Utah Finds!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
This is the place for anyone in Utah to let others know of new findings of any Star Wars figures and such. Post away!

Reaction score
Nothing new for me. Still no Royal Gaurds or Luke Bespin to be found and now I've heard that yet another figure, Palpatine, has been sighted. Now I have to try and find one of him before he disapears as well.

Reaction score
Hey, metaljedi/ralphiewiggum74 yeah I post at pegwarmers too, have you got into the deltasource list yet?

Reaction score
Hey, If you are in the Slc Area. Toys r us on State street had a ton of Vader, Luke etc.. this morning.
Good Luck!
I am after palpatine and Puhr

Reaction score
DarhJin,

I still havent been able get into DeltaSource. I don't know what the problem is. I did see Royal Guards like my last post on Pegwarmer at the Super Walmart in Harrisville.

Reaction score
Also I have an extra non-bloody Luke Bespin. I'll trade him for any of the below:

R2-D2 with Holo Leia MOMC
Djas Puhr MOMC
AOTC Palpatine MOMC
TC-14 MOMC
Wuher MOMC

Reaction score
metaljedi,

Let me think awhile about the Wuher MOMC.

I have a trade in the works for a bloody version, and if it doesn't go through in the next few days, I'll let you know about trading for yours.

Reaction score
Thanks. Still trying to locate a BLOODY version. Have a few leads but nothing concrete yet.

Have you been out looking lately? Me, haven't been out for a few days. Just wondering if you found anything new or intresting.

Reaction score
If anyone in Utah finds a bloody stump Luke or Palpatine, please let me know where. Here up north, I haven't seen either of 'em yet. Maybe my timing is off, because everytime I go to a store, an employee tells me, "Oh I just put some of those out, but I think they are all gone already"...

The closest I have been is at TRU in Riverdale. Bespin Vader was there, so I know Luke had to be at one time.

Reaction score
I went out yesterday. Went to Walmart in Riverdale and Harrisville, but they had nothing. There was almost empty pegs at the Riverdale Walmart. Still looking for Palpatine and Djas Puhr myself.

Reaction score
If anybody has an extra Target Y-wing and they would like to get rid of it for a decent price, I am in dire need of one.

Reaction score
Sorry, don't collect ships/playsets or any other of the big toys. Just the figures and other SW junk. Never really been into the vehicles. If I hear of anyone trying to get rid of one, either through trade or a sale, I'll be sure to let you know.

If you ever run across the 12" Sandtrooper W/Dewback that was through TRU, for a good modest price, let me know. $80.00 was way to high at the time and I missed out on the $29.99 clearence price a few months back. Now I don't recall seeing 'em at TRU anymore.

Reaction score
Boxed or Loose? Boxed.

Toy shows around here? There are one to two per summer. I think the first one has already gone by though.
So you should watch for another to be coming up real soon.

Reaction score
Anyone find Palpatine or Djas Puhr yet? Some guy on eBay found Puhr in American Fork. Went to Super Walmart in Harrisville and they had a bunch of Luminara, Royal Guards and a end cap that had Darth Vader Bespin Duel.

Reaction score
No new figures for me!

went to both Wal Mart and Target in Riverdale and no luck. It's like they are trying not to stock the pegs so some of the first figures will maybe get moved.

I did go to the KINGS store in Clearfield, and they did have SAGA AOTC figures. Mostly regular figs with one Dexter and a couple Anakin HD's. They had a couple Gen. Warriors too.

Still no luck finding a Bloody stump Luke. I think I might have to break down and get the non-bloody version after all.

Reaction score
I'm still thinking about it. I want to know for sure that there's no hope of ever finding the bloody one before I give in. After all, they have only been out a little while, so who knows, I just might get lucky some day......

Reaction score
There's a post for a guy in Sandy saying that a Walmart down there has Palpy and Puhr. Im gonna go check the one in Riverdale as I seem to have more luck there.

I wish I had an extra Bloody Luke for ya. I havent see him at retail. Just the non bloody one.

Reaction score
If you see one with the plastic peg instead of the metal one let me know. I want all three variants on this one.

Reaction score
Well the Walmart in Riverdale looks like it hasnt been stocked in weeks. The pegs are very bare. I didnt go to the Super Walmart though. I may check Layton tomorrow.

Reaction score
I'll keep an eye out for the PEG version while I'm searching for a bloody stump.

Seems like alot of people on trading sites see a bloody stump as being equal to a pound of gold. I can't believe these people are trying to trade, a new figure, for up to four figures. Now that seems like scalping to me.

I may still get lucky and find one, if not I may trade someone who knows. But I wont trade it for more than a single figure.....

Reaction score
Fort Union Wal-mart had several cases of Phur and Palpy this morning. Hope that helps someone get what they are looking for.

