Val - Speculation

GNT

Reaction score
According to Yakface we should be seeing a Val figure in the near future, no further details about this item just yet:

Reaction score
As per all my other wave figure updates, opened her today.

Very nice likeness. Best likeness of the Wave. Great paint and uniform colors. Wrists, shoulders, legs, plus neck ball joint for 7 POA total. Gun seems like a 'eh, close enough' gun that Hasbro decided to use. Sitting slightly hindered by the soft goods skirt and rope thingies.

Does stand on first try, but the slim legs may cause her to topple over. The right arm gray backpack wire (sorry not sure what it does in cannon) does hinder movement a bit.

My second place choice for best of the wave after Rio.

Reaction score
So we get a picture of Woody, but not Val? What gives!

I'm considering getting her just for the head sculpt alone. It appears as if the hair might be removable, adding another level of customization.

Reaction score
Just got this Val (Mimban) Solo figure @ Ross for $5 - great price. Nice figure.

I never saw this figure @ regular retail stores; I don't think this wave hit retail to any great extent.

Reaction score
I'm surprised how few comments there are in this thread - it turned out to be a really good figure. I imagine a number of people still havent tracked it down though, which isnt surprising, seeing as they hit WM in single cases from what I recall, and were never restocked. I'm really glad I picked her up when I did, because as I predicted - she never received a TVC figure, so this is the only option if you want a 3.75 figure of her, and so many others. Solo really had some great basic figures.

Reaction score
Agreed, wish i could have found a couple more for custom fodder! I only cam across one, and luckily she was on sale. Not hating, but I prefer the $7 price tag, but every place around me charges almost $10!

I really wish she had came in the TVC line though, she'd have rocked!

Reaction score
Great comments re: this excellent Val Solo figure. I never saw it before I just picked this up last week. Very HTF figure from a very underrated & overall poorly distributed wave. I wish I had been able to find the other figures in the wave, but I guess I should be glad I could even find this one.

It's obvious that the 6" figures are Hasbro's bread & butter, so these 3.75" figures fall to the wayside to a great extent.