Utapau Clone Trooper #26 v2

Reaction score
I hope you are being sarcastic in saying that no one wants that made. Releasing them as UGH is a retarded idea. They would require an all new sculpt, not just a new helmet, and with UGH being so hard to find it'd end up hotter than Cody.

Reaction score
tkarrde said:
I was examining the cardback today at WM and was wondering, what is the clone that is attending to the dead clone on the ground? He has a different helmet it looks like. Hasbro should release variants like this as UGH instead of the same old figure with silver base.
It'd be really bad if that was a UGH because it's in highly demand and making him rare would be really frustrating to a lot of people. It's not like regular clone troopers aren't hard enough to find sometimes.

Reaction score
jedisrus said:
tkarrde said:
I was examining the cardback today at WM and was wondering, what is the clone that is attending to the dead clone on the ground? He has a different helmet it looks like. Hasbro should release variants like this as UGH instead of the same old figure with silver base.
You mean the clone that looks like the icon in the post right above yours? Nobody wants that one made! *rolls eyes*
Yeah, that one, doooh(Homer sound effect). Is it a clone medic?

Everyone is probably right, people might start getting hurt if Hasbro did that. Personally, the UGH thing the way it is doesn't interest me, a think it needs more spice. But, if other people like it that's cool, I keep leaving them on the pegs for everyone, unless I find a Scorch.

Ice

Reaction score
tkarrde said:
That is a 212th airborne trooper , I believe. The number may be wrong.

Reaction score
This clone is again available on hasbrotoyshop.com. Go get em boys. Cody on the other hand, isn't even listed anymore.

GNT

Reaction score
Re: Utapau Clone Trooper #26

jedi_master_matt said:
I was looking at this figure yesterday and was wondering why the heck there is such a big obsession about this clone trooper. Ok i know its has got a good paint job and good articulation but still i cant understand why people would want so many of them. Let me know what you think.
JoeRhyno said:
because they're under one of the coolest looking clones to Date... Commander Cody! At least, that's why I like them so much.. after them, I like the ARC troopers!!!
spitty said:
awesome paint job

great articulation-best selling point for me

stand

antennae pack

great card back

only clone out at the time--to customize

swapped a orange utapau clone trooper leg with Cody's--Cody looks so much better now--his legs aren't spread apart when standing upright.

I love ROTS movie--especially scenes with clones

the price--5.89 at target--you know that prices for basic figures will ONLY go up. The first star wars action figure I bought was a #41 clone for 4.99--those same reissue #41 are now 6.99.

I dont collect anything nonclone related-grievous and seperatist droids is the closest non clone figures I would buy if it came out.

to army build- I never knew what army building was or that ppl did this--until I saw pics this last month. Having only 1-3 clones, I use to wonder why ppl displayed them. after seeing pics--I must admit--its awesome looking--I cant put it into words or why it is--but awesome and cool comes to mind.

Reaction score

I only have one but I would really want at least two more so I can make a little diorama with them.

GNT

Reaction score

johnsocal said:
Since Im still somewhat new to collecting Hasbro SW Figs , how much longer will Orange UtapauClones # 26 be available?

How long does a wave usually last @ retail?

Thanks!
Lavavader said:
Probably another couple of months. They will probably ship out more of these soon like they did with wave 1 and wave 2. However, I don't think there will be any UGH in the cases with them.
We've got a few orange clones pegwarming here, the wave usually lasts a couple months or until the wave sells out.

Reaction score
Why haven't they flipped the belt the right way?? You know they know we know it's wrong...and they we know they know it's wrong...sup w that?!?!

$$$ is the answer I believe I'm looking for

Reaction score
I think they figure at this point it's not worth changing. If they did, people would complain about how Hasbro s screwing us again.

Reaction score

GNT said:
johnsocal said:
Since Im still somewhat new to collecting Hasbro SW Figs , how much longer will Orange UtapauClones # 26 be available?

How long does a wave usually last @ retail?

Thanks!
Lavavader said:
Probably another couple of months. They will probably ship out more of these soon like they did with wave 1 and wave 2. However, I don't think there will be any UGH in the cases with them.
We've got a few orange clones pegwarming here, the wave usually lasts a couple months or until the wave sells out.
Clones warming the pegs ?? Wow.

Not here.

Reaction score

Is there still anybody looking for the Utapau Clone Trooper #26? Has everybody gotten all they wanted? I still see him now and then. But he is usually gone the next time I am at the store.

I have 36 opened and 7 carded. Boy did he have a cool cardback. I am waiting for the Utapau Airborne Trooper to complete my ranks.

Reaction score

Yeah I guess we all have our fill of them by now. I have 40 or so and end up passing on them now, mostly. It was an excellent move on Hasbro's part to include him in several revision cases.

Reaction score

Got a dozen and waiting fo the airborne too. Will make a nice dio with those and a gunship when the first TAC wave ships.

Reaction score
I've got 9 of them and a Commander Cody.

"Say hello to my little custom."
I made a custom of the orange clone trooper.

Reaction score
Best repaint of the year. The paint job is perfect with the battle-damage look & Hasbro actually made sure there was enough to go around, although I had to win my 6 off Ebay (which was fine with me since I paid for only 5). I do wish they’d stick the Evo right hand on these #41 clones though. The trigger finger is out too far, causing him to have a loose grip. Noticed it on SA Shocktroopers too.

Reaction score
This trooper still shows up in stores now and then. He must still be in demand because within a week they are gone.
The Utapau clones did have good screen time. Combined with the airborne, AT-RT driver and Cody, you have a cool looking orange army.

Reaction score
THX_1138 said:
This trooper still shows up in stores now and then. He must still be in demand because within a week they are gone.
The Utapau clones did have good screen time. Combined with the airborne, AT-RT driver and Cody, you have a cool looking orange army.
extactly, i have about 19 w/ 2 codys right now. have another 3 from one seller and 40 from a fellow scummer on the way. just need the target at-rt driver and i have my instant army.

i don't know i just like the look of this guy and he is just a well done figure compared to the #6 or regular #41 clones.

Reaction score
I saw 8 of these at Target a week ago. Passed on all of them, but nice to see so many of one clone.

JVM

Reaction score
I am not sure if bumping this thread is correct procedure, but was a version of this figure ever released without the battle damage markings? Was it supposed to be? I thought I'd heard at the time there was or would be a clean variant but looking over resources now there's no reference to one having ever existed.

I like the battle damage but my other troops are clean so I feel like it'd be nice to have a clean one. Considering the comics pack version if I can track it down for a good price.

Reaction score
This version from Saga didn't have an actual variant, but I did find an error figure with no battle damage on the helmet. Not sure how many of those made it out. The later version from the comic pack actually does have scuffed armor, so its not truly a clean version, but they did release clean versions in Mission Series and TVC later:

JVM

Reaction score
This version from Saga didn't have an actual variant, but I did find an error figure with no battle damage on the helmet. Not sure how many of those made it out. The later version from the comic pack actually does have scuffed armor, so its not truly a clean version, but they did release clean versions in Mission Series and TVC later:

Thank you very much for the heads up and the details. I do have the Mission Series set, but was hoping there was something more on the same ROTS buck,, though I'd definitely grab the VC38 version were it reissued or overlooked for cheap. That's an interesting error you have there. I don't know if the technology was available at the time but it'd have been nice to see some variation like this in the scuff marks.

I'm a little surprised this 212th Trooper and variations of it never became more commonplace -- say, showing up in a Battle Pack, or being reissued in TAC/TLC, considering some other clone variations ended up in both or all three, such as the Platform Trooper, the 501st Legion, Neyo, and so forth.