Utini! - My fabulous run of Jawa common proof cards (almost complete).

Reaction score
Utini! - My complete run of Jawa "common proof cards" plus 1 more! Updated 5/17/2019

I love those Jawa's! Here is a group shot from my new cabinet:

I had some incredible luck and made a few big sacrifices, but I finally managed to complete my run that was started back in 2011.

All of them except the first SW proof are the "common proofs", meaning they have rounded corners at the top and square corners at the bottom. I added a production like "Sample" 65-C proof last spring (has 4 round corners and no punch mark) and purchased a vintage POTF Coin art photo copy (Thanks Tom Derby!).

SW 12 back, SW 20 back mock-up, ESB 21 back, ESB 31 back, ESB 45 back, Revenge, Return 65 back, Return 65-C "Sample", POTF, and a vintage POTF Jawa coin art photocopy (from a Kenner employee).

Here's the rest of my "Jawa run":

Not too long ago I added two POTF2 HC heads. Also have a POTF2 unpainted 1st shot and vintage non sonic welded Ledy Jawa (most likely made from unused overstock parts).

"I can't abide those Jawa's. Disgusting creatures." -C-3PO
Big thank you to everyone that helped me along the way.
Thanks for looking! -R

Last edited:
Reaction score
Outstanding run, Randy! Best of luck with your search of the elusive 12-back Jawa proof.

Reaction score
Great looking run Randy. That POTF proof is da bomb! Good luck finding the SW proof.

Reaction score
They are all awesome but the POTF proof is just AWESOME!!! I hope you find the SW proof buddy : )
-Steve

Reaction score
Wow you have a fantastic Jawa run Randy. It never ceases to amaze me some of the things you have in your collection. Maybe we'll get to see a group limelight some day :)

Hope you land a 12 back someday. I understand that's the hardest of the 12 back proofs.

HWR

Reaction score
Great run, thsnks for sharing and MtFbwY in your hunt for ther 12-back proof card.

Reaction score
Beautiful! Hopefully we have an opportunity to get together with other MN collectors soon and learn more about this great run!

-Chad

Reaction score
My run is now complete and this journey has come to a happy end. Big thanks to everyone that helped me along the way!!

Reaction score
Wow, nicely done! All of those Jawa's look great together. Congratulations of completing your run!B)
Tony

Reaction score
Fantastic work Randy. Wow 12 back AND 20 back mock up, that's insane!

Do you think you will stop there or will you look for some of the sample cards?

Reaction score
Thanks guys! I'd love to track down a sample card or two Oli. Unfortunately, I didn't have the the funds last fall when a few of them were offered to me. For now I'm going to enjoy what I have.

Reaction score
That is a truly awesome run you have Randy! Great work! Are you going to try and find the offerless revenge proof? I believe it is a one of a kind? Again awesome collection.K

Reaction score
That is a truly awesome run you have Randy! Great work! Are you going to try and find the offerless revenge proof? I believe it is a one of a kind? Again awesome collection.K
I know where that one is. It has a great home, but won't be going anywhere anytime soon. I might be able to track down a sample proof or two down the road. I'm really just in awe with how far this run had come.

Thanks for the kind words everyone!!

Last edited:
Reaction score
I know where that one is. It has a great home, but won't be going anywhere anytime soon. I might be able to track down a sample proof or two down the road. I'm really just in awe with how far this run had come.

Thanks for the kind words everyone!!
I'm glad you know it's whereabouts,I think it was pictured in the kellerman book! At least there's no mystery as to where it could be! Keep up the awesome collection buddy!

Reaction score
an amazing collection of jawa proofs! very dedicated indeed- nice job and thanks for sharing

Reaction score
Great collection! How in the world did you track all of them down? Amazing!

Reaction score
Great collection! How in the world did you track all of them down? Amazing!
Thanks! I started by getting a few of the common ones here on RS and I eventually decided to make it my focus. I found out who had the ones that I needed and over time made some big trades. Part of it was luck, but networking and trading made it happen. I do miss some of the things I had to let go, but seeing this run together makes it worth it.

Reaction score
Thanks! I started by getting a few of the common ones here on RS and I eventually decided to make it my focus. I found out who had the ones that I needed and over time made some big trades. Part of it was luck, but networking and trading made it happen. I do miss some of the things I had to let go, but seeing this run together makes it worth it.
It's getting better and better. Yes, this is the only way of doing it. Everyone I know who manage a run of proof cards have either stated out in 2002 or made many trades.

Reaction score
Nice assemblage Randy, thanks for sharing.:)

Does a ESB 41A , 47B, , 48A or 48C proof card exist ? If so, most of those are probably 1-2 of a kind.

Any headway on wanting to get any other foreign cardbacks?

Reaction score
Randy that set up is astounding! Come on, stop teasing and show us some more shelves.;)

Reaction score
Wow, that is Jawa love:)! What an amazing run, they look so good together on display i am lost for words.

Reaction score
Still following this thread with amazement my friend! All the beautiful Jawa prototypes. 2/D, 3/D, even the production used Tolytoys card, WOW! Love it all my friend : )

Reaction score
Randy,

Outstanding run of Jawa Proofs and I personally wish you the best in tracking the others down.

Adam,

Here are numbers I have for the 41A, 47C, 48A and 48C.

ESB 41 Back (Survival Kit Offer) (2-3)
Production-like w/ 4 Round Corners and Punch

ESB 47 Back (one-of)
Round Corners / No Punch

ESB 48A Back (1)
Round Corners / No Punch

ESB 48C Back (2)
Round Corners / No Punch

Reaction score
Thank you guys for the kind words and thanks Jason for the proof info. I believe most of those are tied up in a couple of other amazing Jawa/proof collections. :)