction score
Meet???

Well when have been trying to get a meet for 2 months now...and with a couple of Vegas scummers b-day this month (Echoplex & DarthBill). Lets try to get one soon..

I know Echoplex wants to meet this Sunday, but Im not sure if anyone can go with such short notice...Now if people are in favor great..However, is it easier next Saturday or Sunday???

Please enter some input...

Late.

Reaction score
awing said:
I randomly found an Unleashed Darth Maul at Decatur Target for only $3.96. It was dusty as hell probably hiding somewhere. Wasn't that released in 02 or 03? If anyone runs across an NBA Mcfarlane Warriors Baron Davis fig, please let me know. I really want one of those.
I'll keep an eye out for you..

Reaction score
Well I read from another board...Very cool, but lets see what Hasbro can do..

SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Star Wars fans and collectors will find new lines of collectibles from Hasbro, Inc. (NYSE:HAS) and newcomer eFX in 2008, it was announced today by Lucas Licensing, a division of Lucasfilm Ltd.

Hasbro, Lucas Licensing’s master Star Wars toy and game licensee, will assume the design and production of the high-end, collectible electronic lightsabers line, called “Force FX” Lightsabers, which was previously made by Master Replicas.

Hasbro’s Force FX lightsaber line will debut in the spring and continues the remarkable popularity of electronic replica lightsabers among Star Wars enthusiasts. The line will feature replicas of the iconic weapons used by Darth Vader, Luke Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Darth Maul and Yoda.

Newly formed eFX will develop, manufacture and distribute collectible, limited-edition replicas of both full-sized and scaled props; studio- and reduced-scale vehicles and ships; full-sized helmets; and high-end, die-cast vehicles and ships that encompass the entire Star Wars universe.

“Working with both Hasbro and eFX allows us to bring Star Wars fans some of the best collectibles we have ever offered,” said Howard Roffman, President of Lucas Licensing. “These are incredibly creative, innovative companies with a real passion for Star Wars, and we think it’s going to show in the products they offer.”

Hasbro expects the first Force FX lightsabers to be available in the spring, while eFX plans to unveil its first products at Comic Con International in San Diego in July.

Lucasfilm, STAR WARS, “lightsaber” and related character names, vehicle names and properties are trademarks and/or copyrights, in the United States and other countries, of Lucasfilm Ltd. and/or its affiliates. TM & © Lucasfilm Ltd. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners.

Reaction score
awing said:
I'll take the 5 UGH figures then.

Reaction score
Hey Dere Y'all,
I just thought I'd pop in und say 'ello.
I have been busy as a beaver with moving and life in general, but everthing is good.
Got the Deluxe Limited Edition Blade Runner for X-Mas along with the 1991 Deluxe Edition of the Director's Cut and I just picked up the VHS of the Director's Cut as well-now all I need is the 1st cut and "uncut-European" cut VHS as well and any Beta released and both Laser Disc versions.
(can U tell I like this flick?).

Also I got my (err-Jedihunter45's) S.S. Ex. Obi-Wan about a month ago, but since I haven't been able to get ahold of him I am offering him for barter for my currant Hasbro kneads.

Over-all life is good (just waiting for Dr. Who (Series 4) and Torchwood (Series 2) to start).
Ciao Fer Now,
Blitzy?:>}

Reaction score
Blitzkriegtrench said:
Hey Dere Y'all,
I just thought I'd pop in und say 'ello.
I have been busy as a beaver with moving and life in general, but everthing is good.
Got the Deluxe Limited Edition Blade Runner for X-Mas along with the 1991 Deluxe Edition of the Director's Cut and I just picked up the VHS of the Director's Cut as well-now all I need is the 1st cut and "uncut-European" cut VHS as well and any Beta released and both Laser Disc versions.
(can U tell I like this flick?).

Also I got my (err-Jedihunter45's) S.S. Ex. Obi-Wan about a month ago, but since I haven't been able to get ahold of him I am offering him for barter for my currant Hasbro kneads.

Over-all life is good (just waiting for Dr. Who (Series 4) and Torchwood (Series 2) to start).
Ciao Fer Now,
Blitzy?:>}
Hey Blitz...I guess you can't find JH either...talk to Echo..

Dang...you do love that movie...wow...Movie wise, I dont think I ever love a movie to get varies verisons of it...

Were did you move to??? Well what part of town at least...

Well hear from you soon...

Reaction score
Re: GI joes comic pack 4

Tusken_Raiders said:
Hey Ech...more Joes...

Comic pack wave 4...

(Dark Camo Firefly, Another Storm Shadow)
(Copperhead & Shipwreck)
(Red Star & Duke)

GI Joe Comic #4
Those look great. I'm glad Hasbro has been listening to fans and put out the Firefly they should have made. I guess the new Shipreck can be retooled to make "Cutter" figure.

