VanderStelt Art & happenings

Reaction score
Hi Gang.
For the very first time, we are having a sale on all our Original Art, 30% off, in fact!
Head over to store.vandersteltstudio.com to see what we have available at the moment. Use this coupon code: VS30 If your walls are extra lonely, this coupon code can be applied for multiple Original items as well : )

JV

Reaction score
Celebration is coming!
I might take some painted Topps cards like this along, with a LOT of other goodies!

JV

Last edited:

Michael_Ritter

Reaction score
Jerry, your art is always amazing! You've captured Carrie so well in these cards! Definitely watching these.

Happy New Year!

Mike

Reaction score
Any idea if you’re coming to Celebration Chicago, and if so, any hints as to what your print could be? Montage, single character?

Reaction score
Any idea if you’re coming to Celebration Chicago, and if so, any hints as to what your print could be? Montage, single character?
Sorry, been under the weather and just noticed this.
I will be at Celebration absolutely. Further details must wait I have to say. No announcements have been made by LFL, so we don't want to jump ahead of them.

JV

Reaction score
Sorry, been under the weather and just noticed this.
I will be at Celebration absolutely. Further details must wait I have to say. No announcements have been made by LFL, so we don't want to jump ahead of them.

JV
Looking forward to seeing you again Jerry! :grin:

Reaction score
Well Gang, here we are once again!

I am Blessed to once again be a part of the art show!
I plan to create original art at my booth, as well as offer many other items in the Star Wars realm as well as some Non-Star Wars art.
My exclusive is on the easel now, so I must get back to it! Cheers folks!

JV

Reaction score
Well Gang, here we are once again!

I am Blessed to once again be a part of the art show!
I plan to create original art at my booth, as well as offer many other items in the Star Wars realm as well as some Non-Star Wars art.
My exclusive is on the easel now, so I must get back to it! Cheers folks!

JV
WOOT! I'm looking forward to it.

Reaction score
Hopefully it’s either an OT pieces or a collage of all 8 episodes. Congrats man. Look forward to reveal.

Reaction score
OK, so officially on my own thread.............
I will be in my own booth, #4223 as well as Adrianna Vanderstelt.
Wednesday I will be able to post the full image along with an active Pre Order page.
Here is a tease for now : )

JV

Reaction score
Wednesday I will be able to post the full image along with an active Pre Order page.

JV

super stoked. I see an ANH offering in at DarkInk. Is that something else?

Reaction score

JV

Hope there’s some left over after Celebration. I NEED this one.

Reaction score
The one on Dark Ink ( The Hopeful ) is an Acme release NOT my Exclusive Celebration Print. Notice that there is no Celebration Logo. With the "The Hopeful" Acme release, there is a link in the description that leads you directly to my Exclusive on my own site. This will be available for PRE ORDER on Wed. Pacific time around noon. For now, here is another teaser of my EXCLUSIVE.....

JV

Last edited:
Reaction score
Very cool!!! An off-camera scene of Luke allowing himself to get captured. Very fresh idea, Jerry! I'll be sure to pre-order this. I'm looking forward to seeing you in Chicago.

Benny