Utah Finds!

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Well I saw the SW glasses at Target last night, and all I can say is that I was not impressed at all, so I passed on them.

Reaction score
Originally posted by TK-9002:
Well I saw the SW glasses at Target last night, and all I can say is that I was not impressed at all, so I passed on them.
<font size="2" face="arial">You ain't the only one my friend...YUCK!

G

Found the Star wars Republic #61 at Fred Meyers today if anyone is looking for the next clone wars comic.

Reaction score
To many boards to keep track of these days.
<font size="2" face="arial">Not really.

This one for news and junk and the other two for LOCAL SW chit chat.

I'm liking the idea more and more.....

G

Originally posted by DarhJin:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="arial">Originally posted by TK-9002:
To many boards to keep track of these days.
<font size="2" face="arial">Not really.

This one for news and junk and the other two for LOCAL SW chit chat.
</font>[/QUOTE]<font size="2" face="arial">Yes, but I also have my stormtrooper group boards, Pokemon boards, and Tournament boards that I am on also. TO many boards.

Reaction score
The Utah finds section has the feeling of a ghost town. Once a thriving metropolis, now is reduced to tumbleweeds and an occasional prairie dog.

Reaction score
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="arial">Originally posted by optimus prime:
Hey, where did everyone go?
<font size="2" face="arial">We are here, but not here.
</font>[/QUOTE]<font size="2" face="arial">Say goodnight Gracie.

Reaction score
West Valley TRU had the R1 wave a plenty today.

Kmart on Bangerter and Target on Redwood had jack. I did see those Homies and Mijos things at Kmart. Those things are hideous.

G

Talked with a manager in the Taylorsville Wal-Mart last night. Told me the wearhouse is not stocking a lot of Star Wars right now, and it is in high demand so when they get stuff in it goes right out and there is not enough to go around right now. Which is the reason why their pegs dont have anything on them for weeks at a time.

G

Originally posted by Darth Midion:
Well I don't know about you all but like tk said there are way to many forums. i don't know If I should join roads.
<font size="2" face="arial">The thing with roads is you can read it without being logged on, so anyone can read what is posted.

Reaction score
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="arial">Originally posted by Darth Midion:
Well I don't know about you all but like tk said there are way to many forums. i don't know If I should join roads.
<font size="2" face="arial">The thing with roads is you can read it without being logged on, so anyone can read what is posted.
</font>[/QUOTE]<font size="2" face="arial">Not the secret squirrel forum you can't.

Only those invited can see.....

Tylers old one is set up to where anyone who registers can see EVERYTHING, roads has an invite only forum section for those of us from here and Ty's.

I have vouched for both you, TK, and DM so once you register there all road has to do is grant you access to the hidden forum and you will see.

So go on over and join the party all ready you knobs.....

[ 03-25-2004, 03:46 PM: Message edited by: DarhJin ]

Reaction score
Come on over! The water is great, members are friendly!
Anyway, I am using JediDefender for my National postings, and Road's forum for local. IF anyone wants to PM me, please use Road's Forum. It is really nice to have a local site though where we have a secret hidden forum for members to post their finds etc. Give it a try, and if you have suggestions, please make em!
Anyway, this thread is pretty much dead now anyway.

Reaction score
Road's forum has a invite only section that hopefully will keep the lurkers and scalpers out. It is a good location and should allow us freedom that no other forum (this included)allowed us to say and do.

Reaction score

Reaction score
Originally posted by Darth Midion:
<font size="2" face="arial">roads and Tys are in the process of merging folks.

So before too long, Ty's will be all but gone.

Same group of people, just at a different board is all. roads was chosen because it's faster and has some nice features we all were looking for in the first place.

[ 03-25-2004, 12:57 PM: Message edited by: DarhJin ]

Reaction score
ixnay on the ecrets alkt-ay.
<font size="2" face="arial">

Dang deanpaul, using secret code and on the day I forgot my decoder ring.....

Back to roads forum, it is a great place even though it's still in the UNDER CONSTUCTION phaze sort of.

If there's something you don'tl like or something you want added, just ask and I'm sure road and the rest of us will do what we can for you.

Seacrest OUT....oh wait that's not me.

Reaction score
I'm out in California now, but was in Provo for many months. It's slow out in Cali also and I live less than an hour away from Skywalker Ranch.

Reaction score
Qui Tom Servor, cool that your an hour from Skywalker ranch. I grew up in the Bay Area, expensive but a most awesome place.

BTW, if you look above you'll find a link that is where the active posting Utah Collectors hang out.

Reaction score
Originally posted by The Black Dog:
Today I found the Endor wave and the Ewok at KB's here in Utah.
<font size="2" face="arial">Nice, I can't even find a KB toys in Utah....

Good one simply_TBD.....

Reaction score
Today I found more Endor Wave and Ewoks! I found em at Suncoast in the Layton Hills Mall!

Found the new repackaged Unleashed wave there also!

Have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.