Vader Attakus - 9 inches

Reaction score
I was surprised that I did not found any review on the new Attakus Vader (Star Wars Darth Vader Porcelain Statue - Attakus - Star Wars - Statues at Entertainment Earth). Here`s the info:

Star Wars Darth Vader Porcelain Statue:

• He finds your lack of this statue in your collection disturbing.
  • The legendary Sith Lord in beautiful detail!
  • A legendary statue in Attakus' line of Star Wars collectibles.
  • Highly detailed, hand-painted, and hand-crafted tour de force.
  • Limited edition of only 3,000 pieces worldwide!
This Star Wars Darth Vader Porcelain Statue features former Anakin Skywalker, in his iconic black costume and helmet. The masterful artists at Attakus have captured every detail of the Sith Lord in a beautiful cold-cast resin statue. Vader stands nearly 9-inches tall and is limited to 3,000 pieces worldwide! Ages 13 and up.

I'm one of the very privileged to own a V2 Attakus, BY FAR the best piece of collection on Vader. This version, although 9 inches I think it's a mandatory piece of collection. Perfect fit for my office desk. Any1 has one actually?

Last edited:
Reaction score
They were all covered under the one thread so I guess we just posted there, I was very pleased with mine as it's a great pose, nicely detailed, still a good size & I though it was nice to get it into my collection at the cheaper price seeing as the original is so expensive now-a-days so not much chance of me ever getting one.

Reaction score
They were all covered under the one thread so I guess we just posted there, I was very pleased with mine as it's a great pose, nicely detailed, still a good size & I though it was nice to get it into my collection at the cheaper price seeing as the original is so expensive now-a-days so not much chance of me ever getting one.
Thx guys for your comments. I did a search before but did not find any thread. I`ll place an order right fracking now!