Vader Focus Collectors

Reaction score
I was wondering aimlessly around Target yesterday and found a set of four glasses from TESB. One of the glasses had Vader and a stormtrooper on it. I got these for $19.99.
Also saw a lunch box in the shape of vader's helmet. The outer casing was hard so that a person's lunch would not get squished. Can't remember how much it retailed for though.

Reaction score
Some recent Vader-centric acquisitions...
Wireless mouse, bottle opener and Celebration VI Star Tots Vader

Wisecracks Bobblehead, Jedi Force figure and Blox vinyl figure...

And last, but not least, Japanese wind-up tin toy.
Been wanting this for a long time and I finally scored on eBay.
Mint condition toy, complete with box, key and papers...

Reaction score
Nice score,Hinekenskywalker!!!Love that tin toy and bottle opener:)

I have Boba tin toy and want to get one more because mine the rocket fire is broken.I will wait if I can find a cheap and complete one.Do you know the Boba bottle opener is exsit?

Reaction score
Hey Master_M_M, thanks! I have no idea if there's a Boba bottle opener. The Vader opener was a recent birthday gift so I didn't buy it. The package said Hallmark so maybe it's a Hallmark exclusive? I was there a couple of days ago and they didn't even have the Vader anymore.

Reaction score
There's a few Unmasked Vader sketch cards from the new Galactic Files card series up on Ebay. They fit right into my Sebastian Shaw/ Anakin-Vader focus, but they're a little pricey. I'm already of the opinion that sketch card prices are out of control as they are. Hrm...

Reaction score
I don't have pics but, take a stroll around Target's valentine section. They have two types of Vader candy jars, red and black. They also have Vader mugs, candy tins, etc. As of 2/6/13 they were all on sale.

Reaction score
Broke down and ordered Koto's new Vader/ Return of Anakin 1:10 figure. Got some great Shaw/ Anakin items the last few months and this fits right into it.

Still can't find the Junk Food brand tshirt that has the Jedi spirits on it in adult size. :\

Last edited:
Reaction score

thought I'd post a comparison pic here of the jakks vader to some 1/7 n smaller scale vader figures...no other statues or large figures in this display tho...unfortunately the vast majority of the vader collection is in storage :(

Reaction score
I got a loose/complete Vintage Vader Lightswitcheroo the other day, and installed it on the lightswitch in my collection room. It's a pretty cool piece; his nose becomes the light switch and when the light is on a red gel comes up in front of his eyes.

Reaction score
I had that Vader switchplate when I was a kid. The eyes was suppose to glow in the dark. My brother had the C-3P0 light switch.

Reaction score
I don't give a crap about the Star Tots, convention gimmick. But I really want the ROTJ Anakin Tot available at Celebration Europe. Gonna wait this one out. Damn character focus!

Reaction score

Medicom sofubi / sofu biniru / soft vinyl figure in the style of the vintage takara Japanese soft vinyl figure from the 70's and other Daikaiju godzilla ultra man type toys from the 60's, complete with vinyl cape and lightsaber (not shown)
The next in line is Boba Fett...

Last edited:
Reaction score
Holy crap, that turned out amazing! Good to finally see some in-person pics too. Congrats on the great addition!

Reaction score
Went ahead and pre-ordered the upcoming Sideshow 1:6 Vader. Might still cancel, but was on the fence do to the likeness on Anakin being off. Seeing some in-hand pics helped, as Sideshow's production mood lighting was not doing it for me.

Reaction score
Hello all! I have this promotional stand from the first DVD rlease of Star Wars on DVD and wondered if it had any value to it? I'm not sure I've even managed to attach the photo to this but it is in my gallery. Would love any info on it, thanks!

Reaction score
I found this little candy dish at Target.. odd though it only comes with a clear crappy vac formed top..but I plan to make a one from black acrylic..I have it sitting at my work desk filled with Skittles :grin:

Reaction score
heres a nice surprise this morning..this is the electronic version from Kmart...glad I didnt pick up the regular one..the voice recordings are really cool

Reaction score
Just to give everyone a heads up - there are two new Vader TENUGUI that have been released. Personally, I love Japanese art (in general), and I think the SW editions are brilliantly executed.

"Darth Vader on Fire"

"Darth Vader - Fireworks"

Here is the link to Strapya World for the entire SW line of TENUGUI:
http://www.strapya-world.com/categories/2331_3177_4548.html

These are 1,480jpn (18.00usd), and I've never had a single problem ordering from Strapya World.

Bill
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tenugui

Tenugui
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A typical Kendo-style Tenugui

A Tenugui (手拭い) is a thin Japanese hand towel made of cotton.

It is typically about 35 by 90 centimeters in size, plain weaved and is almost always printed with some pattern.

It can be used for anything a towel could be used for - as a washcloth, dishcloth, headband, souvenir or decoration. Towels made from terry cloth have replaced many of its use in the household. However tenugui is still popular as a souvenir, decoration and as a head covering in Kendo.

A tenugui frequently appears in anime and manga as a prop during a sentō scene.
A bit late to the party as usual...
Was browsing this thread & learned something new today... interesting.