VanderStelt Art & happenings

Reaction score
I just got back from Chicago and once we are settled, we will be offering up the remainder copies of the Call of Destiny. We will get a link for these real soon : )

JV
Great getting to chat with you briefly Jerry! The Hopeful canvas is sensational man!

Reaction score
A reputable framer, not a Michaels or HobbyLobby job. Sorry, there may be good people framing there, but you run a risk unless you really know them. I would step it up to pro. If you are not against shipping it, ParkerJordan Fine Art does amazing work for us, out in SoCal. http://www.parkerjordanfineart.com/ As for The Hopeful, I will be offering up some of my PAper and Canvas A/Ps, once I have them on hand.

JV

Last edited:
Reaction score
If anyone is looking for 'The Hopeful' canvas print, Acme now has them available on their website ($400).

You have the option of canvas wrapping it now too (+$45).

http://www.acmearchivesdirect.com/product/SWANH1081/The-Hopeful.html?cid=

I didn't even realize until recently this came from a 2013 Topps trading card release. Part of an artist series reinterpreting the classic A-style poster sheet.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Jerry was a HUGE part of my Celebration Chicago. Not only did I get "The Hopeful" on canvas, "The Call of Destiny" and "Train Him, I will", I bought two pieces of original art from Jerry. Bespin Han and Bespin Leia. It was a pure joy to watch Jerry paint them in person.

Thanks Jerry for letting me hang with you and your family. :)

Reaction score
I think I saw that Leia on FB, can you post pics of the original art?

Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the kind words!

The show was amazing and it was good to see you all!
I just put in my store all the The Hopeful canvas and paper A/Ps as well as the The Call of Destiny Exclusives.
Check my store link below.
I will not be able to get back to this thread very quick, but I will try to answer any questions when I Can COME up for air ! : )
Presently, in Middle Earth for a spell!

JV

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
Just wanted to keep you all informed....
My HOLIDAY SALE will end Dec 31. Use Coupon code VS20, to receive 20% off most items in my store.

please let me know if you have any questions - dutchart@sbcglobal.net
Happy New Year!! :)
JV

Reaction score
Hey Gang.

Thought I'd share the newest piece just released of the new Mythos Sideshow tie-in to their Awesome Boba Fett sculpt. The art is now available for PreOrders at Sideshow, as well as my Artist Proof editions at my store ( link below )
Happy Fourth to all!

JV

Reaction score
Hey Gang.

Thought I'd share the newest piece just released of the new Mythos Sideshow tie-in to their Awesome Boba Fett sculpt. The art is now available for PreOrders at Sideshow, as well as my Artist Proof editions at my store ( link below )
Happy Fourth to all!

JV
I picked up the framed canvas one from SS. As a huge Boba Fett fan I am thrilled to add this to my collection! As others have said, gorgeous piece.

Reaction score
This looks great, might have to pre-order it, looks like it'll go perfect with the Mythos Boba or the last 2 PF's.

Still waiting on a nice clone trooper one from Jerry.