Various Star Wars Celebration prints

Reaction score
Hey Gang!

I’m starting to let go of several Celebration art prints I’ve collected over my years of being part of the Art Show (C3-C6, SWCE1). I’m doing these via eBay and starting with low starting bids and no reserves. That keeps it fair for everyone. I’ll update the thread as I add prints. Tonight, I’m only listing one, but will begin adding more every evening until they’re gone. It’s not because I don’t enjoy these pieces and appreciate the trade I did with them, I just can’t display them all and I’d prefer they go to a home that will appreciate them.

First up is Chris Trevas’ SWC6 “His Vision Returns

I have A LOT of prints, so if there’s one from those shows you’re looking for, I’ll likely have it. I just ask you not PM me and just stay tuned to links in the replies!

Reaction score
First off Tom, thanks for giving us fellow collectors an opportunity to acquire rare prints from the days of Celebration. I understand the emotional attachment and desire to keep these in one's own possession, but I am sure these pieces will end up in a much appreciated home. I also understand the "having no more room" thing. I ran out of space a long time ago.

I look forward to seeing what prints are offered up. That Chris Trevas "His Vision Returns" print is outstanding, and I am looking at mine on the wall as I type this.

Thanks again.

Reaction score
Hey Gang!

I’m starting to let go of several Celebration art prints I’ve collected over my years of being part of the Art Show (C3-C6, SWCE1). I’m doing these via eBay and starting with low starting bids and no reserves. That keeps it fair for everyone. I’ll update the thread as I add prints. Tonight, I’m only listing one, but will begin adding more every evening until they’re gone. It’s not because I don’t enjoy these pieces and appreciate the trade I did with them, I just can’t display them all and I’d prefer they go to a home that will appreciate them.

First up is Chris Trevas’ SWC6 “His Vision Returns

I have A LOT of prints, so if there’s one from those shows you’re looking for, I’ll likely have it. I just ask you not PM me and just stay tuned to links in the replies!
I'm kicking myself for not keeping an eye on the bidding. I placed a bid but didn't think it had any chance of winning. I ended up being outbid by one dollar. I would have gone $10 - $20 higher. Like the saying goes, you snooze you lose.

Reaction score
Two auctions ending tonight, more ending this week and I’ll be adding more tomorrow

Reaction score
Heads up... listing a bunch of SWC prints tonight! I will post here with links after.

And don’t forget about the ones that end this evening, links above!