Valuation of PBP and Lili Ledy

Reaction score
I have these 3 models I was wondering what is worth compared to the normal counterparts.

Greedo, dark boots (PBP) Year: 1978 COO: None(scar)
Snaggletooth (PBP) Year: 1978 COO: scared
Imperial Commander, no weapon. Lili Ledy(I think) Year: 1980 COO: scared

Reaction score
There are no recent snaggletooth sales but greedo goes for between $10-$15 and imperial commander goes for about $10. I would assume snaggletooth would be similar to greedy in price.

Reaction score
Greedo normally is a bit more than snaggletooth but not much I think, on eBay anyway. I'm English so don't work in dollars but normally a couple of quid (pound) more, so 3/4 dollars extra unless your markets are different.

Reaction score
But are this not the princes for the normal variations of these models? I would think a Spanish PBP variation would be more worth than a normal one, same with Lili Ledy.

Reaction score
That's because your figures are not PBP or Lili Ledy exclusive, they are either common Euro and/or Kennner figures B). I'll suggest that you read the following threads and learn a little more about the differences of the COO and variations :):

Poch Guide | Variant Villain
THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD
THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1
lichtgeschwindigkeit.de • Thema anzeigen - LILI LEDY -- Infothread (loose)
http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1087561/#post18973343

Here are some examples of loose figures :):
Star Wars Vintage action figure variation guide : home
Vintage Star Wars Toy Collection
http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1095738/

Unless you can prove that you have the cardback of that particular figure that you own and it's from PBP or Lili Ledy :ninja:.

Reaction score
But are this not the princes for the normal variations of these models? I would think a Spanish PBP variation would be more worth than a normal one, same with Lili Ledy.
i'm just going off recent ebay sales

Reaction score
The Greedo and Snaggletooth are not exclusive to PBP they are Euro variants. I'd price the Snaggletooth at $20 and the Greedo a little more at $30 because it has the rarer bluer boots.

Reaction score
I have read most if not all the links posted before, but apparently haven't understood them completely. :/ I have gotten a better picture of the "half" scar model I have. I have seen a full scar model in some of the threads, but not a half one. Anyone got informations about this version?

Reaction score
I wouldn't worry about all the different scar shapes. It means very little IMO.

Your cantina figures are euro variants and not unique to PBP.

Reaction score
The scared Snag and Greedo were made by PBP , wide and massively exported to Europe and US, but for sure they were all made by PBP in Spain.As far as people knows, no other country in Europe injected plastic beside Spain, so i would say its right calling them PBPs, but can be wrong of course. If you want to call them Euro variants , please do so, i just wanted to point out the origin of them .Cheers

Last edited: