Value check: Lucite Stars

Reaction score
Anyone know the approximate current value for each of the 3 Lucite stars? I haven't seen any come up for sale lately and I'd like to start trying to track one down in the near future. Any thoughts?

Reaction score
Hello. Well, I haven't seen any surface in quite a while but last time I saw one it was valued around $1500 (not sure which variation it was). I think if one was to surface it would command at least that if not more.

I am a cast and crew collector myself and still do not own any--they are quite coveted.

Best of luck!
Steve

Reaction score
Hello. Well, I haven't seen any surface in quite a while but last time I saw one it was valued around $1500 (not sure which variation it was). I think if one was to surface it would command at least that if not more.

I am a cast and crew collector myself and still do not own any--they are quite coveted.

Best of luck!
Steve
Thanks for your thoughts! I had a few chances to buy one, but didn’t have the funds at the time. Haven’t seen one for sale in the last 5 years. The search is on.

Reaction score
I got the empire one years ago. Can't recall what I paid for it. came in a blue cloth bag