Reaction score
Originally posted by greedo:
Fort Union Wal-mart had several cases of Phur and Palpy this morning. Hope that helps someone get what they are looking for.
<font size="2" face="arial">Thanks greedo, but the SLC area is a bit OUT OF THE WAY for a poor Northern boy to go hunting on a regular basis.....

You seen any Bloody Stump Lukes down that way?????

Reaction score
metaljedi,

there's a guy at SSG fourms looking to trade away a couple Luke Bespins with PEG IN HAND.

You might want to take a look......

Reaction score
The bloody stump Luke is like the black vested Maul from Episode 1. Every scalper has one. And the "collectors" want a Toy Fair Vader for them.I went to the Walmart in Layton and they had 30 pegs up with 6 of those pegs having figures on them. The Target and TRU in Layton had nothing either except this big woman trying to find "rare" figures. Thanks for the info on the guy with the plastic peg Luke on SSG now all I have to do is find him

Reaction score
No problem, happy to help!

Yeah, the figure supply is getting thin. C'mon people put out the new stuff/back stock already.......

Oh yeah, people treat the Luke like gold. There's no way I'd trade my TF Vader for a mass produced Luke figure.

People don't seem to grasp the concept that more will ship sooner or later. Just like with Dooku, he was scarce and now he's being repacked so there's more than enough. I think the same may happen with Luke, only who knows if the bloody stump will be as plentiful as the non-bloody.

[ 05-30-2002, 09:19 AM: Message edited by: DarhJin ]

Reaction score
I got mine through a buddy at deltasource. It only cost me $12.99 plus shipping.

Good deal, seeing how they are selling for over $100 on the auction sites.

Reaction score
Well I hit the usual stores again, only to come out empty handed.

At least my wallet is staying closed longer these days....

Anybody else finding anything new????????

Reaction score
All I have seen that is new is the 12" Jango Fett which I plan on getting when I have the money. Still havent seen Supreme Chancellor Palpatine or Djar Puhr. If you don't have the AOTC book they have it at Media Play for 14 bucks(GOOD deal!) They also had the NEW Star Wars Essential Book of Character which is a really cool book with pics of ALOT of characters.

Reaction score
Man, you northern playas is gettin' hosed. Down here in Utah County, I've been tripping over the new waves as I go into Wal Mart. The Orem and Springville Wal Marts must have had a dozen of each of Djas Phur and Palpatine this week. If I would have checked here sooner, I would have scored some for you, but I went in this morning and all that was left were the Qui Gons. Lots of Final Battle Jangos and Maces, Orn Free Tas, and Endor Rebel Soldiers, though.

DarthJin, if you're still looking for Imperial Guards, they are EVERYWHERE down here. I'm talking borderline pegwarmers.

I went to TRU on State Street in Murray today, and they had Bespin Vaders and Lukes a plenty. Probably two dozen Vaders and a dozen Lukes. None of the Lukes were bloody, but it's still a cool figure. Lots of FB Jangos and Maces, too.

The Orem TRU had about twenty or so of the 12" Ultimate Jango for $39.99. Really cool guy if you collect the 12".

I'll try to check back here more frequently to see if I can't help some of you all out.

Reaction score
Hey DarhJin,

Keep looking. Last week I saw some Royal Guards at the Riverdale WalMart. Don't give up.

Reaction score
Well nothing too exciting this weekend, with the exception of Hastings in Ogden. The one on second street, by Harmons. I did finaly get a royal gaurd. The last one they had out. Priced a couple bucks more than usual, but hey, I was there.
They did have a few other figures as well. I can't remember exactly which ones, but I do remember Taun Wee and the other female Jedi, not Shak Ti but the other one. The one with the flowing robes and all.

Still nothing in the way of new waves up north.

I did manage to trade an older carded POTJ for a Bloody Luke on Friday.

Now all I am after is the Palpatine, well for now that is. As fast as the new figures are being released, it sure gets hard to keep up.

[ 06-03-2002, 09:22 AM: Message edited by: DarhJin ]

Reaction score
STILL no newer waves up in northern Utah. BUT the Super Walmart in North Ogden had the figures marked down to 4.77 they had most of the older waves along with a couple of Royal Guards, I ended up buying the Battle Droid and Capt. Typho since they were marked down. No new deluxe or Acklay seen either.

Reaction score
Well it looks like everyone else is having the same luck as me.

Anybody find anything worth a mention?

I haven't.

I did recieve my Bloody Stump Luke yesterday, and it's awesome! It was packed well and in great condition.

Now if my AOTC Yoda and DooKu would only arrive.

Reaction score
Walmart is Harrisville had the new Deluxe figures (picked up Nexu) and they also had the reminants of the Orn Fee Taa wave.

Status
Not open for further replies.