Utapau Clone Trooper #26 v2

Reaction score
Re: Utapau Clonetrooper #26

I must say that some of you must have unsatisfied women at home if you're as "premature" with them as you are with starting new threads. When it hits 500 posts, start a new one. There's no need to start it before then.

Anyway ... I'll agree that this figure is fantastic.
I don't believe that Cody's belt needed to be changed, as we all know his body is not based on the SA Clone Trooper. Seeing that he seems to be an all-new sculpt, they probably just got the belt correct in the first place (once they got past the prototype).

Reaction score

Anyone else find this trooper yet?

Reaction score

I have had no luck finding this figure at all recently, however, next time I go to target I'm going to see if I can get an employee to check in the back for me

Reaction score

Man, these things are selling out like crazy!Hasbro.com doesn't have them, KB.com doesn't have them, man.

Reaction score

Yeah,

Our stores better get a clue.I am tired of seeing Bib fortunas and nothing at any of our stores.

Reaction score

I managed to get this one today at a local toy shop (Toy Bliss in Lake Oswego, Oregon), but there were no Scorches.

Reaction score

I managed to find him and Scorch on the pegs with the rest of Geo. wave. They had about 5 Utapau Clones and about 4 Scorches. If I had known these would become scalper fodder like this I would've bought them all up just to help real collectors.

Reaction score

Yep, I had to buy some food for an office party this morning. I ran into Wal-Mart at 6am and the entire GEO wave was out. I just picked up Scorch and the Utapaun Trooper. Lucked out.

Reaction score

Instead of torturing myself, I think I will just wait until he ships 2x case.

Reaction score

Good haul guys!

Now that you have it, whats your opinion on it?

Reaction score

To date, I've found four Clone Troopers and four Scorches on the pegs. That's what I've seen ... but I haven't purchased them all.

Reaction score

I've seen six Clones and six Scorches...all Clones were bought but only 2 Scorches.

Wasn't planning on looking for more Clones till Coruscant hit at least...now that prices are low again, I might not be able to wait till then.

Reaction score

Commando_Scorch said:
Good haul guys!

Now that you have it, whats your opinion on it?
I was not going to get Scorch but he just kind of grabbed me when I saw it there. Originally I was going to get Sun Fac but thought Sun may sit a little bit more than Scorch will. So, I opted for him instead. Anyway, I think it's a nice figure for a video game character. I like the jetpack and the look. Kind of unique looking. I won't buy more than one but he's pretty cool. I don't think he's $25 Ebay score cool but he's nifty.

The U trooper is fantastic IMO. I like the black paint ops on him and the SA quality of course. I would love to pick up some more someday. That orange color really stands out. I doubt to many are gonna be disappointed with that figure.

I will admit that I am not one that gets too upset over flaws in action figures or nitpicks them to death. Although it still bugs me that the original Red Shocktrooper is not SA or the blue tactical ops trooper. Anyway both are pretty cool IMO and worth adding to the collection.

Good luck getting them.

Reaction score

I'm going out for a run tomorrow...hopefully I'll come up with something.

GNT

Reaction score

Commando_Scorch said:
Anyone else find this trooper yet?
No not yet, this wave should (I hope) be appearing soon though, if I can turn down a few tacticalm ops troopers then I'll probably just get one of these for the collection.

Reaction score

I went out yesterday hopeing to turn up a few of these but only saw 1 Sun Phac or however the hell you spell it. The bottom line is I was disappointed

Reaction score

I'm hoping we'll get the regular orange version here. Not really interested in the bright neon version.

I'll pick-up 5 at most. I want to leave some room in Cody's squad for his other grunts if Hasbro releases them.

Reaction score

5 at most, that's it!! Oh how I wish I could limit myself to 5!!!
I want as many as I can find!!

Reaction score

DarthMaulSithLord said:
I'm hoping we'll get the regular orange version here. Not really interested in the bright neon version.
Are both color variants shipping or has one stopped and the other taken over?

Reaction score

TrooperJake said:
DarthMaulSithLord said:
Are both color variants shipping or has one stopped and the other taken over?
does anyone have a really good comparison picture showing the difference in the two shades of orange? i have seen a couple on other sites but cannot really notice any difference.

Reaction score

They both look practically the same.

Reaction score

TrooperJake said:
The figure I have looks lighter than both of those.
That could just be becouse of the light in the pic. But you may have another variaton!

Reaction score

Nah I'm sure it's just the light. I just have a hard time telling the difference between the ones in the picture.

Reaction score

The question you all should be worrying about is what shade of orange Cody is gonna be...You don't want two different color oranges for Cody and his posse

Reaction score

Endorian said:
The question you all should be worrying about is what shade of orange Cody is gonna be...You don't want two different color oranges for Cody and his posse
Exactly!

Reaction score

Seize9 said:
I've seen six Clones and six Scorches...all Clones were bought but only 2 Scorches.

Wasn't planning on looking for more Clones till Coruscant hit at least...now that prices are low again, I might not be able to wait till then.
consider urself lucky, in chicago u cant find one of either in the pegs. only sun fac and poggle.

Reaction score

Saberking57 said:
Seize9 said:

consider urself lucky, in chicago u cant find one of either in the pegs. only sun fac and poggle.
consider yourself lucky here there is no sight of genosis yet.

Reaction score

This figure is fantastic. I can't say enough about it. I mean I absolutely loved the #41 ROTS Clone Trooper, so to get one with a really nice paint app. makes it rock even harder. Hasbro, good job.

Reaction score

Sith_Champloo said:
This figure is fantastic. I can't say enought about it. I mean I absolutely loved the #41 ROTS Clone Trooper, so to get one with a really nice paint app. makes it rock even harder. Hasbro, good job.

The only thing I can say about Hasblooo would most certainly be CENSORED!!!...

Reaction score

I didnt feel like reading the old thread and this one, so sorry if this has already been talked about but...

Has anyone noticed that the Utapau Clone comes with a "Bad" hologram...I just noticed mine has a Darth Maul holo...

I guess they can be considered bad after Order 66

Reaction score

I have bought five Utapau Clones - all for opening - and I noticed that the two I bought this week both had Stormtrooper holograms. I thought that was neat.