UTINNIII's Unique Creations!

Utinniii

Reaction score
My first creation for this thread is my Jawa transport, the Roving Ronto.

This baby packs an extending grappling arm, rotating ion canon and 2 levels inside.

There is additional storage space in between the treads. The treaded cart can be used to transport parts to areas too small for the Roving Ronto.

This was made by mashing the treads of a tank and a TMNT van. I added the missing doors and panels for any holes left when gutting it. I added the chair and steering controls.

The floor for the second level is matboard with the bottom of a take-out container.

Because it is a Jawa transport, I limited myself to only using scavenged items.

Comments and questions appreciated.

Reaction score
This ship is so cool, love its very Star Wars.. great job!!!

Utinniii

Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the comments! I have a couple more vehicles in the works.

Utinniii

Reaction score
Rey's Speeder Mod
I cut out the mesh and replaced it with an onion bag. I also created the small bag from hockey tape and a garlic mesh-bag. I also painted a few coats of different paints to weather the speeder.

My tank update: One side cannon is ready to be attached and the main body is finished. I still have a bunch of greeblies to do before I paint it.

Utinniii

Reaction score
Assault and Hover Tank.

I bought a Dollar store Moltoy Tank for the treads of my custom Assault Tank. I decided to use the body to make a Hover Tank. It is smaller, faster and more maneuverable. I used the pieces I didn't need from my first tank.

Utinniii

Reaction score
Your tanks are beautiful, bud!
Thanks man!

I actually got a lot of mileage from that Montoy Tank. 2 R1 tanks, the cannon was used as part of the Jawa grapple arm and now I just finished a speeder from the head. I included samples of the 2 drink containers I used for the engines.

Utinniii

Reaction score

Womp rats were made from a Dollartree bag of zombies.

Can you guess what I used to make the probe droid? (Hint: 2 pins for the antenna!)

Utinniii

Reaction score

Scintillating Ice Drake

Found on the frozen blue ball of a planet Lettitgo, the Scintillating Ice Drake is interesting for the composition of its scales. They have the ability to refract light in such a way that they can camouflage themselves against an icy background and become almost invisible.
They are hunted by the Elsana for their skins as well as domesticated as agile mounts that can quickly traverse even the most treacherous terrain.

This male specimen has scented a female in heat and is displaying his bright colors in hope of attracting her.

Utinniii

Reaction score
Lenknee is a Kushiban Ecologist and is currently studying the various life forms of Lettitgo. While Kushiban usually go naked, Lenknee (K is silent) wears a harness that holds his journel and recorder.

Schleich Bayala toy repaint
Custom paper harness with metal ring.

Utinniii

Reaction score
Across the Galaxy there are legends of horrors that will stalk you when you are alone and vulnerable. Boogy Men, Soup Eaters and the vampiric eternally smiling Yarhib.

The Gentlings, as they are called, are among such horrors. Believed to come from an icy black hell they radiate fear, hopeless, cold and darkness.

When they first appear in a settlement, little things go wrong. Things break or go missing. Tiny accidents happen. Fights and mistrust become the norm. It is unknown if they stalk in packs of dozens or hundreds as they are never seen but only felt. What is known is that they claim individual victims. They whisper in the darkness, sometimes in voices of loved ones but only words of abandonment and disdain. The “Marked Ones” sleeping quarters are marked with a slash from their 3 clawed fingers. They are glimpsed in the darkness and heard just around the corner. They cause conflicts by framing their victim for their mischief. Eventually, the victim is driven to complete isolation, knowing that their Gentling is coming for them.

One day their victim just disappears and the cloud of misery over the settlement is gone. It is unknown what their fate is, although children seem to believe that the Marked Ones are transformed into Gentlings.

Gentling was made with a fat pipe cleaner and some clay. Fake fur was added.

I had set out to make this so I could cast multiple heads, claws and feet but was disappoint with how it started. However, now that it is finished, I want a dozen of these guys.
Gentlings are a blatant rip off of the D&D Meanlock. I have wanted a figure of one since I first saw them in the Fiend Folio.
The name is given in the same spirit of calling the murderous fairies “Kindly ones” and “Gentle Folk” as well as the SW term "Youngling".

The orange Robot is a painted flashlight. I should have turned it on for the pic. The other droid is a Robby the Robot mini fig on the bottom the the Lost in Space B-9 robot.

Gentlings hail from a black volcanic moon somewhere in the Unknown Regions. There is so much soot from the volcanoes that the snow is black and can cut flesh.

I just thought it would be fun to make a diorama with black snow. The snow is Pebeo texture media (Volcanic glass I think). The cliff walls were inspired by the volcanic formations in the UK or Jeju-do island. I will take a better picture later as the cliff is at work. I actually finished it early January but didn't finish the Gentling until today.

Utinniii

Reaction score
But it tastes like licorice!

And death!

The Scintillating Scorpioid is another lifeform of Lettitgo. It uses it's crest to help glide itself across icy plains and uses it's legs as skates.

I think I first drew this when I was in high school.

Reaction score
whoa. that's even better. That should totally be a D&D creature. I'd make his body slightly wider under the head, but still, great job. :{J

Utinniii

Reaction score
whoa. that's even better. That should totally be a D&D creature. I'd make his body slightly wider under the head, but still, great job. :{J
Funny you should say that. Here is the original drawing with what looks like a drawing of a dungeon over it.
The body is small because 1] that is how I drew it, and 2] I probably based it off a spider.