Reaction score
Re: GI joes comic pack 4

echoplex said:
Tusken_Raiders said:
Hey Ech...more Joes...

Comic pack wave 4...

(Dark Camo Firefly, Another Storm Shadow)
(Copperhead & Shipwreck)
(Red Star & Duke)

GI Joe Comic #4
Those look great. I'm glad Hasbro has been listening to fans and put out the Firefly they should have made. I guess the new Shipreck can be retooled to make "Cutter" figure.
Well it sucks that they made Shipwreck look like Cutter...However, FF is great, but I just dont get the vest he is wearing..

Reaction score
Star Wars Comic Packs

Hey ladies. I found the new comic packs this morning at South Rainbow Wal-Mart. They had a ton of them there so head on over and buy these ugly repaints.

Reaction score
Re: Star Wars Comic Packs

Well,
Found a Hawkbat, Holo Vader and a 7th Legion Trooper. Only 3 more to go (Plus 3 UGH's).

Almost There!

Reaction score

Madonna said:
Hey ladies. I found the new comic packs this morning at South Rainbow Wal-Mart. They had a ton of them there so head on over and buy these ugly repaints.
Thanks to DB and Madonna for the heads up...picked these 3 up...tons left as of 3pm...WM on Ft. Apache also had them, however, no Bail/Obi sets..

Reaction score

Anyone watch the Terminator TV show??? I thought it was alright, the graphics were not as cool as the movies (yes, I know budget), but overall it was a modest show..The female terminator was quite hot...If I was John, I would have demended/ordered a little freakin'...

Sarah (Lena from 300) was nice as well..however, not as hot as she looked in 300.

Reaction score
on the river in Arizona, Paradise as I like to cal

Tusken_Raiders said:
Anyone watch the Terminator TV show??? I thought it was alright, the graphics were not as cool as the movies (yes, I know budget), but overall it was a modest show..The female terminator was quite hot...If I was John, I would have demended/ordered a little freakin'...

Sarah (Lena from 300) was nice as well..however, not as hot as she looked in 300.
Yup I saw it... it was ok.. there will be a new episode on tonight on fox... I think they are stretching the story a bit as well.. but we'll see..

Reaction score

Nerfhearder said:
Tusken_Raiders said:

Yup I saw it... it was ok.. there will be a new episode on tonight on fox... I think they are stretching the story a bit as well.. but we'll see..
Terminator was alot better today...totally dig that Terminator with no skin hunting them...

Reaction score
Palpy

Not sure how many of you are keep up with anything anymore..I just got notice for my 12" Palpy coming in three weeks...

Reaction score
Meet

Well I posted this last week...anyone for a meet???

Well for those interested maybe Echo, DB, myself (potentially Max)...Saturday meet? Is this possible???

Reaction score
My collection...

Rough pics...I need to get a better camera...maybe I will borrow my sisters..she bought herself, one of those pimpin Cannons..

Well again, here is a few pics...

Reaction score
Re: McQuarrie

Man, TR, that is some set up, verrryy nice! I'm even more jealous now as I know I'm losing my SW room to the stupid kid! Just kidding...sorta.

I'm probably available Saturday, it depends on when I get my yard work done.

My Palps is coming also!

Reaction score

maxthesilent said:
Man, TR, that is some set up, verrryy nice! I'm even more jealous now as I know I'm losing my SW room to the stupid kid! Just kidding...sorta.

I'm probably available Saturday, it depends on when I get my yard work done.

My Palps is coming also!

Ouch...I hope your kid is not stupid...Free loader, but not stupid...

Well the answer to that conundrum, is you just need to drop some $$$, get some cool shelving in the movie room...

However, if I have another kid...my collection is going to consists of totes...Cause I would lose my baby...As you can see Im already out of room..you should see the closet...Yikes..and the garage is filled with Sideshow and GG boxes...15 filled 18x24 sized boxes...

Reaction score

Awesome setup TR! So I guess your not a Red Sox fan?

Reaction score

Happy late B-day Kris!! TR that Dorman print is on my wishlist but that is a little high. Also very nice cake!

Reaction score

Happy late b-day as well... nice cake but I kinda skeptical with only 1 candle. Did you eat the other ones or keeping the age under wraps?

Reaction score
this is so cool...

This has to be one of the coolest items Ive seen in a long time...Man, I might have to one or two of these (pending on cost)...This reminds me of the CODE 3 items..

Koto X-Wing Dio

Reaction score
SS Luke

WTF...SS raised their 12" prices to $70...Man, that high...I hope this figure rocks for $20 more...Anyways, for those who forgot, Sideshow has the Exclusive ANH Luke for pre-order..get yours...

Status
Not open for further replies.