Utah Finds!

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Orem Walmart has the Nexu and Deluxe Anakin. They also have a ton of the Orn wave at $4.77 each. Enjoy!!

Reaction score
No luck on the new figures yet metaljedi. I'll keep looking though.

Haven't had much time to hunt, and looks like I will have even less, seeing how we have decided to move into a smaller more affordable house, I'm spending most of my time trying to get ready for the move.

Keep me posted on what you all find though, so I can be sure not to miss anything.

Reaction score
I'll have to check it out. I ordered my Han Endor Raid today from Amazon which I couldn't find Chewie till he was sold out and Obi Wan was sold out as well.

Reaction score
metaljedi, I just heard that kbtoys.com has Palpy and the other guy Djas or whatever, so you might want to check it out.

DJ.....

Reaction score
I read some where that KB toys, the store not the web site, was the first place they were shipped to, so you might want to check there often. Don't know how true the rumor is, but it's worth checking out. I'm not too intrested in this wave of figures, but that's usually what happens. I don't think I want 'em until they are gone....

Wal Mart and Target in Riverdale had nothing of intrest to me, pretty much everything you have seen before.

Anyone finding the UNLEASHED figures yet? I like the style of these, can't wait to get the Vader and Anakin figures. The Jango and Maul I might get if they go on clearence some day....

[ 06-11-2002, 08:48 AM: Message edited by: DarhJin ]

Reaction score
I won't check KB in the Newgate Mall cause they got a HORDE of the Yoda wave. The Chewbacca is the one I want since it has the light up 3P0. Im getting kinda of weary as of late with Walmart not stocking anything new. The Layton one had 4 figures on the pegs the rest were empty.

Reaction score
metaljedi, check your PM's from this board. I sent you some info on a guy from deltasource, who might be able to help you out with the figures you're looking for.

If the PM didn't go through, LMK, and I'll send the info to your email address.

DJ

Reaction score
Just to let all know, TARGET is the place to look right now. Many reports of newer figures being found at both Riverdale and Layton stores as well as those in the SLC area.

metaljedi, I've heard that Palpy and Djas were found at the Riverdale Target lastnight, you may want to check it out.

Other than that, not much else to say.....

Reaction score
Nothing at the Riverdale Target, but I did find two Han Endor Raids at the Harrisville Super Walmart last night. I'd be willing to trade one for a Chewbacca Cloud City if any one has him.

Reaction score
I went to Layton K-Mart on Tuesday and I saw an Episode II toy display on a shelf next to the toys. The label said $4.99 and up. I couldn't find an item on the shelf that was $4.99. What is it?

Reaction score
So what the H*ll is the deal with Palpy? I'm having the hardest time trying to find this geezer. Why is he so hard to find? Are scalpers picking him up for some strange reason? I know the KIDS aren't the ones buying him.

If you were a kid, would you want an action figure of an old man, who has no ACTION feature, and no accessories? What is the PLAY value of the geezer figure?

Sorry for the rant, but I'm getting frustrated here.

So if anyone has an extra they would be willing to part with, LMK.

DJ

Reaction score
I haven't see Palpatine around yet. So I am in the same boat. I am sure that he will show up soon enough though. I found the Endor raid Han and Djas Puhr at the Wal Mart and Target in Sandy today. If I find Palpy I will pick up an extra one for you DJ.

Reaction score
I feel the same way about Palpatine AND Djas Puhr, I have yet to see these guys and it ticks me off even more that I can find the Han Endor with "ease" and I can't find these two what so ever.

Reaction score
swatter, thanks for the look out.

I will be going on vacation for two weeks starting Monday, (moving some vacation HUH?)

If you find one before I get back on line, please hold on to it, because I may check the boards as well as my emails if I get the chance while moving.

Thanks guys, and happy hunting.......

Reaction score
Anything new? Why, yes, as a matter of fact. Wal*Mart in Taylorsville had loads of Han, Chewie and Obi tonight. Also, three boxes of Acklay! Only eleven left now, as I bought one. Get there early tomorrow, kids, and they may still have some left.

G

ARRRRGH! I went to the Taylorsville Wall*Mart
at 11:00AM. All they had left was Ackley, and only two left. Well better than nothing.
Still looking for Han and Chewie.

Reaction score
Went to the Layton and Riverdale Walmarts to find Obi Wan and Han Solo but no Chewie
or Acklay. The two things I want I'll have to kill to find. Damn scalpers.

Reaction score
I'm not planning on collecting the Unleashed line, but for those of you who might be interested, it looks like these are making their way into SLC now. Found Jango and Maul at the Shopko in Taylorsville today. Since when has Shopko had anything? Go figure.

G

You guys up north need to check your stores more often. I was on your turf today and I found Obi, Chewy and Han at the Layton Walmart. I also found Acklay at the Centerville Target. They had about 3 left but they are on a back endcap near the summer toys. Hope that helps.

Reaction score
3 Cases of the unleashed at Wally on Redwood as well.

I'm current on all of the 3 3/4" stuff. I can't remember the last time I was able to say that. Kinda bored at the moment. It might be time to raid eBay.

Reaction score
Wally seems to have gotten a shot of them a week or two ago (that's when I found mine in Taylorsville). Seems like Wal*Mart often gets a small drop of a new item, then a few weeks later they are warming the pegs. I'd bet that by Pioneer Day (lived here 4 years and I still don't know what THAT one's all about) you'll be sick of seeing Acklay at both Wally and TRU. Remember when it was hard to find the Bespin wave?

Reaction score
Well to be honest it wasn't hard for me to find the Bespin wave. The Palpatine wave yes. The Acklay I've missed out seems by minutes. I'm hoping your right.

Reaction score
I'm back.........

still in the process of moving, so not much hunting for me. I did notice that Riverdale Wallyworld had newer stuff(and some older...ODD) of the SAGA figures. The Unleashed figures were there as well, but all were in really beat up packages so I passed. The TRU in Riverdale seems to be cleaning house, a butt load of the first SAGA figures were out on the pegs, (I scored an R2 for the lack of anything else I wanted) and in the usual SW section they had tons of POTJ Imp. Officer and friends.

Anybody score a Palpatine, at a store, yet?

I seem to be missing him by seconds every time I go looking. A store employee at Riverdale Wallyworld asked me what I was looking for and when I said Palpatine, she said "OH yeah, I just put those out". My heart stopped, but when we looked, they had all been scooped up by someone else. Seems to be the story of my life these days.

The moral to my tale is, "If anyone spots a Palpatine and has the funds to grab an extra, please...please...please...snag one for me."

DJ

Reaction score
I found the remains of the Palpatine wave once at Target. But nothing since.

G

I found a Palpatine at the Sugarhouse Toys last monday. They didn't seem to be going to fast. They had at least 6 of them. Your right, they may be gone by now.

Reaction score
Welcome Back DarhJin. Well I still havent found anything as of late. Found Palpatine and Puhr a few weeks back. Most recently Obi Wan Pilot and Han Solo Raid figures. No Acklay
As for the slew of Star Wars at TRU it's good that they are actually putting the older figs out hopefully they will get newer waves in.

Status
Not open for further replies.